Guys... there hasn't been a major muslim terror attack in a while. It's a little too quiet

Guys... there hasn't been a major muslim terror attack in a while. It's a little too quiet.

Are they planning something big?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_August_2017
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html
stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136011596/#q136011822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136011596/#q136012784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136011596/#q136012183
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhu_al-Qidah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Insh'Allah, there will be no terrorism attacks.

They are just going ham in their own countries rn, when the dust settles they start over again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_August_2017

sage this thread :)

>major muslim terror attack in a while
the media is too busy sucking nigger cock to report about Muslim activity.

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>Nuclear smugglers shopped radioactive material to Islamic State, other terrorists

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192

It's usually december/januari when there is another hakbar strike in western europe

>muslim
>terror attack

muslims can't be terrorists because that's against their religion :)

Unless they're blowing our shit up idc
America has its own much more important problems to worry about
Europe is fucked and they need to sort this out while we handle our shit

wait til 21st/22nd screencap this

Is it the 22th Quranic verse meme again?

Unironically true
>O my servants, I have forbidden oppression for myself and I have made it forbidden among you, so do not oppress one another. O my servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance from me and I shall guide you.

wat part of wait dont you comprehend?

There was a car of peace in Paris yesterday that the media is pretending didn't happen.

Big bags of explosives

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake."

Australian authorities just foiled a plot to down an aircraft.

The fuckers had explosives. Had that have actually happened it would have been massive. It's not like the fuckers aren't trying.

CHEKED
PRAISE

America hasn't been attacked because the support system for an attack here at least (FBI, CIA) was interrupted by electing an outsider deep state globalists don't trust.

Consider EVERY TIME there was an attack, the FBI already knew who it was and where to find their shit, and they all had contact with ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc if not made the trip overseas with the "actors" (CIA monitored/arranged).

It's a fact that the FBI searched out for radicals via Internet, (as they will now do for Alt-Right - the new terrorist) then provided them with connections and materials to catch them in a sting operation. Every now and then one would "get loose" and complete the task. Regardless of whether or not this was intentional, the structure that mapped the way to Islamic terrorism in America has ceased...new sheriff in town.

Sounds like england pre iraq war 2

James stole their car.

It's probably just the change in US leadership. The governmental apparatus used to be united in it's goals, now it is divide against itself. They don't have the time and resources to set up terrorist attacks the way they have in the past.

Nope
They literally don't fight on these months i'm trying to find the american correct answer

muslims are always on the attack somewhere. I believe muslims terrorists still control parts of that flip city.

monday is gonna be a big day

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136011596/#q136011822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136011596/#q136012784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136011596/#q136012183

for you

I guarantee the moment we got one, it'll be the end of Muslims in the west.

The left and right are under so much tension that the only thing stopping a giant massacre is a great tragedy.

/ / / / en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhu_al-Qidah

No... The sand nigger are just getting their asses slaughtered like flies all over the world now.
Trump just cut off all their remaining Obama error money lines and now they are dying in mass.

I imgaine they will do something in germany for the election since they did a lot in france and uk during theres

There is a right-wing professor in Poland, who knows that region. He says that if the US would leave Afghanistan, they will immediately start fighting each other for power.

testing

>t_D literally believes this
The only way is deportation and genocide. Muslim Arabs with money still fund recruitment, building of salafists mosques and sometimes wage of these men and gifts to them or to their families. Zakat also includes this - financing the sandniggers. There's no need for Obama money to """moderates""" syrian free army. There were already arms depots spread around europe without this money.

Trump has them on the run and Obama is not letting the CIA do false flags.

Duh.

s e p t e m b e r

they just lean back and watch us do their job: hating jews, hating each other, destroying our culture, subdue women, etc.