Georgia you can't let this happen

Georgia you can't let this happen

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/governor-candidate-calls-for-removal-of-confederate-carving-at-stone-mountain/592409692
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Abrams
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's going to happen, and the lazy southerners will let it.

looks pretty shit tbf

Literally erasing history and culture.

it's a shitty picture. stone mountain is actually really cool.
i say this as a leftist fwiw

This won't happen. Every weekend, they do a laser show where it plays proud to be an american and they animal the side of the mountain with general lee charging into battle.

This

Ruined a perfectly cool natural wonder for a nignog-tagging tier amateur scratches in the cliff face. Would be fine if they put in Rushmore tier effort

Wow, shill much

you'd think after a 150+ years people would stop trying to put down southern whites. The rest of the country loves this shit. I bet even some "alt right" anons from the north are jacking off over this.

It's all so tiresome

They should demo the current engraving and commission a sculpture in dedication to all black Americans who died under slavery and Jim Crow. That would be true justice.

Southerners are the only ones having kids. White liberals tend to call them cousin fuckers who have lots of kids. White liberals are the biggest nigger faggots in the world and need their organs removed from their body while being fully conscious.

Yeah I don't remember it looking that shitty when I was a kid. Bad picture or not, they should fund a restoration instead

Just because it has rebels on it doesn't mean it's not fucking shit.

The left plan on inflaming their base with iconoclastic rage.

This is Stacey Abrams. She has zero chance of becoming governor.

Us "white liberals" are having kids too we just don't pump out 6 of them that we can't afford before we're 25 because we're smart enough to figure out how to put on a fucking condom.

Southerners can go ahead and keep polluting the country with more white trash that will leech welfare for about 17 years before they die of fentanyl overdoses.

What a fucking idiot
>I'm going to destroy one of my state's tourist attractions that probably took long ass time to make because the people were racist and sheeeit.
I hope he gets voted out of office.

How about you just stop taking down decades-old American monuments because of the current day's hype/panic

That's what's happens when you are to lazy to pick your own cotton

Meanwhile the Republicans are one state legislature away from being able to call for a constitutional convention. Leftists keep yelling over and over again that conservatives are on the ropes and will disappear under a great blue wave any day now. Can't wait for another 'moral victory' for the Democrats in 2018. Sixty Republicans in the Senate and control of five or six more state legislatures will be nice.

LOL

That mountain looks pretty cool, too bad they ruined it. Imagine if it was pristine. It would look like the most humongous fuck huge boulder in the world.

She's not governor, she's the leader of the state Democratic party that has lead them to an all time low. She probably won't even make it to the runoff in the party primary.

What exactly would a constitutional convention accomplish? Do you really think that the incompetent GOP, replete with an idiot president and incapable of passing any legislation, will be able to somehow unite to change the constitution?

stone mountain is not publicly owned, its 100% private property. good luck with that.

Why would you want to remove carvings of confederate losers? The racist south should be reminded daily that they lost.

hall county checking in. shots going to get ugly if they try knowing the crazy rednecks around here who are getting madder by the day

this.

south is going to forget and try again if they remove all the memorials.

This

This is no different than the Taliban dynamiting the Buddahs or ISIS destroying museums. How can they not see this?

Yes. At the very least the bit about the militia would be removed from the right to bear arms. There would of course be lots of proposals that would fail but about a dozen amendments would be sent to the states for ratification, with three or four actually getting adopted. Keep in mind that the president and congress have no role in a constitutional convention. They are bystanders (except in a couple of states that have laws that explicitly state that their members of congress would be that state's representatives at the convention.)

No, the concessions are privately managed but the land is owned by the State of Georgia.

"There is no such thing as the slippery slope, god Trump is stupid"

>Lincoln memorial vandalised & calls for Stone mountain to be taken down just today

Hmm...

should we tear down the pyramids in Egypt because they used slave labor?

What can I do to stop this without fighting people in the street?

Is there a reason why the south have ten monuments about the time they committed treason for every one monument for when they fought in a real war on the side of good guys (us)?

Should I be worried as a citizen of the United States of America?

they can only see the black insides of their colon

That's ancient history. The legacy of slavery and oppression of blacks continues today. It's still a part of the fabric of the US. There's a big difference.

Remember when you lost Vietnam?

We should get rid of that memorial and stop praising white government stooges

Here's the thing. If our civilization was wiped out tomorrow, monuments like Stone Mountain, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, etc would be the only testaments to endure, as the Earth would eventually reclaim buildings and roads.

Are there mountains that are not made of stone?

It won't happen. I don't see a democrat winning anytime soon with this bullshit. They are literally turning away the only people that made them successful in the south. Dixiecrats....

You confused white southerners for illegal immigrants and mexicans

White southeners can afford to have that many kids because they live in the country where cost of living is nothing.

that's what you get. extinction of the commie.

maybe you should have gotten a farm instead.

>you

why would would you want to carve off the most useless part of the GREATEST FUCKING COUNTRY ON EARTH and identify with that? It just doesnt make sense

Usa need to clean their past or you guys will never get rid of racism.

blacks oppress themselves by acting like stupid fucking niggers.

You move a black family into a white neighborhood, give them opportunity, they shit all over it and act like stupid niggers. You put them in school or give them lower qualifications for jobs, they shit all over it and act like stupid niggers. You give them welfare and gov't assisted living, they shit all over it and act like stupid niggers.

Are all black people stupid niggers? No. There are good, honorable black families in the US that have to deal with being cast unfairly as stereotypes due to the overwhelming numbers of stupid niggers. I feel bad for these families, but not bad enough to change my view point or ignore reality. These families either adopt a persecution complex, in which case they provide stupid nigger behavior justification, or they recognize the failures of their communities and strive to assimilate into decent America (middle class, not niggery) and not act like stupid niggers.

It's already happening. Watch the news. The purge has begun.

Good luck America, you're gonna need it.

Splash mountain?

His memorial was vandalised today

So yeah, give it some time, lefties will go after him

this one is pretty subtle (and probably too cerebral for Sup Forums)

reminder all george washington status must fall

Maybe Gen X white liberals...but there's a ton of millenial whites who just straight up aren't having kids, in the north AND south.

Aw fuck no they aren't removing that

it was purchased by the state of Georgia in 1958
it's just privately run but owned by the state.

we still have our guns, you on the other hand are going to have a hard time fighting off the eskimos with your hockey stick or whatever the hell they allow you to keep

you leafs are being beaten into submission by a horde of muslims and asians without ever firing a shot

talk about losers

Learn your goddamn lesson this time

Georgiafag here, A lot of people down here are saying "No" to this shit.

www.change.org/p/donald-trump-demolition-of-mount-rushmore-the-colossus-monument-to-racism-slavery-and-white-supremacy/fbog/759637219?recruiter=759637219&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page

A beautiful natural formation that took millions of years to create, ruined forever by stupid fucks. Same with Mt. Rushmore.

1. She never had a chance of winning the election, but she really fucked herself with this. Won't even win the nomination for her party now.
2. Stone Mountain isn't coming down. Even the niggers love going to it down here. Removing it would literally get niggers shot.
3. The Monument is protected by State Law because someone had the foresight to include that in the State Flag bill ~20 years ago. Guess they figured it would only be a matter of time after removing the Confederate Flag from the State flag that people would go for Stone Mountain
4. Fuck Liberals.

Sounds like the Georgia Governor candidate should be removed from Georgia and placed in a state where he's a happy camper. These stupid motherfuckers are just going to keep pushing and pushing to destroy American history and any homage to history they dislike. They are totalitarian virtue-signaling social justice freaks who need to be stopped by any means necessary. This guy should be removed for daring to tear down a place where families go to celebrate history, share memories and praise their ancestry. This guy disgusts me. Why the fuck doesn't that stupid faggot just leave? Why do they just destroy , destroy, destroy? They want utter replacement of the white man, everywhere. Social justice is fucking cancer. The candidate should fucking remove himself, fuck that stupid extremely disrespectful regressive anti-American faggot. These people are threatening to change our culture, our history, our laws, all to virtue signal about how fucking intolerant they are of anything that offends them! Disgusting, enraging, infuriating.

It's a nigger sheboon, user. She's the typical Atlanta Elitist Nigra.

kek thats exactly what I thought

This is how I feel whenever I see some spic nigger graffiti all over the fucking place, buildings trains, roads.
It's really low life disgusting of you to want to shit on this huge piece of art when there is so much other ugly trash in the world fucking up things that were once beautiful.

That stupid fucking image of yours suit you well, total low IQ scum.

Yankee here, wish i was southern

well she pretty much just shot down her chances of winning, weird strategy to try and win votes

lol this could get 1 billion pledges and mount Rushmore would still lie on the face of that mountain.

there's no difference, you stupid fucking monkey. it's just about virtue signaling and your stupid flaky values on what constitutes as offensive. Fuck you, bitch, tear yourself down

If it was pristine, nobody would fucking go to it. These fucking things are all over the Southeastern US, especially in Appalachian Mountains and Foothills. Been here all my life. There are literally thousands of these fuckers. Stone Mountain is only relevant because it features a carving depicting Patriots of the Righteous Cause Against Unionist Tyranny by the Usurper Abraham I.

I apologize in advance for when my kids bully your wierdo single child

>slavery and oppression of blacks continues today
God, I wish.

Cousin fucking is legal in 32 States.

>Stone Mountain
Really.

wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/governor-candidate-calls-for-removal-of-confederate-carving-at-stone-mountain/592409692

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Abrams

The only reason blue states have people is immigration and young white people from red states that move in.

Red States have all the sex and babies. Blue states live in studio apartments sexless or if female, slutting and spreading HIV browsing tinder and never getting a real bf.

Because they don't care.

Stone mountain never really made sense from a geological standpoint.

Wow, the whole point behind a constitutional convention is bypassing the Feds and convening the States' legislatures to enact law. The basis for the whole concept of 'constitutional republic'. Go gas yourself idiot

Republicucks can barely repeal Obamacare. LMAO. They won't do shit.

>Missing teeth

Yep. Georgia.

Hey, maybe we should remove all ancient cave paintings too, because humans use to rape routinely.

>(((Abrams)))
>that nose

is she a nigger Jew?

Hey Rabbi !!

From 2015? Damn, it's even truer in 2017. And I've seen this cancer progressing IRL. The students at the University of Missouri have been protesting the statue of Thomas Jefferson on campus cause he was a white male slave owner.

Abraham Lincoln was a Liberal Homosexual.

YEESSSS
YESSSSSSS

DO IIIT.

I can barely make out the picture, it's honestly and embarressment. Its a win for us.

Ha-HA !!
Dickhead Gutzon Borglum BTFO!!

please tell me that is photoshopped

No way can that be

NO WAY

>if they destroy your history and rewrite it, you win!
ok, Cletus Trudeau.

haha what are they gonna do, rappel down the cliff and chisel off the sculpture? rocket strike that shit?

>America
>culture
>history

How long before the Crazy Horse monument is attacked? He was an enemy of the state as well.

Not that it would make any difference, the piece of shit will never be finished anyways.