FELONY ARREST WARRANTS ISSUED FOR DURHAM STATUE VANDALS

FELONY ARREST WARRANTS ISSUED FOR DURHAM STATUE VANDALS

>heraldsun.com/news/local/counties/durham-county/article167300007.html

>“Let me be clear, no one is getting away with what happened,” Sheriff Andrews said.

Other sources say that multiple suspects have been identified from the video evidence and that the Durham Sheriff's department will be charging all involved with felony charges.

For the non-Americans, felony charges can be life-ruining. They mean you cannot vote, you cannot own guns, and they make your career prospects much slimmer.

Justice will be served for their insolence.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DerrickQLewis/status/897235297485901825
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

remove the local PD chief

>“Let me be clear, no one is getting away with what happened,” Sheriff Andrews said.
They made no attempt to hide their identities

>more niggers getting a felony

Nothing new here.

>Literally tearing down historical statues because you don't like who is depicted.
How long before absolutely anything historical is smashed or piled up and burnt on the grounds that the person depicted wouldn't have liked XYZ minority and would have side-eyed demiplatonic-translesbian-dragsluts and therefore it's not inclusive enough?

most of them are white

they're still niggers

that might be amusing if it wasn't such a strong possibility at this point

>For the non-Americans, felony charges can be life-ruining. They mean you cannot vote
this depends what state youre in usually after youre done with your sentence and parole you are allowed to vote again

the commies have a HQ in Durham, just swoop in and get all of the rats in one go

If for no other reason charges should be brought for being complete jackasses. This shit is ridiculous.

>you are allowed to vote again
are you retarded?
nobody gives a shit about VOTING
have you ever filled out an employment application, nigger?

I don't know much about the felony system outside of Texas, but felony convictions are a rather big deal here. But it also has one of the more gung-ho criminal justice systems in the country

im just pointing it out retard

I noticed the same thing. These cunts are fucked.

it's a start. they should have prevented it in the first place

>Tearing down a statue celebrating traitors and enemies of the United States is a bad thing
So you're telling me if the Tories decided to replace Nelson's statue in Trafalgar Square with Hitler, the people wouldn't rise up to tear it down? Are you that spineless?

Regardless, Durham Sheriff Department is going to turn these protestors into martyrs if they try and go forward with this and will only embolden more people to destroy Confederate statutes. Especially after Trump's massive fuck up a press conference where he defended Nazis and White Supremacists.

>>“Let me be clear, no one is getting away with what happened,” Sheriff Andrews said.
they're actually fucking lucky that they're getting arrested and not tracked down and killed by pissed off rednecks

Hopefully all those that are charged will go towards creating another statue to replace it.

Boy wouldn't that be bitter-sweet. All of their pathetic vandalism was for nothing.

Will they repair or replace the statues though?

How'd freeing the slaves work out for you?

Sounds like the South had the right mindset.

>FELONY ARREST WARRANTS ISSUED

>martyes

lol maybe in your merry band of fags and niggers. I live in NC and everybody at my corporate office was demanding that they get thrown in prison. If you really thing self described communists who vandalize a 100 year old monument to war dead than you need to get out more.

Pretty heavy on your bait, go a bit more subtly next time but here's a you at least for making me chuckle.

>replacing
>he just casually throws in a word that changes the entirety of the situation
>doesn't even acknowledge he does this

so clever. To replace a statue they would have to tear one down first idiot.

hahaha

day of the rope is coming nigger
YT has had enough of your bullshit, you and your jewish nigger lovin friends ..... your all gonna die!

Well, well, maybe we should we help our police friends put these bigoted vandals to justice.

Just waiting the days when antifa burns down a historical art museum because The Renaissance is racist.

Non-American here(obviously).

If a toppled statue is on state land, can the feds still arrest those fags or only the state police has this right?

and

Why don't also deny welfare and food stamps to people with felony charges? That would be pretty severe since most of them are niggers?

You could barely hold it against a cobbled together rabble. I would love to see what happens when the 'day of rope' happens and how you deal with people actually fighting back.

>So you're telling me if the Tories decided to replace Nelson's statue in Trafalgar Square with Hitler, the people wouldn't rise up to tear it down? Are you that spineless?
False dichotomy fallacy, faggot. This was a mob of people deciding to tear down a public statue. They weren't replacing it with Hitler, nor was the statue a replacement of something good.
>Regardless, Durham Sheriff Department is going to turn these protestors into martyrs if they try and go forward with this and will only embolden more people to destroy Confederate statutes.
Oy vey goy, don't go enforcing your laws, you'll just make martyrs out of the criminals!
>Especially after Trump's massive fuck up a press conference
You weren't watching the same press conference the rest of us were. His press conference was a great success. He stuck by his guns of condemning all violence from all sides. You would rather he only condemned violence from one side, because you are a violent ape, not a thinking human.

Contrary to Sup Forums belief day of the rope wont be done by average citizens. It will be done by the military and police at this point.

The more you shills post here the more im ok with this.

and yet the police response was nil during the event meanwhile in charlotte the white nationalists were beaten and pushed around by riot police while being attacked by the communists

so far they've charged one fat nigger bitch from some commie organization and that will be it. she'll get probation. don't start thinking the system works in our favor just because president flip flop gives a line of encouragement to us

One of the vandals say if charges arent dropped, it only means the state supports nazis.

Hahhhahahahahahahah

>If a toppled statue is on state land, can the feds still arrest those fags or only the state police has this right?

Destruction of public property is generally charged under criminal mischief. This is a state offense and it's possible they could be facing state prison time.

bump for the SWIFT RETRIBUTION (tm)

to add to that, this was done at a county courthouse, which means that it's land owned by the state of NC, not the federal government

Who's going to fight for you?

Most white men will be for white interests. White men are the only ones that matter here.

The white men in the state will be only cleaning up the mess.

Can you get your asshole cored out extra-hard for vandalizing a courthouse? I know anything involving a judge will bring the hammer down on you 10x as hard

How brainwashed do you have to be to do something like that unmasked?
They're probably all amazed by their actions becoming a problem now

the narrative that if these whitewashers had their way, they'd be tearing down mount rushmore really needs to get pushed somehow

the left is plenty brutal as any Chinese or Cambodian can attest. What they are not is strategically and logistically competent

lock em up in the slammer, antifags have been getting away with breaking the law for too long.

Start posting this everywhere that normies can see it.

>Disgusting. What's next? Smashing Vietnam Wall with sledgehammers? Melting down the Liberty Bell? Dismantling the Statue of Liberty? Dynamiting Mount Rushmore? I have a real problem with the people running around who seem to want to erase American history, who, I'm sure, won't be targeting the Vladimir Lenin statue in Seattle.

>twitter.com/DerrickQLewis/status/897235297485901825

I'm only familiar with the penal code in Texas so I can't speak to NC's laws super well. It's different in all states but something like this, even though it happened on courthouse property, will be treated the same as any state property. If you do damage to state or private property the punishment is usually the same.

Threatening, injuring or killing a public servant, especially a judge, warrants some pretty extreme punishment. Usually if that happens the state will also prosecute you under enhancing paragraphs as well (ie try and find other offenses to charge you with and use them to make the sentencing more severe.)

They're brutal when they're given state power and using the men, but in the West, they're nothing outside of that.

We're not dealing with Asians, which are collectivist.

I'm glad nobody toppled any leftist statues

it probably would have exposed you to hate crime charges

could this explain why the police stood down & let this happen?

>takiyah
Muslim or tiki torch? You decide.

The first person they should question is that fat chick. She will give them the name of everyone there she knew and sing like a bird. If they have any trouble sweating her, they just have to put one of those hostess chocolate cup cakes on the table just out of her handcuffed reach.

Even when the left think they win they really lose

Police have backed off all over.

They're cleaning up the mess and arresting people afterwards.

Burger justice. Punish them some more after they finish their lawful sentence.

They didnt want it to escalate into violence

The continuing punishment is part of their lawful sentence

>1:1 copy of my ex
I now remember what made me a jaded man.

Chief sounds like a cuck but as long as he puts these commies behind bars he can say what he wants.

What happens if someone tears down Lenin statues in the US because he killed people for his ideals?

>Get arrested
>Be lauded as heroes more strongly and even get a pardon from the future president.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

God has returned for us anons. GLORY TO US ALL.

>traitors

The South were different from the North in several ways, practically two different worlds in the same country. You are just echoing the words of another.

>How long before absolutely anything historical is smashed or piled up and burnt

It's a possibility

Chinese people destroyed countless of their own historical buildings, sculptures, literature, pottery, other artifacts during the Cultural Revolution in the 1960s. They even attacked the tomb of Confucius

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution

>At the Red Guard rallies, Lin Biao also called for the destruction of the "Four Olds"; namely, old customs, culture, habits, and ideas

>Historical sites in every part of the country were ransacked and destroyed. The damage was particularly pronounced in the capital, Beijing, a city rich in history and full of cultural relics, where thousands of designated sites of historical interest were destroyed.

>Red Guards from Beijing Normal University desecrated and badly damaged the burial place of Confucius himself and numerous other historically significant tombs and artifacts.[40] The corpse of the 76th-generation Duke Yansheng was removed from its grave and hung naked from a tree in front of the palace during the desecration of the cemetery in the Cultural Revolution.

There's a definite similarity when leftists nuke Jordan Petersen's youtube channel or suspend someone off twitter. And not at all different from the idiots in the OP wrecking the statue.

Ivanka isn't gonna pardon these people

God bless whoever posted this. I was going to suggest that the statue of Vladimir Lenin in Seattle, Washington should be decapitated in response. You know, hit those commies right in their tiny shriveled balls. But this works, if they actually serve time.

>"Let me be clear, if I don't arrest at least 5 people for this, my head will roll" Sheriff Andrews said.

>So you're telling me

I don't need to read beyond this, I already know it's a combination of letters that add up to stupidity.

This

>These people will even try to get a job

Glad it happened, but the people who are gonna get arrested for this are dumb as shit for not hiding their faces.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Some statues got tore down of some stupid fucking graven image we worship wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reminder: IF COMMIES GO TO PRISON, THEY GET -

A) GANGRAPED TO DEATH BY THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD
B) GANGRAPED TO DEATH BY THE NIGGERS THEY INEVITABLY SEEK SAFETY FROM
C) BECOME WHAT THEY HATE (NAZIS) JUST TO SURVIVE

It's a piece of American history.
Trying to say that American history isn't worth preserving? Why do you think the ancients kept records?

Confucius say... destroy own way of life then said life is at a dead end

>confederates are hitler

ALT LEFT TERRORISTS
>ALT LEFT TERRORISTS

ALT LEFT TERRORISTS
>ALT LEFT TERRORISTS

ALT LEFT TERRORISTS
>ALT LEFT TERRORISTS

ALT LEFT TERRORISTS
>ALT LEFT TERRORISTS

ALT LEFT TERRORISTS
>ALT LEFT TERRORISTS

ALT LEFT TERRORISTS
>ALT LEFT TERRORISTS

>destroying historical stuff
this is straight out of the ISIS playbook.

that may unironically be a future if these maniacs are not stopped from desecrating and destroying American history and monuments to ancestors.

Looks like they were on the wrong side historic law

They need to be arrested. Vengeance upon them for what insults and beatings they have given us will be sweet.

>For the non-Americans, felony charges can be life-ruining. They mean you cannot vote, you cannot own guns, and they make your career prospects much slimmer.
>Justice will be served for their insolence.
Denial of constitutional rights is ever a source of celebration. Justice would be to do their time for their crime, not a lifetime disenfranchisement

I somehow doubt the vast majority of non-americans would consider not being able to own a gun life ruining.

just saying.

Kill yourself you leftist piece of shit. I hate you and your little parroting cocksucking kike leftist trash buddies with every ounce of my being. Hopefully they round up all registered dems and green party members and gas chamber you all. Fuck you. Die

Nigger isn't a skin color you fucking shlomo.

because the zeitgeist created by academia and pop culture is a completely different paradigm than reality and none of these gullible fucks are wise to the fact that they're brainwashed

>They mean you cannot vote, you cannot own guns, and they make your career prospects much slimmer.
based

The statue they tore down didn't depict anyone. It was for every confederate soldier.

a nigger is a nigger is a nigger
>pic related

Holy shit I'm surprised by this, I genuinely thought they were going to do nothing. There is hope left yet.

>make your career prospects much slimmer
sounds harsh to a hard working men but how does that detour the porch monkey?

>the left is plenty brutal
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Wearing their man buns and tight pants looking for a safe space?

Lock them up! No free pass for dumb nigger thugs, totally ruin their lives (though as niggers they probably already have felony records)

They don't make blue-collar jobs that much harder but can close some doors for you up the business ladder.

good, help bump this thread and post pics here as well

>Just waiting the days when antifa burns down a historical art museum because The Renaissance is racist.
They are already saying WHITE marble statues are racist cos whiteness, so they're looking to smash those up too.

>don't hire a fucking Jew for the job; especially one that will weaponize his Chief of Police
>profit

the PD is different than the sheriff retard. the PD isnt doing anything to enforce the laws. the county sheriffs are stepping up

the PD chief is a black lives matter sympathizer

>1 casualty
>19 or whatever injuries
>now a dozen are gonna go to federal pound me in the ass prison

hahahaha this war is off to a great start