This was all it took for the left to completely destroy themsleves. amazing...

this was all it took for the left to completely destroy themsleves. amazing. we need to start flying more of these things.

I want to join them but Im afraid Ill get an agent after me

bump

I also really like the idea of performing a white pride march at Heather Hefer's funeral

NO. We need to fly ONE FLAG and one flag only -- the American flag. The flag that the most people can relate to. The flag that stands the best chance of recruiting the most allies. The flag that means something to OUR country and our American heritage.

No more swastikas, no more cringey LARPy bullshit.

I agree. The swastika is the best.

Most americans, in fact most people aren't into that. Just fly the american flag. Position yourself as the true americans, mom-and-pop, honest, straight.

Basically this fucking thing

Sage

Not good PR though. When there is a nazi menace that can be pointed to, the jews become the victim all over again. At least that's how the public sees it.

This nigger knows what's up, fly the red white and blue proper.

Fuck no, the media is in full race-baiting evil angry white male mode. The media is now as anti-white as ever. It is disgusting desu

Good luck with that, if you just fly the US flag, people will judge you on your policy statements.

And your policy statements can't be pro-Confederacy.

I've already been assigned to you so go ahead, knock yourself out.

also, this. The good old red, white and blue never fails

Flying Nazi flags is dumb as shit

that's what we want fool

I mean I see how it could be helpful for us, as it would make the media lose credibility faster than it already is

This site is crawling with agents

Flying the banner of truth and righteousness will NEVER be a bad thing. Fortune favors the bold.

Yep.

fuck off you antifa faggot. anybody with a brain knows that flying those flags was retarded and handed the left control of the narrative

>hurr durr the only people posting swastikas on Sup Forums are agents