He turned out to be pretty good, don't you think?

He turned out to be pretty good, don't you think?

Best election ever.

It's been hilarious so far. Keep it up!

never forget election night

>two thirds of people are retarded

well color me surprised

I wonder how far down the media will say his polls are now?

1/3

yeah that wall is coming along real nice xD

Pretty good isn't enough for me. We're going to need to turn this shit up very bigly if we're going to make anime real.

They dickered with the polls during the election. Why the fuck do you think they are not doing the same now when no one is looking.

>called the driver a murderer
>never declared that natsocs have rights within hos condemnations
Cucked

no they didn't

and wtf does that have to do with gallup job approval?

what does that non-poll have to do with trump's job approval rating?

He's done a hell of a job.

But we ALL need to keep it up.

He's been really good at lowering America's standing amongst the international community that's for sure

Republicans usually do that

It's almost like other countries would prefer the most powerful nation to be led by pussies like Obongo.

PROTIP: Other nations are not your friends.

Worked out for me

Nigger not so much

Yes, yes he was. He was our last line of defense between us and totalitarianism. We must fight to the last man if he is removed from office. We must not give in to the consummate evil knocking on our doorstep. This man may be the last leader of the USA to ensure the rights and freedoms of the people.

Yeah America was really powerful when the last Republican president was through with it.

>He turned out to be pretty good, don't you think?

Is is like a god that came down from heaven to save America!

what a fucking joke and a disaster. it turned out worse than I ever imagined. I am frankly embarrassed for anyone who voted for him

This nigger has finally gone off the deep end. What a world to wake up to.

Yep

Hmmmm what happened in fall 2001...

You'd be saying that about any elected republican after any democrat. There's many like you who feel the same way every time.

Republican national security happened

inb4 dindu