Now imagine if there was a WET network on cable

No. That would be racist.

That would be racist, OP.

BET still exists?

I remember when we first got cable and turning it on and I just didn't understand anything about it. It all seemed so bizarre and perverse.

It's called HG TV and it's whites only.

Every other channel already is a WET network.
That's also why there's a woman's network. Every other channel is for men.

>manchanelling

your mom is a pretty WET network when i'm around

>things you'll never hear a nigger say

hgtv loaded with black fags

Racist because it excludes countries like Niger, Sudan, Somalia, and recently, Venezuela.

Why does food hate POC?

"White entertainment channels" still include or included:
Nbc
Cbs
Abc
Hbo
Pbs
Etc etc etc
Should i start naming historically all white colleges. White publishing companies, etc etc etc
Fuck outta here

>Nbc
>Cbs
>Abc
>Hbo
>Pbs
All have black shows.
Try again negro.

Don Lemon is a halfie even, just like Obama.

kek

>Don Lemon is a halfie even, just like Obama.

Half black? No such thing!

>tfw Bill Clinton was the first black president
Obama was half white.

There was the movie " white men can't jump ".. Should have been another movie, a sequel.. " black men can't swim "...

>Obama was half white.
Obama's mother was white.

That doesn't make him half white.

>WET network
yeah it's called Telemundo LMAO GET IT?

WHY ISN'T THERE A WHITE HISTORY MONTH>!?!@

And if he was raised by a gay pedophile communist, does that mean Obama isn't gay, a pedo, or a communist?

do you know something about Obama's parents we don't know?

I'm pretty sure we all know his mammy and grandmammy worked for CIA USAID, and that CIA Pete Giethner was boss of the operation. His son, Tiny Timmy Giethner was later to be selected as Treasury Secretary to paper over the disaster, but he bolted out of that mess first he could.

The fact that a collective of socially awkward men on the internet who likely graduated high school at the top of their classes still cannot seem to grasp that things exist for marginalized people because otherwise they are not represented baffles me. You all want to can Telemundo too? Cartoon Network? There's no Non-Cartoon Network let's get it the fuck out of here.

Yall funny.

>watching the electrified Jew with their msm
>current year

If only all the Jews were electrified.