New meme about trump comparing Robert E. Lee to George Washington

>new meme about trump comparing Robert E. Lee to George Washington
>friends post memes about "Yeah fuck George Washington!"
>Ask if this is real
>you can't be serious
>"Thomas Jefferson LITERALLY raped his slaves"
So now I'm a racist rape sympathizer for trying to defend the founding fathers of this nation I love
>mfw

I'm not looking for an echo chamber. Am I in the wrong? Should I say fuck the founding fathers? I seriously don't know where the crazy stops and it me being out dated mentally begins anymore...

youre not wrong. theyre just not your friends

The crazy never stops user. The left will push it as far as they can, we must challenge and embarrass them at every turn.

What the fuck am I supposed to fire back with when they hit me with this shit about raping slaves? I mean YES slavery is wrong YES rape is wrong. HOW am I supposed to argue when hit with that??

Ask for evidence he raped them. if none is presented carry on. If some is presented worship the founding fathers.

Welcome to our side. At last you truly see.

Um, the left is winning this argument by doing and saying nothing....

You can't selectively apply today's morality and social paradigms to events that happened 300 years ago

Facebook isnt a place to fight back using your real account, nice way to get fired and blacklisted.

Tell them you are sorry that they weren't the ones getting raped.

Your founding fathers weren't heroes, they were normal guys.

yes, but this requires an actual quantifiable amount of ration thought past:

SLAVE RAPE WHITE BAD

Trump played some masterful 4D chess tonight. The fact is, it's true that both George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were terrible slave owners, yet they were also geniuses responsible for the foundation of one of the greatest nations on Earth. Liberals and leftists can only think of the former, while the average American thinks of the latter. This will split apart leftists and the average American.

there is nothing you can do. Theyve given up on reality for feelsality.

It doesn't need to be black and white. You can respect some parts of their life while denouncing others.

mexicans and asians will reenslave black people when all the whites are gone :(

Ask them why rapefugees are given minimal punishment when they rape cultures who were never slaveholders? What about Islam cutting the balls off millions of slaves turning them into Eunuchs?

Talk about different cultural standards. Mention how Muhammad had a 9 year old wife and how it was just the common culture then and we shouldn't judge them by today's moral standards

Eventually you'll realize that it's not just American politicians (((they))) lie about

walk away quietly with dignity and grace
be the bigger man
theres no need to argue a point your audience wont understand
theyre too blinded with indoctrinational rage
is right. theyre not your friends.
walk. away.

Leftists aren't human.

We tried to warn you. They cannot be reasoned with.

Stop and think, user. You are asking how to argue against someone who 1) thinks that they are true American patriots just like those soldiers in Saving Private Ryan because they are opposing nazis who want to dismantle America, the nation they dearly love and 2) believe that the tenets on which Americs was founded and the men responsible for it's creation are irredeemably racist and that this nation's existence is shameful.

In other words, they are retards who hate you. They don't need a reason. Avoid them at all costs, and if they get in your face wreck them swiftly.

I mean for fucks sake these are communists trying to gain sympathy by painting their enemies as historical enemies of the United States. They aren't playing for sport, they're playing for keeps and they'll be damned if any fancy-shmancy "arguments" or "working within the framework of the law" is gonna stop them

You're not wrong.

Your friends sound like they're young and naive.

He didnt rape his slaves dumbass. The black chick he knocked up was a freewoman from france who came back to live as his mistress of her own free will

This

um...

This post deserves a bump.

I don't think he should back down if he's confronted. I wouldn't associate with the alt-left personally however.

The difference is that Mohammad is considered the greatest man to ever live and that Muslims should strive to emulate him 100%. In Islamic cultural backwaters, which is a huge chunk of the Islamic world, people take that literally and still fuck children, behead people, and enslave people, just like their leader.

Whereas in the US even the most hardcore conservative traditionalist doesn't generally guzzle a cocktail before going to work each morning or harbor a couple dozen slaves to help them tend their hobby tobacco farm just because Thomas Jefferson did it, but they can still appreciate his ideas about states rights > federal power. Make sense, Thurston?

Don't touch them because it'll be on the news as "you did this to me" victimhood. Broadcast by the MSM. Observe, learn, vote, be involved locally and have a camera for exposing them for the beasts they are.

He compared the founding fathers to treasonous generals, what a retard

Let the left try to get the founding fathers monuments removed. See how long Americans support them after that.

GET IN HERE WHITE MAN

There seem to be a lot of claims both ways. How can you prove he did or didn't?

Tell them to take America and compare it to any other country at any point in history. It will come out on top as the most progressive society every time.

Unky Jefferson just got the coon fever. It's not like he treated them any worse than any black man treats his woman today.

Applying today's morals to the past is intellectually dishonest.

If we applied today's morals to every major figure in the past, they would all be considered terrible people.

To add to that even more...Who is to say that in another 200 years, people will not think that we're all evil people because we didn't care enough about climate change??

>"people in 2017 were the WORST people! They drove cars and flew airplanes and caused all this climate change! Fuck them!"

Sup

Is this true, Americans?
How about a link to settle the issue?
We've all seen that film that finishes with Brad Pitt saying the founding fathers were in it for the money and stayed at home RAPING THEIR SLAVES while the revolution was happening (can't remember its name but Pitt was an assassin and that fat guy who was chief of the Sopranos was in it too).
That sort of media is where this myth(?) comes from.

They want everything, user. Your history. Your culture. Your art.
All of it.

You're also a nazi. I'm sorry user.

I don't support the confederacy or racism but how is Lee any different from the revolutionists in that they were willing to fight and die for what they thought was right?

And let nigs and Joos ruin the world because they were controlled by image through the (evil) media

In my honest opinion, I don't think we should go fuck our founding fathers, but to stop lionizing them as these god among men might be pretty healthy. Recognizing they're people too, with their flaws, and which was totally acceptable by the standards of their time is actually healthy.

They led a rebellion against the country we live in, they are traitors to this country. England can tear down all the American rebel statues they have if they want

The most bitter redpill is the realization that they don't WANT to know the truth. They don't want to be informed. They willingly submit to and justify their own exploitation. Don't expect loyalty or sympathy from them when you state the truth. They'll turn on you like animals.

well, on the bright side you now know that the only way to fix everything is mass bloodshed

We should bait libs into attacking washington publically.

Also slavery wasn't anything like we imagine it. Slaves were looked after very well and had more privalidge than the poor.

yes, considering the founding fathers were all racist traitors, they are exactly the same as the southern generals goyim...

>the left hates the founding fathes

THIS IS GOOD. nothing could be better for our cause than this. this will push normies to the right.

WE NEED TO MEME THIS.

>Yeah fuck George Washington!"
>>Ask if this is real
>>you can't be serious
>>"Thomas Jefferson LITERALLY raped his slaves"
WE NEED TO MEME THIS KIND OF SHIT ASAP

But what I'm saying is we were also traitors and committed treason against britain. Why is it different?

Congrats, OP, you've discovered the phenomenon known as "Clown World"

I think once the left starts going after the founders, the REAL civil war will commence.

There are a lot of black people out there with the last name Jefferson

And they can tear down all those statues they have of the rebels in England if they want, but they don't celebrate traitors like the south in the US does

Exactly. Stabbed in the back. You needn't have used violence, we didn't use much even though we could have crushed you. Australia, Canada, even India just used words. You got played by Freemason oligarchs.
Or whatever

I just mean if someone gets in your face on neutral ground or at your house or something.

Maybe I'm getting paranoid but back during the election I used to poke the bee hive on Facebook constantly correcting false info about Trump and btfo'ing shit arguments. I went dark on Facebook after the election because we won and I didn't see anything to gain from fucking with them anymore. But they're just as crazy as ever, and I'm honestly legitimately worried about getting jumped by some of my Facebook 'friends' in light of the last few days because people I used to argue with every day are getting 6 gorillion likes per post for calling for the death of all Trump supporters

The left hates the Founding Fathers is awesome material

>wanting independence makes you a traitor
They were not trying to take over the country most battles were fought in the south and they tried desperately to be acknowledged as a separate country by Europe. I don't think the founder fathers were traitors either. Or Greek rebels against Ottomans or Kurds against anyone else. That's why Longshanks executing Wallace was wrong since he was never apart of England in spirit or Law.

They led a rebellion against the country I live in, that's treason

Tell them that the Prophet of Islam did the same but that doesn't make all Muslims that follow his teachings bad. This isn't really a rebuttal as much as it is a way to make them choose a side and fuck with em.

tell them that muslims should disavow Muhammad for being a rapist, a plunderer and a pedophile if they follow the same logic

Different times, we wouldn't be here if it weren't for them

These anons have the right of it.
It's not an argument you can win, because you have to stop and consider modern morals and values compared to past morals and values.

The average person you're going to argue politics with cannot do that, and so judges the people of the past by their personal standards.

In a time period where slavery wasn't considered morally wrong by the populace, Washington having his slaves freed upon his death was pushing the envelope.

But you can't expect these people to consider that fact, to them he's a selfish ass for not freeing them upon acquiring them, and he's a racist for compromising with the Southern states and allowing slavery to remain an institution.

In their heads he, Jefferson, and the others should have put their feet down and refused compromise, and also they should have believed women were equally capable and that one could lead a country as well as a man.

It's not your fault, user, you just can't debate everyone.

You support an ideology the country you live in was involved in a half century long existential struggle with. This retarded point is, at best, neutral for you guys.

you don't have friends if you can't be open about what you believe
you have acquaintances but you ain't got friends nigga

Judging historical figures by today's ethics is retarded. You can pretty much preform a character assassination on any historical figures that way.
>Did you know _____ didn't brush his teeth, like, ever?
>Did you know ______ would call little people dwarfs?
>Did you know _____ did what was normal at the time but 300 years later things are different? What a monster!

Please don't use Mel Gibson films as a reference because it's not real. Wallace lived in London and went on the run after knifing a guy in the back.

I don't like your argument. Not because it is wrong but weak

your friends are alt left retards and you should distance yourself from them

I'm fairly certain he was turned over to the British in Scotland then brought to London.

I don't support celebrating traitors and folks that waved a white flag after they lost their rebellion

You're right on user. You can't change the hearts and minds of heartless, mindless zombies. While swatting flies on the table next to the manure pile and expect any form of progress.

Movie was Killing Them Softly.

You should provide screenshots, with names/profile pictures redacted or whatever. Spreading stuff like this to the centrists is vital.

They're incapable of comprehending the fact that morality is not self-evident and is taught.
If you tried to argue that with them they'd give you examples of Germans who saved Jews in WWII, or white Americans who aided the Underground Railroad before the Civil War.
They don't realize our moral codes are based around our life's experience.
There's a reason all of those germans and americans had backstories like "best friends with a jewish kid that was taken away" or "had a kind and intelligent black nanny."

Fucking weeb

Get them to start defacing founding father statues. Easy way to get mainstream Americans on our side.

We all knew this is where this was all headed. Sure, perhaps removing a Confederate monument of some rando general funded by the KKK seems alright to most people. but that's where this anti-America agenda had its roots. Soon enough all statues of white men (except Lenin) would be banned and eradicated.

Thank god for Trump.

Trump is seriously 11/10 flux-gravity multidimensional backgammon genius. Now leftists and niggers either have to admit that Americas quintessential heros were slavers (which in some way justifies and vindicates slaving), or overtly reveal themselves as the history-revisionist kikes that they are: and Trump is calling them out on it. No one cares enough about Egypt to bother arguing with a nigger about whether they were kangs or not. But let's see those faggots try that 'did you know ____ was black' shit with the original G.W. - shit wont fly. Every time I get bored with Trump he surprises me. Best timeline.

There's no definitive proof that Thomas Jefferson even fathered a child with Hemings, and certainly no proof of him being a rapist. The people who act like the founding fathers were monsters for holding slaves have a very narrow from a comfortable 21st century academic echo chamber perspective. Not every plantation was a cesspool of rape and brutality like a Tarantino film and slavery was not an invention of the United States. If you start tearing down every monument that was related to an injustice or perceived injustice, you won't have many left. Even if you condemn the founding fathers actions or inaction on slavery, you have to realize that the governmental and philosophical framework that they established made possible the rights that minorities enjoy today.

>wanting independence makes you a traitor

It makes you a traitor to the country you're seeking independence from you dumb fuck.