Meanwhile in Poland - police remove leftist activists trying to block far-right march

Meanwhile in Poland - police remove leftist activists trying to block far-right march

>Police in Poland have forcibly removed activists who tried to block a march by far-right extremists on Poland’s Armed Forces Day holiday.

>The activists, many of them women, held up photos of Heather Heyer, the American woman killed when a car plowed into a crowd of people protesting a white nationalist rally in Virginia on the weekend.

>“Get fascists off our streets,” read another sign.

>In recent years Polish far-right groups have become increasingly active, particular on the national holidays. Critics of the ruling conservative Law and Justice party believe the government is emboldening them by failing to denounce them in strong terms.

>Police forcibly remove the protesters, taking them to a side street and recording their names, but as they did so new protesters arrived to take their places. Police heavily guarded the extremists.

Some videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=uKR0MhgxDk8
youtube.com/watch?v=c0vDP86x3U4

And here - removing the lefties
youtube.com/watch?v=CD6KYwQOYbE

timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/polish-police-remove-activists-trying-to-block-far-right-march/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0vDP86x3U4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. The left is cancer.

so are retarded loudmouths like those protesters

No. We should promote nationalism at every step of the way. Both sides help to do so immensely. One by action, the other by immense stupidity.

Jesus Christ lefties are ugly.

good job poland i might even spend some shekels there this month

How is it possible for Poland to be so based, Sup Forums?

The rest of Eastern Europe uniformly has:

- governments filled with ex-communists who then turned capitalists and sold their countries to foreigners, and then turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points because no migrants want to stay here anyway
- disarmed populations with gun ownership being almost impossible
- mass surveillance of communications and public spaces done by the ex-communist secret police/mafia and their successors
- no freedom of speech especially regarding WW2 stuff
- laws against insulting people, blasphemy, speaking out against NGO propaganda, feminism
- NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
- feminist, misandrist, anti-family, anti-straight anti-nationalist propaganda everywhere since all the organizations that fund any kind of art and culture have been taken over
- shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money (so essentially taxes pay for people they hire and they don't have to spend any money themselves)
- women that whore themselves out to foreigners
- people leaving for richer countries
- basically an American economic and cultural colony

So how come Poland is the only magical place that doesn't have any of that?

>poliCIA

funckin deep state

Look at that fucking woman. We need to find who she is. Like LOOK AT HER! WHAT IS THAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

even Poland's lefties look trad holy shit

kek

another photo of the nationalists march

That's not the leftists.

These are the leftists:

cause of this man

oh.....

>very minor happening here affects the rest of the world
feels good to be king

aka normal people

Look at that smile on the guys face. That smirk is legend.

Was just about to post this.

>Police heavily guarded the extremists.

Guys are just walking down the street with flags and they're violent extremists but when Antifa has violent after violent rally then they're labeled peace fighters and heroes by the media

Croat with his stupid little pasta.

Wait a second.

Is this the notorious terrorist Sam Hyde?

I want to move to poland.

Economically better than Croatia, but idc for that I have engineering degree.

One thing I hate about Croatia, there are lots of communists, disguised under ((social democrats)), and there is like 1/3 of people who dont care and just wanna work, 1/3 of poor people they are mostly ultra right wing but they are sadly low iq and whenever they get place in gov they steal and there is the last 1/3 of people who just flat out hate this country, the flag, tradition and religion and want muh communism.

It seems to me that poland is very united country.

I just dont know why are all these comp sci white american neets dont immigrate there, if I had the dollar ad my currency I would.

>far-right extremists

Let me guess, they oppose unlimited immigration of brown people?

Based jp2.

spot on

Sad heavy sighing...
Let's face it,isn't it always women? Always annoying ugly unpleasant badly dressed women? Young gangly or fat whores with xer pronouns or some dried up dusty looking old boomer bitch who doesn't realize its not 1969 anymore? Every goddamn time.

With a few cucks and niggers for good measure but always the main driving force behind this shit is stupid liberal white women.

>youtube.com/watch?v=c0vDP86x3U4

at 0:47 you see 3 guys walking in pepe masks

Right wing waifu squads

>It seems to me that poland is very united country.

Lol no, we are united only during crisis, other than that we are divided as fuck

actually, they are not far from truth, 10 years ago this organization used to "sieg heil" and dress like nazis

in Poland it is mostly fucking 50 y.o. and older women, thankfully young ones are too pretty to fall for the feminism meme

bumping

So much more dignified a way to behave than those retarded burgers whacking each other with bats & hollering like inebriated goats, take heed merkins !

Oh fuck. The memes are becoming reality once again.

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM"

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.
*most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* super candy - President with Jewish wife? Check!

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive

>tfw still no no far right blonde polish qt to go on marches with and make little snow niggers
pic related is very good propaganda btw, what a qt

What's wrong with polish language? I can't read that gibberish. Wassup with all the consonants?

It's almost like there's a substantial difference between slavic and germanic languages

Fuck Poland. I lived there my entire life, they suck western cock and make shitskin-tier music.

And on top of that they hate Russia and all of eastern europe, thats why they call themselves central european

polish women are the biggest whores, even fucking gypsies are better

also, women from the shittiest poorest 3rd world countries filled with STD's are not as bad as polish women