Be Peter

>Be Peter
>Parents leave Yugoslavia because of Yugo wars and immigrate to US
>20 years later
>Join supremacy march
>Shout how family of color that have lived there for centuries have less right to live there than your family, that spent about 20 years

Id take him over a nigger who'd been here since the mayflower. America is for white people.

Sage

>family of color that have lived there for centuries
after being kidnapped, yeah
at least his family chose their life, unlike those niggers

No it isn't. If it were there wouldn't be blacks or immigrants here in the first place.

When I mean people of color I mean Hispanics and Asians too, plus Africans I mentioned are descendants not only of slaves, but people fleeing the African land wars. Hispanics and Asians too are descendants of people that fleed from wars, most which we actually started.

U.S is a state of immigrants, always was. It was created by Europeans who immigrated to the new continent and was shaped by other "races" long ago

Be a white supremacist as much as you want, but saying "America s for white people" makes 0 sense

Can't wait to see your country collapse faggots

>>>Parents leave Yugoslavia because of Yugo wars
If you're too much of a pussy to fight for your country, you deserve whatever you get. All refugees (women and children) could have been handled locally, if they weren't greedy gibs-seekers.

what the fuck are you doing on this board?

>Be a white supremacist as much as you want, but saying "America s for white people" makes 0 sense

american whites conquered the continent, they decide who gets to live there and who gets to immigrate. there is no philosophical debate to be had here, it's simply a matter of asking the average Joe whom he wants as a neighbour

He's just rebelling against his traitor anti-nationalist parents to prove he's not like them.
#ItsJustAPhase

WE GOTS SQUATTER'S RIGHTS AN SHEIT!

How do you know his parents came in the 90s and not earlier?

He's our /guy/ We must set up a gofundme account for him.

T H E
S L A V
I S
L O W E R
T H A N
T H E
R A T
>Archduke Franz Ferdinand

The "people of color" that lived here for centuries have achieved nothing and constantly complain about how it sucks to live here.

>what the fuck are you doing on this board?
fuck you, this isn't your safespace boy

>by europeans
I think you mean British, Dutch, and Germans. Everyone else needs to go back, especially the irish.

cant someone just kill that yesyoureracistturbojew or spam him pizza and harass him tag his house slash his tires you know the usual deal we do with these pesky enemies of humanity?

if no1 is up for it , ill get him into an accident but it will cost me a lot of mana and mischief.

>U.S is a state of immigrants, always was. It was created by Europeans who immigrated to the new continent and was shaped by other "races" long ago
Us was primarily anglo saxon, protestant farmers until this century. Sorry, revisionist.

>it's simply a matter of asking the average Joe whom he wants as a neighbour

Too bad 50% of those "average" Joes aren't white

>Be Peter
>parents leave communist infested shithole
>20 years later
>still has to stand up against communism

>this century
He who forgets history is doomed to repeat it
As easy as that

FPBP

That man is h'white and fighting for h'white America.

>USA USA USA
>USA USA USA USA

Gotta admit.
It is a cool face.
Very intimidating while obviously insane.

We decide who the country is for, and can change our minds at any time.

You with trump or are you one who needs to be cleansed from the party?

Why are Fascist posters so fucking badass

/thread

>spot the brit

If Whites are allowed to just muscle in and conquer shit, why aren't other groups allowed to do the same thing?

Just another proof communism is inevitable

Greetings to Пeтap from Yugoslavia, we hope you never come back Ustasha faggot

I'd like to be his friend.

>Be Peter
>parents are the reason war breaks out because Christians
>abandon country with stolen money
>protest in USA to not get overrun by niggers
>still fail
>will beg ex-Yugo for money next time

>He who forgets history is doomed to repeat it
And our history is one of white, anglo-saxon, protestants. 41 of our presidents are of british descent

His family were free white persons of good character, which was the qualification for citizenship as defined by the 1st Congress

So he has more right than niggers, spics, chinks, and Jews

By the number of Hillary voters+ the number of Trump voters that are PoC we can see the average American Joe IS against this. I'm telling ya I hate lefties as much as the next guy, but now you are spewing nonsense

No one cares you beta fuck, he is /ourguy/ in this struggle. The left never denounce their allies, even the Antifa goons, and they won't hesitate to use rule number thirteen of Rules for Radicals against us.

13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

The struggle has only just begun.

>slav
>poor guy

News flash faggot most shitskins and Asians want whites as neighbours that's why they're here in the first place you dumbass,

>when the first post is also the best post

Nope, just a Southerner aware the Irish ruined America in 1865/1965 and will ruin America for good if we don't stop them once and for all.

>"immigrants"
>accosted and attacked by Natives within days of arriving
>Systematically secured land for themselves over the course of 100+ years through trickery and bloodshed
Oh yeah, classic immigration process for any established nation. Even if you were to use the moniker of "a nation of immigrants" it would be primarily white immigrants. What you actually mean is America is a nation that has ported over brown people for cheap labor en masse since the early seventies.

>slav

poor guy*

Yugoslavs are white people.

You literally are, this is us not being complicit in your invasion. Piece of shit

Once non whites have been peacefully removed all commies will get a bullet in the head

>being this retarded
It doesn't matter who the presidents were
Your country was >30% non white for the majority of it's existance

I said Joe not tyrone or jose, off yourself you larping kike.

>why aren't other groups allowed to do the same thing?

they are, but they are using jewish tactics, stop using mind control on our people, let them wake up and fight properly

>Shout how family of color that have lived there for centuries have less right to live there than your family, that spent about 20 years
ain't that litterally the story of america though

if his parents came in 90' he is from family of cucks or from commie family that was mixed croatian and serb and people like thease are worst kind of people

on the other hand if he is from 40' and 50' he os based man who had to flee with his family cuz there was good chance he would be killed
and thease guys come as 88% nationalists

easy there fella.
They are slavs first of all and many are mudshits too

>shills going in full force again
sage & report everyone

>larping kike

He's white so he's welcome in America. America is supposed to be a nation for all European people's and nobody else

Sage

>Your country was >30% non white for the majority of it's existance
It was not. The white population has been over 80% for most of our existence. Nice try, though.

Yeah nice projection there rabbi. Advocating for ones own peoples rights does not mean that. You're inserting your own retarded projection of what you think we believe instead of actually hearing it for yourself.

Fuck off

>Be Peter
>parents leave because of brutal and endless ethnic conflict in Yugoslavia
>20 years later
>tries to incite ethnic conflict in America

...con'd:
>get analyzed
>get data shared
>get blacklisted
>get unemployed
>get harassed constantly
>get denounced by family
>get real panicked
>get an hero'd

It's not doxxing it's genocide. SJW's are normalizing genocide that is the plan. They're not stopping with Nazi's it's already happening on a moderate scale with diabetic 50 year olds.

>SJWs ARE NORMALIZING GENOCIDE THAT REALLY IS THE PLAN!

Modern name is Decision Science.

Id take Slavs over the Muslim hordes any day.

Remember how the anarchists on Reddit and other platforms panicked when we figured out the identity of Eric Clanton, the bike-lock attacker and reported him to the police. This is what we need to do to other violent members of Antifa. Pick our target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Make it known that they are a communist radical that engages in political violence and terrorism, destroy them.

keeeek

FYI The president is OK with this peaceful eastern European immigrant protesting in a peaceful identity politics / American history preservation rally

If only we had more immigrants like this good boy who didn't do nuffin.

Why should we ask the average Joe? The average Joe is a weak cuck, in average with 2 kids, which gets proudy from 1 (one) rally he made, when Tyrones and Joses did wayyy more+ the youth of America is +70% non-white, so the future itself doesn't belong to the average Joe

You said the country, not the land. You think he considered himself a US citizen? He'd laugh in your face.

Again, weak attempt.

yet I would never call slavs "white" or not at least on a fairly high level degenerate.

Non European immigrants were barred from entering the nation until the 1960s

go home rabbi

You can think that but that's not how the world works is it? So why keep yelling this if it'll never happen. What's the point?

Sure, statistically if the world were to be fully white, we would all be better off. But that's not how it works. So why waste time on it? I don't get it. Technically you're just wasting resources because there are plenty of all-whites areas where one could live with such believes right?

The Serb learns to hate once more

fpbp

>only those who considered themselves american count

Dude don't you get it, slaves or natives, "American" or not, they were there and still are

The things is most Croats (and Yugos) immigrated in US after World War II and only few during the 90s

>Fucking based.

Only here 20 years and already a top lad. Serbs are the best of us. God bless you Petr.

Literally anything in Europe and West Russia is white you retard.

Not really

looks like a retard desu
this is coming from a serb btw

>Dude don't you get it, slaves or natives, "American" or not, they were there and still are
What do you mean "there?" They were far away from our culture and civilization, kek.
They didn' teven speak english.

fuck off kike

Literally going through the experince actual Nazi conscripts went through of someone just trying to satisfy their friends.

>people who believe this
More people emigrated during the 90s than after WW2. Those who emigrated after WW2 were mostly Croats who usually emigrated to Argentina, Brazil or Spain

he's not a Serb, Serb are usually nationalist but almost never Nazi

>Be Peter
>See listing on craigslist to be an actor in some march for $25/hr
>Great money for mama and papa
>Try and be loyal son
>Disgrace to family when acting gig turns out to be part of a false-flag attempt to confuse an already disillusioned American populace.

>I am a Serb.

I love you man no homo. I will kill for you, who is your enemy?

There weren't apart of the nation dumbass. Or do you think only land is required to have a sovereign nation?

Most of the ones we got in the 90s in my area were brown Bosnian moslems.

>serb
>nazi flag
Show your fucking geographic flag you lying coward.

>lemme help you with that

here

>they are using jewish tactics, stop using mind control on our people, let them wake up and fight properly
>t-they're cheating! They can't get away with it
What a fucking pathetic thing to say

>Shout how family of color that have lived there for centuries have less right to live there than your family

Proofs?

>Trying to diminish a based Serbs honor and motivations.

I spit upon you. You are filth you are scum, a pox upon thee.

MURCA 4 WAIPEPO

Built on the backs of niggas n redskins
U faggot ass crackers wouldn't last a minute
without people willing to do the labor you aren't

You'd eat each other alive out of jealous for each other's status as you always do

I leave you with a quote from a dead whitey:

"You mean the whites are intellectually the superiors of the blacks, and, therefore have the right to enslave them? Take care again. By this rule, you are to be slave to the first man you meet, with an intellect superior to your own."

This is what your little ethno state will bring you.

By the way your women will leave you for darker states if you even try this shit. White women do not put up with white men's bullshit. You'll have a few loyalists who stick around but they'll be outnumbered, and many will be left without partners. Modern Feminism is the forbidden fruit and your women have ate of it, and there is no going back.

Also the majority of your men do not support this bullshit either. Most white people have awoken, however slightly, from the nightmare of racism.

no it is definetly not you retarded.

This is bait my child. Peter was getting paid to become a pawn, you're willing to do it for free.

Fuck off nigger. America is for white people

fpbp

this.

Another idea. Go after the money protecting what they do.

On Saturday a "N3xU s Company" quietly advised the public that their (((PR team)))) would screen "esp3cially univers1ty stud3 nts" who were arrested in the Charlottesville event & with a notable "excl1uu1sion" applying.

>tfw you join a Nazi fringe party for their international Tiki Torch groupon code

If he goes back to europe, it's also diluting white people ethnic-cultural construct, so it really doesn't matter where he is protecting in his homeland on in america

It's like you want this shit to happen to you

Enjoy the last years of your "empire"