If there is alt-left and alt-right, is there alt-center?

if there is alt-left and alt-right, is there alt-center?

no

Maybe.

>is there alt-center

That's what Sargon is up to.

But there is an alt-right-of-center, and an alt-left-of-center

>extreme center
what

>tfw to intelligent too be a SJW cuck or an alt-righter nazi
I bet you have never seen the likes of me before, so I understand if I'm intellectually intimidating!

Sargon is Alt-Liberal. He said that last video.

Sargon is an alt-cunt. He acted like one in his last video. When is he going to make another Anita video?
>all i wanted to do was talk

You sound like an alt-faggot xd

I'm the alt-center. I follow Adolf Hitler's ideals, but I encourage race mixing and freedom at the cost of sin. I care about my people. They are the most precious thing in this world to me. The damn filthy jews have left our island in large amounts of debt. Everything our ancestors worked hard for is being taken from us. These international satanic hyenas must be dealt with immediately.

The ultimate alt center just goes along with the media, or they truly don't give a shit about anything going on.

lollolololololololololol XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
you'rearea alt-faggot

>i follow Adolf Hitler's ideals
>puerto rican
Are you German and are you trying to populate Lebensraum? Alt-Idiot

It depends. Do you see the center as lazy grey or active purple? I like purple.

what happens here?

I'm 1/4th German.

You're 3/4 alt-poopy

Alternative is the counter to a particular mainstream political establishment.

The center is nebulous by its nature so there's nothing to really be alternative to. It's like saying Alt-Unaffiliated. If you're unaffiliated you're not assumed to be affiliated with any particular mainstream establishment in the first place, so there's no real need to make a distinction.

I'm actually Alt-Alt.

No, it's time to choose sides. Stand in middle, get squished like grape

At least I'm human, jew kike.

The one to two issue septic community would fit that bill. No actual solutions or political movement besides cuckistan.

municipalism and localism > globalism or nationalism

understanding that you can't put a label on speech, or stop it (unless you're talking about cutting out tongues)

we all have our personal character that's composed of multiple identities. politically latching onto one - whether it's your ethnicity, skin colour, sexual orientation, etc. - is ultimately superficial

fences > (no) borders

alt-centre is also anti-partisan

Rothschilds pulling the strings of all positions in the horseshoe

that's the alt-centre. notice how it's not necessarily in the central sphere, but also outside the political spectrum?

P H Y S I C A L
P U N I S H M E N T

I prefer alt-abrhamic

yes, in the garbage bin

Stop begging for labels you mental midget slut whore faggot.

center is conservatives

it's funny cause this is an actual thing

>Samaritans
>Rastafarians
>Baha'i
>Druze
>Yazidis
>Alevis

Alt right and alt left are very broad terms to describe people who believe a variety of things. Alt left: communists, anarchists, blm and she's. Alt right: white nats, nat soc, traditionalists, libertarians and other right wing beliefs. With the center you can have that because most beliefs edge to the left or right, the closest thing would be some sort of completely ultra utilitarian or some other third way type of gov that no one really thinks about.

Alt left is a meme, there is only the CTRL left.

At the very least you have to figure out what a centrist dogwhistle would sound like. Using those awoos is cultural appropriation!

No, but I would like to present this idea. There is an idea in philosophy called Hegelian Dialectic. This is about the development of thought, including politics. It goes Thesis -> Antithesis -> Synthesis. Or basically Problem -> Reaction -> Solution.

I don't want to say the alt-right is totally a "opposite" of the SJW left, but that's not necessarily what an antithesis is anyway, it's a reaction and may introduce new ideas of its own.

But if you want a new thing that isn't either SJW or Alt-Right, you shouldn't be looking for something in between the existing two things, you should be looking for something that is past both of them, a new thing which incorporates pieces of both and resolves the contradictions between them into a new, coherent idea.

Yes, this is their logo.

Yes, they support politicians who want to do what's best for the American people and not the globalist elites, such as President Trump.

>rastafarians
I am confuse. I thought those were the weed-smoking jamacians

Puerto Rican's are white

I'm alt center along with Macron and Bogdanoff brothers

The ones who want the world to burn.

Wokieleaks on Twitter supposedly represents that. He'll criticize Islam and the left's attitudes towards it and even how western leaders uphold refugees and immigrants above their own citizens, then he'll suck Obama's dick or echo some other nauseatingly liberal platitude.

He's exhibit A in how the most dedicated "centrists" end up sounding schizophrenic. I've heard he gets banned because his "alt-right" fans periodically get repelled over some of the liberal garbage he spews.

You'll see them when the day of the rope comes for both nazis and communists.

My girlfriend is a pale blonde with hazel eyes.

Bogs and reptilian jews battle an ongoing secret war.