Make your Balkanized US(for fun). I spent three hours on this map

Make your Balkanized US(for fun). I spent three hours on this map.
Green: Republic of Vermont-New Hampshire
Red: Republic of Carolina
Dark Red: Virginia-Maryland Republic
Orange: Ohio-Michigan Republic
Blue: Texas Republic
White - Midwest Republic
Gold/Yellow: Theocratic Republic of Deseret
Lime Green: NWF Republic
Purple: Republic of Jefferson
Brown: Neo-Cali Republic
Pink: Leftist Reservations/Leaf Colonies.
Black: Non-White Reservations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BJDNw7o6so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_defense_force
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Simpler map.

New England wouldn't merge with new York and Penn. That's disgusting.

Why do you only like AZ?

no way, Texas needs to stay the same shape forever

Too many La Raza faggots there for my liking.

I gave you guys a GDP bigger than Cali's.

Fair enough, I hate how close I live to mexico

I hate how they are coming to my home states(Parents/Siblings still live in Montana and I am in South Carolina). No place is safe from them. I like that my Dad bought 18,000 acres back in the 90's when he expanded his business though. I take my daughters up to Montana to get away from drama and enjoy the outdoors/hunting.

>Oklahoma
>Texas Republic
Every Okie in this state would rather set our entire state on fire than ever be considered a part of Texas

Texas claimed you first. The Panhandle is still Oklahoma.

Let Maricopa County into Deseret

Are there many Mormons in Maricopa? I am former-Mormon. It is way my Parents chose to live in Montana when we emigrated from Wales thirty years ago(I was ten).

Yeah there are quite a bit, I dont have any numbers but it seems like quite a lot to me.

How's this?

as a Texan I'll help you start that fire

>dakota
lmao

Aren't you the guy who's adopting those kids from South Africa?

Nice. I just wish Mormanism would drop the Open Borders and Open Culture Policies. I would have no trouble going back then.

Grey - March of Oklahoma.

Fuck Michiganistan, that's an abomination. Merge us with brodiana

Made a few changes to my map, what do you guys think?

Yes, I have had the kids back in the US since mid-June. I working on getting them proper Mental/Psychical Health Care and their US Citizenships finalized. Finally cost for adoption of four white orphans: $2,023,578.

your map is shit, no way deseret gets that much of wyoming, we hate those cultists

Thanks. It would cost 'only' $275,000 to adopt four niglets from the same place.

I am former-Mormon and my Family are still Mormons. We are buying up tens of thousands of acres in Wyoming, just behind the Chinks.

Fuck me. That's a lot of money. Any incidents while getting them out of SA?

They are from SA. They were taken to a Mormon/Jesuit Orphanage in Namibia for safety. So, I had to go through Namibian Courts and South African Courts(to get their South African Citizenships renounced for their American Citizenships Forms to go through). I had no incidents, but had a connector flight out of the Cape. The kids never relaxed once until we were in the air and out of SA air space. I am glad that I brought my oldest daughter with me(she insisted). I would not have been able to calm down both of the girls down on my own. My Wife and I can recoup that cost before I retire in 2019. I will have my pension also to help, but yes, it was ridiculous and a hard 28 Month fight.

Update 2.

Thanks. I remember you were a little worried about getting them out safely. I'm curious what you do for a living, if your ID isn't already the answer.

50 states
50 countries

I am a Special Agent with my State Bureau of Investigation's Enhanced SWAT Team/Counter-Terrorism Unit/Hostage Rescue Team(modeled on the FBI HRT and DEA RRT/SOD). I made my trip before I got accepted to the Team and saw no use in changing it. I was able to bring my S&W .38 Special revolver(Country laws) with me on the plane(check on luggage) and had it on me until we get to the airport in Windhoek, and it had to go back into my check-on luggage.

That would make for constant conflicts between States and Regionalism/Confederations, have always been the American way, even in the CSA. Vermont, California and Texas are the only exceptions.

Why do you people keep putting Pennsylvania with NY? Have any of you actually been here?

PA is considered in line with New York and the rest of New England in the South and most other places I have been. New York would be PAv1.5; if NYC were to become its own State.

Wth do Oregon and Washington have so much territory? Seattle and Portland should be isolated to the cancerous city states they were always meant to be.

The North West Front(White ethnostate[Country] intuitive) and the State Of Jefferson(Republicans looking to make Northern California and Southern Oregon into one State, away from Leftists, in both States) have always been big ideas on here.

This map keeps AZ out of the hands the Jews of Deseret--aka The Mormons. Thank you, Brave Patriot. Love from a great state.

Checked and fuck the navajos. Arizona will be a libertarian state. Mexicans welcome because they are badass. Hopi are fuckin cool. Navajo can stay but they will be checked if they get any gibs-me-dat ideas. And fuck mormons.

From NorAz. This is a very astute map, leaf. Well done, brother. What the fuck is Listerania though? Nation of those that drink mouthwash?

No problem. My Brothers(Mormons still) own 12,000 Acres for their strip mines and Fracking Operations in AZ. The Family business stretches across most of Deseret with Fracking and Strip Mines. Arizona pays them(Deal from McCain and Company.) to keep from buying up even more land. They can however buy up Navajo land before they get to it, and have been.

This is one of the more intelligent maps on here. Bravo.

>Listerania
youtube.com/watch?v=4BJDNw7o6so How will AnCap Republic of Arizona deal with the Naabeehó Bináhásdzo-Hopituskwa-Zuni Confederation?

>mfw visiting Michigan's UP for the first time

It's absolutely beautiful. I'm sorry for ever basing your state's merit off of Detroit and Flint.

you should've made Detroit a non white reservation, also.

I did in a revision. Minnesuuta can slip their Somalis there.

Not bad, good job with the Cascades, user.

>3 hours
>for a make a new layer and fill job

wew

>no midwest Reich
KYS

I was running the errands all day after I got off duty. My Wife had to work a 72hr shift at the hospital. I was half way done before I had to pick my daughters friends up from their houses(letting them have a sleep over) and I had to make supper for fourteen teenaged girls. I have my ear protection on non-ironically.

I left the Midwest White. So, people could fill it in with their own colors.

>Nevada
>Going to the Mormons

>Phoenix
>only Metro city of 1 million + to vote for trump
>Cede to Mexico

fucking kill yourself, we have more right to stay than anyone.

Go away Putin, it's not happening.

>Minneapolis in whitey zone

Fuck that

>Doesnt even get all the Counties of the State of Jefferson

There are already tens of thousands of Mormons in Arizona, and more coming in, every Year. My Brothers owns 12,000 acres there simply for their Strip Mining and Natural Gas Fracking Operations. I am going there new Week to help them open up their new strip mine; they need me to bring in our security guys; the Navajo are getting a bit uppity.

It is a continuation of an old thread. I like discussing the Geopolitics of the Regional US.
Fix it for me. I forgot them and was off of memory.

>I spent three hours on this map

Whomever said that I was larping? I have posted enough proof, short of posting my badge, which is not going to happen until I retire. Can Sup Forums have patience for 23 Months?

This is how it's really going to go down. Unlabeled is the Mormon Theocracy of Deseret, which will maintain a loose alliance with the Confederation of the Rockies and Texan Empire.

I am fine with that; only if we are allow to Marry as many White Women, as we want. It is a part of our culture that has been oppressed and appropriated from us for over a Century.

You do you, Mormonbros. Just keep the Cascadian commies at bay.

Checked. Thanks. We will hunt those commie bastards from over the mountain ranges. Many of us own long range precision rifles, especially those of us that live in Wyoming, Montana, and Colorado. My Father has several shooting range up to 3,300 Yards range set up on property. He was a British Army Sniper during the Korean War(1953 only), Malaysian Emergency, and in several of our African Colonies. My Brothers and I bought him a Ford Model A for his 83rd Birthday and I am going out to Idaho in September to help restore it to running order with my older brother.

Breddy Gud.
Appalachia was something lacking in other's submissions that i wanted to see. I like how you broke it down by counties instead of state lines. Nice work.

I don't agree with you assessment of "United States of America" though. I suspect you live there and are therefore biased.

Again, nice work.

How do you Jeffersonian and NWFer Citizens plan on keeping AntiFa/BAMN from couping both of your Governments immediately? Oregon and Washington only have only Ground-based State Defense Forces.

(State Defense Force)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_defense_force

good one. USA and New England would be great countries.

Fuck off burger baja doesnt belong to you burger and if you try you will get flood by mex :^)

The US should have annexed Baja along with the rest of Mexico down to Mexico City in 1848; when we had the chance. Everything South of Mexico City is unironically not worth shit. California has the personnel to do it also. 35,000 Personnel with their National Guard and SDF combined.

NFW demands Boise as a territory.

We can share. Boise will be stronger than way. All Citizens living in Boise shall receive dual-work visas if White?

The Midwest will become the second largest white nation after Russia.

NFW will need Boise for voting purposes portland and seattle will turn it into a hell hole

How would you keep Leafs from cucking the Amerikaner Mittleres Reich/Amerikaaner Middenwesten Rijk/Maes y Canolbarth Americanaidd?

Deseret will bus in its citizens to help its neighbor. NWF's "migrant voters". NWF can do the same.

Appreciate it.

Thanks for including alaska bro

No problem. The Deseretian Army could also help enforce Martial Law in the Seattle and Portland exclusion zones? they will turn District 9-esque, anyways, with only Leftists there.

You are welcome. Can not let the Russians get it back, even if we try to ally with them. However, I left the Aleutians(in red) up for possible Negotiations with Russia.