I really don't understand all the fuss you are making

I really don't understand all the fuss you are making.

>muh foreigners are invading our countries we are being replaced!

So fucking what? I have no problem with immigration why would I? I'm perfectly fine with my country becoming multicultural, in fact I yearn for it that's why I'm currently living in the least homogenous part of it - Warsaw, as I love it's diversity. I have nothing against an Arab or black neighbour. They are as human as I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw#Society_and_demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically this.
I want larger pool of more diverse sexual partners.

>cuck and proud

Unironically this.
I want larger pool of more diverse welfare recipients.

I hope this was a joke.

Honestly I've been watching "The Expanse" lately and seeing the futuristic society of multicultural people. Race is literally never mentioned and the only thing that divides them is home planet. I don't know lads, but the show is good and makes me feel /comfy/ for some odd reason. Did I get indoctrinated? I seriously don't mind a future that looks like that. 1 show turned me from a hardcore ethno nationalist to a globalist cuck.

Movies are movies, they are either utopian about social issues or dystopian. Just because a movie is positive/negative about some races, that doesn't necessarily apply reality.

FUCK THIS SHILL THREAD
DEFEND YOUR BOARD WHITE MAN
GET IN HERE

BUT MUH CULTURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE

If you care about the future of the human race you should care. Shitskins don't have the intelligence nor the drive to send us to the stars. Racial differences are more than skin deep.

The only reason you seem to be ok with immigration is because you're polish and you haven't seen what it does to your country yet, I have. And if you care about the safety of your country and family, I don't recommend it.

That is what kikes want you to think so you go along with their racemixing propaganda. This is the common thought for all whites that have been exposed to this propaganda. What you wont get in your films is showing ruthless jewish overlords that have kept their genetics intact, creating a distinct difference between them and the rest of the world in regards to intelligence

>warsaw
>diverse
It's mostly just different types of white people... and Jews...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw#Society_and_demographics
I'm okay with female-only immigration.

>abloobloo kikes abloobloo bloo

whoa... i love jews now

>muh kikes

Poisoning the well fallacy.
Not an argument.

because none of what is happening is reciprocal, and never will be.
We are being taken the piss out of constantly, and being told we must obey

I lived with chabad and orthodox jews in brooklyn for the past two years, pretending to be one of them. The conspiracy reaches all levels of jewery, they all know, so fuck you for being ignorant, i'm here to confirm and help spread the word

THIS

...fucking hell i'm an idiot, thanks user

Simon mol rings any bells?

>>poland
youre acting like a jew poland

Your personal experiences are not an valid form of argument.

Deus Vult on my way to shitpost on /leftyfaggotpol

>the year is 2050
>white people are 0.1% of the world population after relentless crusading by mudslimes and niggers who have become a majority superpower
>you managed to evade capture for some time but are eventually caught and punished with public execution
>as a stinky dindu named muhammed (he smells like poo) wraps a rope around your neck,you look to your right and see an aryan male clad in an SS uniform
"is...is this what you wanted? are you happy now? are you happy that we're finally culturally diversified?"

Yeah they just replaced earth "racism" with interplanetary "planetism". So nothing actually fucking changed. Fucking retards think they can change nature itself. Tribalism and struggle is an inherent part of all life, it will NEVER go away, it will just take different forms. Nothing wrong with that. Only retarded utopia wanting degenerates think they can stave off the inevitable. They fight against everything natural in every way they can, and are bound to forever fail. They try to stop death, they try to stop pain, they try to stop conflict, they try to stop inequality, they try to stop competition, they are eternally wrong and everything they do is a disaster waiting to happen, because nature can only be denied for so long. Also the earth society in the Expanse is literal shit, pure dystopia.

thank fuck people like you don't matter in Poland

HAHHAHHA

Fucking Polish untermensch you Gypwsy cunts are the most racist people of all time

Have you ever taken any undocumented Nigger/Muslim men yet?

STFU then, fucking Gypsy Slav scum, get gassed

It's called sarcasm, autist. One might even call it satire.

cuck

Globalist? In an inter-planetary world, dividing yourself based on planet is exactly the same as dividing yourself by country today. Those people would be today's civic nationalists.