The two troopers from Charlottesville

So their helicopter crashed. Still unknown circumstances. Is it possible that it was not pilot error? Is it within the realm of possibility that a rotor was shot off?

Other urls found in this thread:

ntsb.gov/_layouts/ntsb.aviation/month.aspx
washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/08/15/helicopter-involved-in-charlottesville-crash-was-involved-in-previous-incident/?utm_term=.7e7166e4fe50
washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/08/15/helicopter-involved-in-charlottesville-crash-was-involved-in-previous-incident/?utm_term=.1f63b43a0eef
youtube.com/watch?v=vPqCs4xMGkw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewxba5-vdhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>x

antifa shot off the rotor becuz FUCK DA POLICE XD

Based off the look on their faggoty faces, I'm safe to say the chopper went down because they decided to lick each others asshole while giving a tug.....jesus christ what degernerate looking filth

if you're implying they pour over conspiracies more than here. ur rong.

those kind of helicopters have no armor of any type, and all it takes is something getting into the intakes

how surprised would you be when the NTSB releases the report that the wreckage has bullet holes in it?

they saw too much.

The guy on the right was piloting. He doesn't look like a good helicopter pilot to me. Humans make mistakes and sometimes they can cost a life (or more)

>rotor was shot off?
You would need an anti-tank round to pull that off and if anything can shoot an anti tank round it sure as hell wouldn't be silent and would have drawn a ton of attention.

Thats what I would have thought, but then it would be rather obvious... the one thing cops don't cover up is other officer deaths.

How on earth do they look degenerate you loser, they are in uniform and posing for an official photograph. And the uniform looks cool let me tell you.

they saw what?

Poor human beings. God bless their souls and their families.

yeah I honestly should have put, anything that could cause a crash, not rotor. as mentioned, an intake is an area thats vulnerable

Fuck off m8

They clearly have "faggot eyes" which means all they focus on 24/7 is fucking dudes and will go after children if they get the chance

What the fuck is wrong with you degenerate shit heads

They were probably to excited to go nab some guy doing 46 in a 45 zone and didn't do preflight checks.

>]

someone from the outside could have been involved, they would have used their own cops

It was the reptilian alien now world order. Those psychic pedophile flouride drinking vaccinators are going down!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!

The best comment.

God struck them down for violating the first amendment

Go fuck yourself kike

I heard that this heli was the one that brought the scumbag governor to Charlottesville so he could deliver his disingenuous speech. Any truth to that?

it was antifa with a laser pointer.

Male 6'2" seen leaving the car, gray Dodge Challenger. Suspect gets out and into Black Suv. Another driver is now in the car black SUVs following. Copy? Copy...Copy We are filming
CRASH...

first I heard of it

>nazis run over peaceful protestors then shoot down a police helicopter

wtf??

does anyone have the timing of the crash and subsequent arrest compared to the flight of this helicopter?

The fucking helicopter crashed upside down. Not a normal crash. My hypothesis is that the feds took remote control of the helicopter to bring about the crash because it could see shit the feds didn't want them to see. From the standpoint of physics, a hovering in place copter wouldn't flip from having it's rear rotor taken off. It would just go into a horizontal spin. A copter that had it's front end pointed down and had it's rear rotor taken off while moving forward MIGHT have enough top heavy forward momentum to flip it, but it's not as plausible as being remotely operated by the feds.

helicopter left dt Charlottesville at 4:42, first 911 call of crash at 4:44

They are so fat they burned too much fuel keeping themselves hovering.

Honey what did you do at work today.

I took remote control of a helicoptor and crashed it because the inhabitants saw something I didn't want them to see. I hope nobody cottons on to the fact that it crashed upside down or the chief will have my ass.

Thats nice dear.

Clearly saw something they shouldn't have

The disinfo and shills in these threads is a little off putting, not to mention the fact nobody is talking about it and no details are released about it.

Apparently the guy on the right was a noob pilot....maybe he just fucked up really bad. but the copilot is so experienced, it seems hard for the noob to have crashed with him there...

>implying it is outside of the realm of possibility

They had the aerial footage.

whats so special about that though

if, and I am saying if, there was a car switch like some are claiming, or anything that could absolve the guy or provide more evidence that there was a false flag here, they are the only ones who would have been able to keep tabs and have evidence. And they "suddenly" crash in a forest and no information is recoverable.

Too many possibilities. Most likely a bird strike.

I wonder what they are hiding...

this fag is projecting

Law Enforcement was cornered by Soros' Private Militia goons, they told them they weren't go for it. So the shadow government sent a message.

isn't it much more probable that someone who was armed fired at it as it was leaving downtown for the governor?

the dude on the left looks really fuckin familiar like crisis actor familiar

IC user here.
Look into why there was a laptop ban on airlines recently.
Also look back a few years ago when the US lost an RQ-170 over Iran.
May those two gentlemen rest in peace.

WTF

maybe it's a case of one of the pilots not turning off his electronic devices while in flight! Air stewardesses everywhere are rolling their eyes saying "I told you so".

>autorotation

Not possible if it was a modern helicopter. The man had 32 years regardless.

Richard Spencer personally bazookad that helicopter.

there are ways to survive that though.
You use forward momentum to maintain airflow over the rear aerofoil to maintain straight flight. they would know what to do.
The question is why though.

Do helicopters have a black box?

they knew something was up about that car.

they could have ruined the jews' plan.

How come there wasn't any aerial coverage of the protest this time?

I tried to shine light to non-pilots that autorotation should have saved them,but there is nothing pointing that they even tried.
Combine with the drone-like flying pattern and you arrive at the idea nobody actually was inside the helo.

>tiny bomblet meant to destroy small amount of metal
>attach to jesus bolt
>end of helicopter

Getting "Something" into the air intake won't bring it down. They have redundancies built in to inhale "Something" from the intake. If anything they would just auto rotate down.

The crash was most likely due to little/poor maintenance. Or an unskilled pilot who panicked. If they didn't maintain any of the main and tail rotor linkage, it would bring it down. But they could still autorotate down safely. Which leads me to believe the pilot panicked and crashed after something failed sending it into an auto rotation.

Bump for weirdness. I think the left guy looks suspiciously a lot like the driver.

So, we have to assume that there was someone monitoring this helicopter and all other helicopters and police communications, could recognise the significance of what they were hearing and independently take lethal action based on that information.?

How likely is this?

so when you draw the line the result of Charlottesville is 3 less whites in the world? GG Sup Forums you really are the true nazis who also caused 6 gorillion whites to lose their life and 0 shitskins lives lost.

nazism not even once
le 60% face

I don't see this aircraft accident listed yet.

ntsb.gov/_layouts/ntsb.aviation/month.aspx

wowee
that actually does look like a match though

Forgive my use of (((Washington Post))), but:
washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/08/15/helicopter-involved-in-charlottesville-crash-was-involved-in-previous-incident/?utm_term=.7e7166e4fe50

/thread

Rotors that are shut off will still allow the heli to auto rotate down and land with a small bump.

The fact remains the chopper was repaired in 2010 after the same thing happened. It crashed in 2010 after a failure. The shop that repaired it installed a deflector shield and was not authorized to do so.

The shop was at fault and the new part was not the problem to begin with and the records also showed a faulty maintenance record.

washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/08/15/helicopter-involved-in-charlottesville-crash-was-involved-in-previous-incident/?utm_term=.1f63b43a0eef

They look exactly like i would expect troopers from Charlottesville to look like.

>Is it within the realm of possibility that
the thing fell out of the sky due to a mechanical failure?

Maybe it was some sort of Google tier self piloting drone type project. that went wrong. But the US military have helicopter drones already and they're pretty well established. So I don't buy it.

I think the answer will be in the maintenance logs rather than the actual wreckage. A forgotten safety wire, wire sheathing not being replaced leading to a dead short. A hydraulic line chaffing on something...etc etc.

I will give credit to pilots until the cows come home I've heard some utter horror stories that people have walked away from only through pilot skill. Pilots are not lazy/slack people.

All I know is the officer's photo, on the right, looks photoshopped.

Thank you for reminding me of that guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=vPqCs4xMGkw

They saw the MK Ultra Delta Program Super Soldier drive his tricked out CIA dodge charger into a pack of leftist animals then reverse away to put a drugged brainwashed patsy inside.

>illegally close UTR rally after the Federal government had told them not to, because they wanted to violate civil rights in support of communists
>expect me to feel bad when a couple of the (quite literally) treasonous tards smear themselves all over the woods

nah

tell me they were /ourguy/s or they had nothing to do with the kikening and then I'll feel bad

This sums it all up

They're cops. Which means they're fucking idiots. which means they shouldn't be flying jack shit.

But props to them on getting themselves killed, only good thing to come out of that stupid protest.

Maybe , their helicopter was sabotaged because they got too close to center of power and there is no connection between this crash and car incident.

The true Charger operator

woops wrong pic... this one...

you mean they saw darren goodbar?

These are not the same guy. Different nostrils, different hair textures.

Please don't think anymore and give them any ideas.....

These guys are like ticking timebombs looking to blow up when they should be deep frying.

Turning into French Fries.

We don't need any more misinterpretations and mistakes in the air. They have drones instead of choppers....and the old fleets are somewhat aged and obsolete

knees are very sharp as well. go away shill
meet gavin maccleery who was also an eyewitness
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewxba5-vdhA

One looks white, the other looks like he's part arab or black. It also looks like the eyewitness has brown eyes and the other has greenish eyes.