Confession from the left

23 yo ALT-LEFT here

After watching Trump's press conference today and being labelled at Alt-left; I had a moment of clarity.

It's made me realise that this whole "progressive left" is becoming not only childish, but we're being seen as dangerous people.

I got my future to think of here. I think in going to dye my hair back to normal and move on.

Anyone else growing up from this "progressive left" business? Being labelled Alt-left was the final push I needed.

Nonono, post this shilling on /leftypol/ instead.

24 yo Nationalist here

just think for yourself and unplug MSM from your system

Me too... I'm gonna stop taking estrogen and have my penis put back on. It is time to move on.

there is more /leftypol/ here than on /leftpol/

Former alt left here
Yeah I don't want to associate with facist violent people. I'm going to be nationalist and stop hanging out with my wife's son.

nice try with your concern shilling

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

and so the shilling has turned to shitposting. i wonder how many people converted from shareblue?

Good for you man. It's just a matter of growing up really and realising the bigger picture.

Odd, my gender studies and arts professor never mentioned this might happen...

how many hours of dilation today?

That's so true OP. Thank you for posting this. Sometimes I think of the terrified faces of commuters as I was smashing their windows. Do you think that was wrong? I'm thinking a lot about our tactics. Maybe we don't deserve free stuff?

I'm actually Jewish too, so please don't insult by calling me a nazi.

I just got offered a 6 figure job and I'm kinda over this activist deal

It's 2017 but we're acting like it's 1947 i can't do it bro's, I guess I'm... Revving up the gas chambers

Swinging over to the (b)right side of life or going back to bluepilled normie?
Either way, good luck OP

Are you a woman? Do you like big Anglo cocks inside of your Jewish womb?

>lying retard here, still transparently social signalling like a faggot

Nice try, straight white male but we all know you work hard to get a degree in a job occupation you're interested in. Will the white privilege ever end?!?

I was always old school left, this new era of left was created by those obnoxious radical feminazi's and George Soros funded BLM, pushing identity politics and avoiding criticism by taking offense to logic.

wtf

i am now a tulsi tit

Hey guys, I'm new from the alt left how do I respond to people without being smug with a black woman gif?

So I can stand up to pee again?

I AM FREE FREE I TELL YOU MY WIFES BOYFRIEND IS GETTING A STERN LETTER

If you're not baiting, it's called realizing that you eventually have to be responsible for yourself. Leftists want the state to take care of them, rightbois want the government to leave them alone since they can take care of themselves. We're in the middle where rightbois are taking care of leftists and they're both pissed.

I just don't want to have a label. I'd rather be neutral than the left.