Brit/pol/ - The Battle of Adwalton Moor edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyGhg8BmECw
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fOhg2XoKs
youtube.com/watch?v=NEwdo_AlqKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=utDEkUWyQ8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GpK7jajX-rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w55A9o9AGiY
youtube.com/watch?v=6wPhiIkvU04&list=PLYOaFvSd0bB1JUkf9Q0GW8l8xCyJRooEo
youtube.com/watch?v=PZtYENfNa7k
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
youtube.com/watch?v=t-8ScJZ-ewI
youtube.com/watch?v=WwvQKwPvPeo
youtube.com/watch?v=3wqAONXOxSk
youtube.com/watch?v=yEwpKCXirC8
youtube.com/watch?v=dc26aTCwyYM
youtube.com/watch?v=SBa1U5Jj-PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IPo6e4GT-co
youtube.com/watch?v=rK1P6CPT4bg
youtube.com/watch?v=fnSCHTH0Q0A
youtube.com/watch?v=Mg2i4_Kgylk
twitter.com/Nationalism4UK/status/897528543801778176
youtu.be/9bhmYsYK7ow
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897532820670775296/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=MaL_-AXQuwA
youtube.com/watch?v=k7jfpgFdX2E
youtube.com/watch?v=b6SM3PjexkU
youtube.com/watch?v=fzIzJgukqC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Theresa may such a cuck?

>wants to fight right wing extremism and islamophobia
>ignores islamic extremisim
>friend of Israel
>imports more third worlders
>cut borders
>is dithering around the EU
>stopped stop and search

The NEW Brit/pol/ Discord server if any of you fucks want to join
NO AMERICANS! or Irish

Code ETf4p6q

RECOMMENDED VIEWING FOR BRIT/POL/

>BBC The Great Offices of State: 1. The Dark Department
youtube.com/watch?v=TyGhg8BmECw

>BBC The Great Offices of State: 2. Palace of Dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fOhg2XoKs

>BBC The Great Offices of State: 3. The Secret Treasury
youtube.com/watch?v=NEwdo_AlqKQ

>The Secret World of Whitehall Episode 1 The Real Sir Humphrey
youtube.com/watch?v=utDEkUWyQ8Y

>The Secret World of Whitehall Episode 2 Behind the Black Door
youtube.com/watch?v=GpK7jajX-rQ

>The Secret World of Whitehall Episode 3 The Network
youtube.com/watch?v=w55A9o9AGiY

>Monarchy - David Starkey
youtube.com/watch?v=6wPhiIkvU04&list=PLYOaFvSd0bB1JUkf9Q0GW8l8xCyJRooEo

> UK Supreme Court: The Highest Court in the Land
youtube.com/watch?v=PZtYENfNa7k

>Kenneth Clark's Civilisation - The Skin of our Teeth
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

>This Sceptic Isle
youtube.com/watch?v=t-8ScJZ-ewI

>Home Town Fanatics
youtube.com/watch?v=WwvQKwPvPeo

>How We Fell For Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=3wqAONXOxSk

>The Night of the Long Knives
youtube.com/watch?v=yEwpKCXirC8

>Enoch Powell Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=dc26aTCwyYM

>The Making of Modern Britain series
youtube.com/watch?v=SBa1U5Jj-PQ

> The Strange Case of the Law, episode 1 of 3, Laying Down the Law
youtube.com/watch?v=IPo6e4GT-co

> The Strange Case of the Law, episode 2 of 3, The Pursuit of Liberty
youtube.com/watch?v=rK1P6CPT4bg

>End of Empire (1985), chapter 1: The Beginning of the End
youtube.com/watch?v=fnSCHTH0Q0A

For him.

Listening to her speak publicly makes my skin crawl, such an anti-charismatic cunt.

Get out.

Just what I was looking for.

>t. libertarian

Not even good for a T*ry

Speak to me when you have Peter Grosse's extended family's addresses, places of work, spouses names, childrens' names, pet's names and education history lad

Nah this is BASED black woman of the BASED BLACK country (i.e. Britain).

I think you're wrong.

>rightly
>working
kek good one

How do I get permission to speak?

>pet's names

>You never get tired of walking backwards

Literally didn't imply that

Point taken

>Brit/pol/
>Anglo-Saxon General
Reminder

British Flag - FOREIGNERS
>turk
>paki
>another paki
>gypsy
>Indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>Iberian kike
>Ukrainian
>Racemixer (Chink Wife)
>Racemixer (Korean Pig Wife)
>Racemixer (Pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike randposter
>Russian Gopnik
>Demented Tranny
>"Macedonian" degenerate gypsy
>south asian-"Persian" Inbred Mongrel (Tonybeen bevanposter)

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Warmonger
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger
>Rap Listening Russian Cuck
>Identified (Racemixer)

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic (((Nationalist))) Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)
>chink (Australian Flag)

If you are born in Britain you are British, we arent racists here

Alright lad no need for that

Post cat please mate!

A horse born in a hamster cage is a hamster

I missed you.

OH BRUV IT GOT DAT CAYENNEE PEPPA BRUV IT JUST ENUFF INNIT BRUV YA GET ME PROPA ROADMAN FOOD FAMTING RELEASE BRUV

YEH DAT SKIN GOT DAT CRISPY FLAVA BRUV MMM YEH IT JUST MMM YAH YEA SUCK IT OFF DA BONE LIKE DAT IT BE SPICY INNIT

BRUV DEY GOT DAT BURGGERRRR SAUUUCEEEEE FAAMMMMMM SHIEETT DEY EVEN GOT DAT BUN TOASTED BOSSMAN BRUV GIVE A BIG UP RESPECT BRUV

FIVE OUT OF FIVE FAMTING

False Equivalency

>tfw the foot fetishist paedo posts again

A rhino born in an aviary is a budgerigar and should have the exact same treatment and rights as all the existing budgerigars

No I meant Rightly's cat.

>an Englishman born in Rwanda is Rwandan

>The only kipper that will raise white birthrates(by his pro family and anti degeneracy policies)
>The only kipper who will abolish (((hate crime))) laws
>The only kipperr who thinks cultural Marxism is a real thing and kick the commies out off the school s
>The only kipper who calls out the BBC's niggerwashing
Who here /David Kurten/?

I've said enough. Got no intention of doxxing him.

He still eats like he doesn't know when his tribe will next have a successful hunt, it's disgusting.

Pic related

Is a British person thru and thru

she stnads up for British value and has been a citizen her entire life

>getting the majority of the people in the UK to support a white ethnostate
The majority of "Britons" are low energy wage slave mules. You don't need their "consent". You bomb the government into submission and establish the ethnic state right after the state surrenders

You've got to elaborate on that one. Come on.

>You bomb the government into submission and establish the ethnic state right after the state surrenders
Sure
Let me just get my SAM missile launcher out of my garden shed

>I've said enough. Got no intention of doxxing him.
I've shown you the path; only you can follow it.

Based Kurten got my vote

Is it normal to be revolted by libertarians? Feels like the most uniquely yank-tier political position there is.

>being a statist cuckold

kek - you have some of the best memes lad.

Is everybody on there from Sup Forums or is it Sup Forums too?

Absolutely. You could completely convince me that it's the best possible political ideology and I'd still reject it for that reason alone - fuck seppo cunts.

You've done well to hold back so far user. Mind you, this feels like the second part of a Rightly mini-series - the chuffing suspense is killing me.

Didn't stop the IRA. Alexander Hamilton said, "A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." Now let's set the record straight. There's no argument over the choice between peace and political terrorism, but there's only one guaranteed way you can have peace - and you can have it in the next second - surrender. Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning general public refuses to face - that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and armed resistance, only between fight or surrender. And what then Richard Kalergi has told his people he knows what our answer will be? He has told them that we're retreating under the shadow of the Second WWar, and someday when the time comes to deliver the final ultimatum, our surrender will be voluntary, because by that time we will have been weakened from within racially, spiritually, morally, and economically. He believes this because from our side he's heard voices pleading for "peace at any price". If we continue to accommodate, continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand - the ultimatum. I know and do not believe that life is so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery. If nothing in life is worth dying for, when did this begin - just in the face of this (((enemy))? Or should Moses have told the children of Israel to live in slavery under the pharaohs? Should Christ have refused the cross? Should the patriots at The Battle of Bannockburn have thrown down their swords and refused to advance heard around the world? The martyrs of history were not fools, and our honoured dead who gave their lives to stop the advance of the English didn't die in vain. Where, then, is the road to our survival? Well it's a simple answer after all.

-09j]#000###00099---)_record-deletessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Brits are still in Ireland though

..said the welfare recipient to the white man

Sad state of affairs desu.

God she is beautiful, good job she's wearing that rag on her head or I would be literally incapable of stopping myself from raping her.

British through and through.

looks very comfy

Trump Charlottesville Q & A from earlier today if anyone is interested:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mg2i4_Kgylk

So apparently antifa got btfo today in Dover, anybody got any footage?

>Trump
>if anyone is interested
Not really, no.

fucking kill yourself, holy shit

Dover UK? Or do the Yanks have a shit version like they do with everything else?

Respect to you for not being a cunt and fully doxxing the poor bastard. He loved this place and I imagine he's in serious panic mode right now. He's probably been hospitalised.

It's actually not too bad. He basically says

>Both sides were bad
>One side (implying the lefties) turned up without a permit and were VERY violent

Pretty much saying they started it, they shouldn't have been there and that they got BTFO

He's should realise that balancing anti-corruption/Islam liberals and Ethnonationlists isn't gonna hold forever
He needs to dump the liberals or someone like David duke will become the republican Bernie Sanders and split he voters even worse so the dem will win

Yeah Dover UK
see here: twitter.com/Nationalism4UK/status/897528543801778176

Dover UK. Antifa in the US is a shit version of a UK copy lad. It was founded here, which isn't an accomplishment, but they're definitely more miltant in Europe. More so on the continent. Google the Battle of cable street, they're a century old in the UK.

>shit version of Dover
Blackpool

>Battle of cable street
REEEEE

youtu.be/9bhmYsYK7ow

m8s

Trump just straight up said "what about Antifa?"

How triggered must Twitter Leftists be right now?

It's probably one worth watching tbqh - the media baiting him, and him thinking on his feet.

That's not really my point. I mean I'm not really interested in hearing or talking about Trump in the one place I can get away from it and it doesn't really belong.

The moon looks really cool lads.

That was year ago
Search it on YouTube

Why are people spending so much time trying to doxx Rightly?

Why do you people care? I really don't understand. It's not as if any of you autists are going to leave your bedrooms and find him in person.

Independent running a column on it with a large picture of an antifa chucking something at the top of the page. All comments are in support of the only alt-right meme

Forgot trip.

jesus christ, why do they try to bait Trump this hard?

Where's Rimmer? Got a vid for his watchlist.

The US is so fucked..

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897532820670775296/video/1

As the other lad said that was ages ago

Antifa in the UK are absolutely pathetic. We do have some violent lefties but the US are making ours look like cunts desu. I'm talking Antifa, not the far left in general

Blackpool is quintessentially British.

Okay yeh that's fair enough.

Just looked, can't see it. Mfw

It must be one of the toughest times to be President, and I don't know if he can pull it off. I'm not a massive Trump apologist, but at the time of the election, he appeared more preferable to Clinton.

The Alt-Right was a meme created by the state to try to BTFO the right wing. But it actually seems to be having the opposite effect. I just hope the Yanks grow up and stop using stupid flags, slogans and chants and go full Polish Ultras about it.

Yes, antifa its self was founded in the UK and continental Europe's ANTIFA is both older, more organised and more militant than the squeers in the US who were at Berkley. I know bit a bit about Antifa simply from following it since last year on Sup Forums with all thats transpired. You're right in the UK though, in part, its where it was founded but its died down. The US Antifa are rich kids though.

America has its first proper eclipse in 99 years tonight. At the moment we've got some weird orange half moon that looks really low in the sky.

People just want to see what he looks like I assume. No one has anything against him here or would bother going to his house. Most someone would do is send him something in the mail and that's even doubtful

Here lad, vids for your watchlist. 3 part documentary on the civil war, just link the first if you want but heres all 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7jfpgFdX2E
youtube.com/watch?v=b6SM3PjexkU
youtube.com/watch?v=fzIzJgukqC8

Very very good documentary in terms of historical accuracy and scenes.

He's already been doxxed. People are just asking those with the information to share it with them because they're either too lazy or incapable of looking it up themselves.

If he was just anonymous and not a prolific tripfag attracting so much attention to himself nobody would really care. But now people are curious as to who he is and what he looks like. I've nothing against the guy, but I would be interested to know who we've been talking to for the past year or so.

Daily reminder that when the US finishes crumbling the seat of western power will in all but name sit in Berlin.

Fucking Germans.

>The Alt-Right was a meme created by the state to try to BTFO the right wing
Stop it. They might very well have tried to use it that way and it's backfiring but saying they created it is plainly false and gives far too much credit to them, like most conspiracies.

He wasn't doxxed officially that we know of. Supposedly, on his own account, it was his friend.

are american loyalists allowed here

Around the 45s mark, tearful protester lamenting the dead and injured in Charlottesville before suddenly going full retard and screaming at the Confederate lad.

I know he gave away his name, but people in the last couple of threads have been going so far as to check the electoral roll.
Imagine having that much time on your hands, I just don't get it.

We'll see about that.