I am a globalist media jew finance master, AMA!

Hi team. I am your worst nightmare, and I thank you for falling perfectly into our plot. AMA!

What is with the strange parties? What is with the raping of children and even darker shit? Dutroux, the franklin scandal. These things happen. Why?

Why do you feel the need to larp on a Lebanese Cuneiform exchange?

>What is with the strange parties?

Our parties might seem strange to you, but at the end of the day we're no more sex drugs and rock and roll than anyone else. Believe me.

>What is with the raping of children and even darker shit? Dutroux, the franklin scandal.

Oh, most of those things are really just illusions that we manipulate in your minds as your low level intelligence is quite easy to influence.
>These things happen. Why?
see above.

Post proof you're not a LARPing faggot plz.

For record, I don't hate kikes, well most of them.

>Why do you feel the need to larp on a Lebanese Cuneiform exchange?
because it is so much quicker there than by bus.
great questions by the way. you feel strong? you should! you're doing a perfect job of helping us create a more cohesive global society.

you kids are the perfect foil.

Do you do these things because of the low self-esteem you feel among Whites? I mean, the stereotype of the small ugly Jew isn't far from the truth, right?

i think you can find your proof by asking me keen questions with your easy to manipulate mind.

gis' a job

Should I buy gold or silver?

This is a really shitty attempt at a LARP, you faggot poor fag. Sage this faggot.

But clearly children were raped, mutilated and ultimately killed by some exceedingly powerful people. This can be clearly seen in the Dutroux affair. There are even hints of strange rituals performed. Why? What is with the strange rumors of shattering the minds of children in conditioning experiments? Dutroux and the franklin scandal make it pretty clear this is not an illusion.

Kill yourself. You're nothing but a larping faggot.

>I mean, the stereotype of the small ugly Jew isn't far from the truth, right?

Meh stereo types. dont hate us just because we are smarter than you and actually have women who find us attractive. we've been trying to make your lives better too (pick u up out of your poor white working class ghettos) believe it or not.

>Should I buy gold or silver?
buy BTC and ETH, duh

>his is a really shitty attempt at a LARP, you faggot poor fag
You might have a point. They don't send their best people here.

>Why? What is with the strange rumors of shattering the minds of children in conditioning experiments? Dutroux and the franklin scandal make it pretty clear this is not an illusion.

Dude it is an illusion. its called magick. getting people to freak out over child rape is like the oldest trick in the book.

>Kill yourself. You're nothing but a larping faggot.
yeah either way I have you wrapped around my finger, pretty boy.

>dont hate us just because we are smarter than you and actually have women who find us attractive

Er, it's not so much that; it's because of communism and mass genocide of European people and 200 years of constant subversion. Oh and usury, and child sacrifices, and 9/11 etc. etc. etc.

LARPers should be banned, as well as everyone who takes them seriously

how many foreskins do you have to eat a day to stay alive?