Why do Americans want Japan to apologise forever when they will never apologise to Japan for the atomic bombs...

Why do Americans want Japan to apologise forever when they will never apologise to Japan for the atomic bombs? Using nuclear weapons on innocent human beings is far more evil than anything the Japanese ever did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPlfhVEw-7U
youtube.com/watch?v=9BtDeKWfL1c
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Eremnant/nankingm.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

_
Because that would mrlean exposing (((them)))

Fuck the Japs

Because Americans are little bitches who don't give a shit when their government bombs millions of kids in africa, east europe, and the middle east but god forbid anything happens to the precious fat fucks at home.

Well, Japan did a lot of fucked up stuff during WW II. That doesn't justify the nukes though.

Such is war. I don't want japan to apologize, they did what war entails, kill, murder, and rape.

I ain't no fan of war, but if you're going to do it, do it right.

>Why do Americans want Japan to apologise forever

[citation needed]

>>implying "nukes are real"

When did we bomb anything in Eastern Europe. I know we had some operations in Southern Europe with all that Yugoslav business, but I can't recall a bombing campaign against Belarus

I don't want Japan to apologize.

>le EU shitposting flag
have a sage bomb shill

Yugo wars
Crimea

we apaologise every year and so do they, in case you were too retarded to notice, asshat.

What do yanks want the japs to apologise for?
Also Japan doesnt want an apology for the atomic weapon. It was war the US won they have no need to apologise. In japanese culture this would be cucking thyself.

We don't need Japan to Apologize.

Pearl Harbor
Rape of Nanking
Human experimentation
Korean genocide

Obama apologized, retard

They wouldnt anyway if tgey apologise it would be admitting they were wrong and the cunts gotta save face.

Worst thing any govt. Can do is apologise for shit that happened. Just look at us and the abos. The apology was suppose to make shit better but it's only got worse.

>Yugo "wars"
you mean defending Bosnians from ethnic cleansing?
seriously?

kill yourself.

Woah.

and then the US got them back on their feet again and helped them become a major economic world power. Would the Japs do that to mainland USA in 1945?

Apparently Obama wanted to apologise for the bombings and Japan said no.

Only one of those happened to the US. Hiroshima and Nagasaki overshadow pearl harbour by a megaton. Let's face it one was an attack on a military installation and the other on civilian population with WMD. The yanks dont want an apology.

Wuh wah

No he didn't. He visited Hiroshima but he didn't apologise for doing it.

(((they hated japan for some reason)))

lol who says this kind of retarded shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=OPlfhVEw-7U

youtube.com/watch?v=9BtDeKWfL1c

see

No Obama had no intention of apologising. Japan had no interest in making him apologise.

Can japs be Jews too?

Took two bombs to make them cry uncle. I can't help but respect that level of determination.

Wow McCain is looking old

>Little bitches
>Bomb the entire Earth with impunity
Pick one fag flag.

Japan deserved much worse than nukes. They were behaving like fucking savages. Torturing/experimenting on/cutting the heads off POWs didn't help their case for empathy from their enemies either.

Many more people died in Russia from German conventional strikes than both nukes combined.

More people died in Tokyo from one night of conventional bombing than died in Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

Kill yourself. We didn't start the war or even win it where Germany is concerned, but we sure as fuck put a nice nightcap on it.

read into unit 731 then rethink your post.

>HEY THERE, SMOOTHSKIN

No that's the Koreans and Chinese. Most Americans don't give a fuck about Japan unless you are talking about sushi.

>implying Japan bombed pearl habour
>some afgan militia planed and executed 9/11.

hi, welcome to Sup Forums. Lurk here a while and u may see the term 'false flag'

This thread again, sage

The bombs were needed to end the war. The bombs ironically saved more lives than they took.

>implying nukes exist
Welcome. you seemed to have missed 7 years of Sup Forums redpilling while you were fapping on /mlp/

Wrong. Despite the US doing 98% of the work in the Pacific, Japan was finally conceding to defeat because of the Russian push through Manchuria. The nukes hurt, but they finally decided to sign a conditional surrender (referred to falsely as unconditional by many early accounts) because it allowed them to maintain their most precious border islands which have always been Japanese by claim.

If Russia gets through Manchuria and ends up seizing the mainland, or the outlying islands, they were certain they would end up with nothing.

The US presented their only hope for maintaining the emperor and some territory in defeat.

The whole "they surrendered due to nukes" is what was sold to the public to justify their use, not that they were any more deadly than conventional bombing, and often times much less so.

BROTHER?!?!

Unfortunately I can think for myself and have a mediocre background in science and math.

Congratulations on taking the gullible retard pill.

The Rape of Nanking. Nothing more to say.....

Don't we fucking apologize every year for this?

It's as simple as that.

Faggots like OP are just trying to divide. Japan stands as an example of how a non-violent homogeneous state can successfully operate in a world with America as the super power. Uncle Sam and the Samurai have an understanding now.

i was about to say this, the japanese emperor during WW2 was a fucking lunatic and for him a nuke is litteraly jackshit, it wasn't for the russian AND the massive push form the US forces in the pacific, he would have never gave up

but saying that
>The whole "they surrendered due to nukes" is what was sold to the public to justify their use, not that they were any more deadly than conventional bombing, and often times much less so
is fucking retarded, look up documentaries about hiroshima, the nuke did way much more than anyone expected, not only it doestroyed a city but the radiation create uncurable disease and unespected death, they make good weapon when bombing aren't enough

>human beings

Two bombs and a Soviet invasion.

Japan would have bomb the shit out of US if they had atomic weapon. Just like Koreans would have raped japanese in WW2 as they did in Vietnam war

who the fuck is expecting japan to apologize?

The So-Called Nanking Massacre
was a Fabrication.
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Eremnant/nankingm.htm

Murdering millions of Chinese civilians (some estimates as high as 14 million), throwing Chinese babies up in the air and catching them on their bayonets, then laughing about it... isn't more evil than killing a few hundred thousand to avoid an invasion that would take the lives of millions more?

Wow what a fucking cuck you are. We apologize for nothing and Japan is far better off today as our ally than it was then as our enemy.

>throwing Chinese babies up in the air and catching them on their bayonets, then laughing about it.

Keep believing kike lies.

I've been to the Nagasaki memorial and that bomb was a true horror show. Still beats carpet bombing tho

I was talking from a perspective of destruction and loss of life.

In one night of conventional bombing in Tokyo the US destroyed more infrastructure and killed more people than either nuke did, including the deaths from radiation poisoning.

its more like china and korea that wants japan to apologize.

>using nuclear weapons on innocent human being farm ore evil than anything evil japanese did.

Maybe so, but this is what happened when they decided to bomb US soil. They decided to fuck with the sleeping giant and wake it.

Dindu

Japan shouldn't have apologized. An attack on a military base isn't some horrific act. Firebombing women and children, on the other hand, is.

Thats what happened on Balkan you stupid fucks but covered it nicely.

>kike lies
Nigger there is photographic, video, and anecdotal evidence of this. Stop being fucking retarded shill

There's pictures and videos of it.

Also sweet source, I'm sure a random Japanese guy writing on a blog site has a bulletproof argument lol

>video

Yeah, some illiterate farmer village with no electricity or running water is sure to carry a bunch of cameras with them nearly a hundred years ago.

Nuffin

they wanted every single american dead. did you know that?

They made Chinese people eat their own family members

>babies and bayonets

I swear I've heard this one before...

I have me an officers sword. looks like its been through many many wars has been used extensively and looks like its been sharpened hundreds of times.

China actually has a long history of eating human flesh

>Korean genocide

You should go on antique's roadshow with it

WE NEED YOU IN THE FIGHT FOR OUR BOARD
GET IN HERE LADS

A jewish government used the Japanese as guinea pigs, 30+ years before I was born. I'm supposed to feel guilty for it?

BTW the jap codes were broken and this government knew they wanted to surrender. The whole "saving lives" routine is total bullshit, the japs were DONE, *before* the bombs were dropped.

BTW the A-bombs were terrible, but if you look at the numbers, it was the intentional firebombing of residential areas that really slaughtered huge numbers of civilians. Japan suffered MANY Dresdens.

it is a very old sword I guarantee its from a higher up military family. If you get one from an influential or very rich family the swords are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Not so tall now.

It was the forces themselves with Camera dipshit.
>oh yes villager, you can film us stabbing babies
Elie Wiezel is a plagiarizing faggot, also
>killin babies be fun yo

Seriously, get it appraised and insured

They started the war.

>They can deactivate atoms guise

Attacking anything without a declaration was a war crime.
fucking cuck

"The" war? In the east? Maybe so. Then we decided to cripple their war effort with the threat of direct military intervention if they didn't bow down to our demands.

We started the war against Japan. It was 100% our fault. Rants about jews or international scheming aside, the men that died at Pearl Harbor died because of the American government and nothing else.

ya I need to get around to it. would be stupid to be sitting on a fortune like that.

I really WISH we could bomb the shit out of african kids, that's what they get for having 20 kids per person and blaming starvation on us not giving them their gibs.

>weebs
>human beings

actually we need to nuke japan again just in case they think we're sorry about the first 2 times

Japan should've honestly killed all chinks, such a shame it didn't happen

I don't want them to apologize for anything. We did what we had to do and they did what they had to do. War is war. Stop apologizing for it.

>innocent

lol

Also, we killed far, far more of them with conventional bang-bangs than the newfangled atomic stuff.

t. feral ghoul

No

This, the firebombings of Tokyo were the most destructive bombings in all of history. Compare Tokyo today to Detroit and it's 500 worlds apart. The Japanese got it right, we fucked up our own glorious cities by letting them be flooded by 3rd worlders.

>when their government bombs millions of kids in africa
lol wat

They apologized by making anime

Yeah it did.

>Denies holocaust
>Thinks Nanking was real
Explain your logic you dumb larpers.

1 post by this kike

Ghouls aren't welcome in this settlement.