ACCES Employment - Toronto's White Canadian Worker Replacement Program

Ok, Sup Forums, I wanted to share with you something really strange that I'm noticing lately.

I work for a bank and overheard a director talking about some ACCES Employment initiative all the directors were supposedly going to take off the day for in order to provide "mentoring" to the subjects being presented by ACCES Employment.

I didn't think of it much until my walk home from work when I saw an office for ACCES Employment. It looked pretty shitty to be honest.

I thought to myself, hmmm, why would my bank be working with these people? Maybe they're just your regular recruiting firm?

Well I checked out their site:
accesemployment.ca/

And WTF, the whole Canadian Government and a whole bunch of financial institutions and NGOs are funding this small recruiting company.

Here's a list of funders:
Employment Ontario, Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration
Toronto Employment & Social Services
United Way Toronto & York Region
Ontario Trillium Foundation

And sponsors:
Accenture - IT Connections Program & Online Services Platform
Business Development Bank of Canada - Entrepreneurship Connections program
Tangerine - 2016 World of Difference Campaign
TD Bank - Talk English Café program

And some other corporate donors:
Aldgate Construction
C&D Graphic
CIBC
Inzola Construction Inc.
Petra Solutions Inc.
RBC Royal Bank
Rogers Computer Technology Inc.
Spearhead Development
Supreme Basics
Xerox Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2011/12/28/acces_employment_helps_skilled_immigrants_find_work.html
twitter.com/allison_acces
triec.ca/about-us/board-of-directors-2/allison-pond/
eurocanadian.ca/2017/04/the-metropolis-project-and-george-soros.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And what is it that they do?

They find job-seekers from "diverse backgrounds" for a company and also provide opportunities for mentorship and internships within big companies.

Doesn't that strike you as a little odd? I mean I've heard of plenty of recruiting services, but to have a recruiting service specifically for "diverse backgrounds" (i.e. non-white/Canadian) and to have such a wide sleuth of bigshot sponsors really jogs my noggin. And it looks like my bank is getting in on this now too.

So basically if you're a Canadian born in Canada looking for a job at a bank, good fucking luck. Because while you're busting your ass studying and getting a diploma and work experience, immigrants are just being boated in and given mentorship programs and job opportunities on your dime instead.

>ACCES' operating budget nearly quadrupled from 2005 to 2014

hmmmmmmmm

Here was the office on a small street corner near Bathurst and College (pretty shitty area)

I also like how their logo is a black guy turning white in Canada.

Isn't Toronto majority non-white now? I guess it's still a white plurality but will white people get this treatment when they're the minority

No, white people will probably be forgotten about and jailed until they all turn to the streets and rot away in the Don Valley.

Bump so some Canadians see this and get mad.

How much longer can shit like this go on when it's so blatantly a conniving and underhanded trick to circumvent legalities and realities in order to replace a native population with another demographic to fulfill some fantastical prophesy of the age of Aquarius?

When will the day of the rake start?

>tfw no one cares about your conspiracy thread

Soon, pham. The commie jews are being goaded to come out openly as we speak.

Lol you guys are fucked

You know what i see...i see mixed, they don't like pure races, not even if they are Asian.

Also, this Toronto Sun article is the first post ACCES Employment's Facebook page made.

thestar.com/news/gta/2011/12/28/acces_employment_helps_skilled_immigrants_find_work.html

In it, you will find the name of executive director Allison Pond.

Here's her twitter, where she says she's the CEO of ACCES:
twitter.com/allison_acces

Reminder that United Way Toronto supports ACCES and any money you give them goes to ACCES' speed mentorship programs.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO CHARITIES, THEY ARE LITERALLY WORKING ROUND THE CLOCK TO REPLACE YOU!

God I hate this country

Looks like she's a member of the board of directors for TRIEC which is the Toronto Regional Immigration Employment Council.

So basically she's in there lobbying for her shitskin pets over at the ACCES zoo to be hired by everyone in Toronto, and no one's batted an eye about this.

triec.ca/about-us/board-of-directors-2/allison-pond/

Bump whilst reading.

Stefan Molyneux for PM of Canada

DOES NO ONE ELSE FIND IT WEIRD THAT THE GOVERNMENT, THE BANKS, THE COMPANIES, THE CHARITIES ARE ALL WORKING TO BRING IN SHITSKINS?

ALL MY MONEY IS LITERALLY GOING TO IMPORT THESE BEINGS.

MY TAXES, MY DONATIONS, MY PAYMENTS FOR PRODUCTS

ALL GOING TO HIRING SOMALIS

Bad timing. We're on the verge of nukes dropping/ the first great race war.

That's a Jewish nose, if i've ever seen one.

She looks part native as well. She's got her oppression victim cards laminated.

I just want some Canuck autists on Sup Forums to help me dig into Allison Pond, ACCES, and all the other shady NGOs and employment agencies in Toronto and the GTA.

There's clearly some weird shit going on and it's been buried under layers and layers of mind numbing liberal fluff. I need some help, bros!

It's not just in employment either. I go to UofT Scarborough and more than half of the student population are international students, mostly from China. There's very few whites. Some of the Chinese kids I've talked to have told me that their yearly tuition is about 20k for sciences and a little more than that for business studies. They've been selectively pushing whites out for years. Why just do it when you hire somebody? Why not start at the level of education? If you deny whites the ability to get into university, clearly they won't get a decent job. It's all been a set up this whole time, we're only beginning to see the outcome.

>fill country with Canadians
>surprised when scraping the bottom of humanity's barrels to find replacements for Leafs

I've noticed this too. I no longer attend university, but walking through UofT and Chinatown is starting to become the same thing.

Pic is ACCES Employment getting a million bucks from Accenture for being SO BRAVE

(((Could smell a scent 2 miles away)))

Fuck. Bump

It's Canada.
There aren't too many who care.
I care enough to let you know you're not alone, but not enough to do anything about it.

what good does it do Canada is finished

We know leaf, it is not memes!
If Trump doesn't save the world, no one can.

>maple syrup committee
>moose foundation
>Hockey

That's all I see, I don't know what those things are.

>FHURER
NAZIS CANT EVEN SPELL

N-No! I-It's not possible! ;_;

>that nose

Sup Forums is always right

Its more like the white guy jumping out of Canada and Canada is blacked and abolished

These Jews have no boundaries

Things here in Canada are worse than most people can imagine. Combine the most blatantly anti-white state sponsored affirmative action (read: white replacement) campaign in the developed world with the government goal of reaching a national population of 100 million by 2100 and you have a recipe for disaster. The end result will be a complete fragmentation of the corporate world and the political system into competing ethnic clans , while whites will be left as disenfranchised individuals without a voice in both the public and private sector.

I wonder if the (((Metropolis Project))) is connected in some way.

eurocanadian.ca/2017/04/the-metropolis-project-and-george-soros.html