Chicago protest thread

So there's protests in Chicago right now.

/comfy/ thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=CQSWuddV0oQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=FDhZulypz3w
youtube.com/watch?v=_s3BLqXerwY
youtube.com/watch?v=JHqVxLkbxFs
heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

If this overlaps with Robert tonight, we could be in for quite the comfy night.

Also one in NYC I think

>Robert
?

This was last night. A few hours after it was corrected to them feeling worried about tomorrow(today)

Chicago scanner general meme

hells yeah
thanks,op

Yo that white guy is using Hitler tactics to rile up the crowd. He's saying Americans should make itself ungovernable. The fuck does that mean?

>tfw I have link related playing while gif plays

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

dem digits doe

Is it gonna habben?

oh fucking joy.....

>inb4 car of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

where trump tower?

blocking road bump

Like, the link or the actual tower?

they are like 3 blocks from Trump tower

thanks

I'm sorry if you're a Robert bud. If so, stay safe. We don't listen to hear cops get hurt, and the general thread theme is donating to 'Get Behind the Vest' and laughing at Male Black.

No doubt, it is serious business and I commend the Roberts for bravery I haven't found in myself yet.

Guys forget about this, the people behind the confederate statue being removed are being arrested.

www facebook com/tranln/videos/10214009610020168/

All the Antifas are commenting for support

The crowd mostly looks like boomers and shitlib cat ladies. Probably won't be a happening until it gets dark. Which is soon.

>Male Black
how can he keep getting away with it?

Bumping for interest in protests.
This isn't much of a protest though. It would be nice if they protest against the 39 shootings and 9 deaths last week.

this step ladder is a true feat of engineering.

Even though I live 25 miles outside of the city, I'm honestly thinking about going. White people need to show solidarity against the radical minority white supremacists. The president condoning a philosophy as un-American and counter to our founding christian values as white nationalism is is NOT ok.

It's getting dark. Male Black will show up soon and things will probably get interesting then.

Does anyone know how hot it was in Chicago today?

It's beautiful outside

The counter protestors need to defend property. They should be at these monuments stopping the lefties.
They should be stopping lefties from smashing cars and Windows.

WHEN IS THAT LADDER GOING T COLLAPSE UNDER HER ENORMOUS WEIGHT

I'm sure it is, but Male Black doesn't handle heat too well. Scrambles his brain a bit and makes him get uppity.

kek but sadly those things are pretty fucking strong.

>it's another "the police are evil too" speech
Oh boy, here we go

ITS HAPPENING

that stream is fucking lame
there is shit going down and this idiot wants to focus on a prayer meeting in a park

try

youtube.com/watch?v=FDhZulypz3w

or

>I'm honestly thinking about going. White people need to show solidarity against the radical minority white supremacists.
Do it. I think you should make a sign that says, "White Solidarity!" and get right into the thick of the crowd.

As for me, I'm sadly too far away, and it's too hot for Swiss Miss, so I'll be at home sipping an ice cold Minute Maid lemonade and keeping tabs on the progress of your cause.

Can you guys not fucking read? I'm saying that ordinary white people like me who believe in equal rights need to stand up against the minority of radical supremacists. I'm really sick of this neo nazi shit.

oh man when it gets dark is gonna be awesome.
I can imagine small groups of anitfa libs from rich suburbs getting robbed and possibly shot.
I know it won't wake up the lefties cause they're bunch of degenerates, but it will brings us many a LOL.

>I'm really sick of this neo nazi

This is literally just the right and left wing flexing their muscles at each other before a low intensity civil war.

Prove me wrong.

Hmm... you're right, a "White Solidarity!" sign might be misconstrued.
>white people like me who believe in equal rights need to stand up against the minority of radical supremacists
Maybe your sign should read, "Whites Against The Radical Minority". That makes your position much clearer.

Is anyone else disappointed by the lack of riots tho? Last summer kind of spoiled me and I was promised riots if Trump won dammit.

>Is anyone else disappointed by the lack of riots tho
election has been decided, campaign funds are used up

LUCKY's stream is in the shit of it

youtube.com/watch?v=JHqVxLkbxFs

Kill all dem cracker pigs

>>/r/eddit

What neo nazi shit?
A handful of fags larp about being Nazi's, and now all the shit they are actually fighting against becomes irreverent?
Some young douche-bags yell stupid shit while protesting and all of a sudden the Nazi's are coming?
No, you fucking moron. They were yelling stupid shit to trigger the left into being violent and destroying property. Except for the moron in the car, it was essentially successful.

The only thing protesting does is create a shield that allows anarchists to get away with violence and property damage. The establishment ignores it all because they're fucking using you to overthrow the Government.

You're a fool.

Is NYC higher energy?

no....NYC is just wandering around

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PAY FOR SLAVERY NOW CRACKER

mang... I need a really good habbening. Last summer really spoiled me.

How about we just send you back home? You were kidnapped and belong to be reunited with your own people.

kek

lmao I love this guy

Ma boi, who's gonna pay for ma gibs in Africa. You need to start thinking ma boi. Stupid crackers...

>pay for ma gibs

Not us, nigger

I wonder if our qt3.14 John will make an appearance?

Why the fuck....
Is he taking 20 minutes...
To say a 10 second sentence?

HOL UP!

HOL UP

stop oppressing me!

their chant has some pretty good rhythm

What the
fuck do
Want?

Why is that raging shithole allowed to be part of the u.s. anymore? There should be a protest against it.

It's literally the same chant they've had for years...

demands incoming

>Replace your leaders with our leaders
Wow, how communist of you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I cant even watch this fucking back nigger monkey shit.

flag for terrorism

NBC here

Fucking China ffs. I thought chinks were smart

Police sirens shut them up LOL

also
>don't let certain groups rally and speak

uhhh first amendment anyone haha shieeeeet mayne

Have you ever been to Africa?

you've got it better than most people, dumb nigger.

playing that "its current year" card...

#TAKETHEMDOWN

Is it time to check keys yet?

unfortunately these will have no impact on BLACK MALE tonight.
I'm not even getting my hopes up

I was hoping for a larger, greener pasture than usual for Male Black to graze up, some Big Games even, with all the clueless fucks that are showing up
Fingers crossed

>chicago
>clinton 84%
>trump 12%

DRUMPF BTFO

82 when I left downtown.

meh, not too hot, unless the humidity was high. Expect average levels of Male Black shenanigans.

any streams from chicongo? the ABC one stopped streaming

When the night comes and the bongos start the violence begins

Another violent alt-left riot. I will pray that they will one day learn the ways of peace and compassion.

nice digits, faggot

you have to go back nigger. Go back and become a KANG!

> Protesting Trump
> in Chiraq

You're asking to get killed being there.

>PAY FOR SLAVERY NOW CRACKER
We pretty much HAVE been with all the welfare and degradation in our culture. The Africans in America tied to the Black Commune-ity destroyed most cities especially Shitcago where so far 407 people have been shot and killed, 1932 shot and wounded. heyjackass.com/

BTW, reparations is a liberal idea just as abortion to control the black population.