Did he overreach?

Did Trump show his power level too soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVogLdbfOfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You just fucking wait until his second term you communist kike shill. You are so fucked

Not enough power level, not soon enough.

Pic related

No. Fuck communists and fuck you piece of shit. You wanted this war and you got it.

This is the same president that said on broadcast national tv that he had a big dick. This isn't even his final form

No, he didn't reach enough

Okay, so what happens if he loses?

fpbp

There isn't going to be any war.

He was objectively right

You can't disprove anything he said

To who exactly? The Rock? Clinton?

maybe not full blown war. But there will be more deaths in our streets due to political violence. Without a doubt.

This is why everyone can tell Alt-right is retarded.
He literally just alienated everyone who was on the fence with the bullshit he did these last 4 days. Congratulations on being fringe forever

Well he's managed to alienate himself from some of the most powerful business leaders in the country, including the most powerful black CEO.

People are leaving a sinking ship. Trump's popularity is plummeting, he's not capable of getting legislation passed, and it's increasingly obvious that Pence is being lined up to take over from Trump whenever that has to be done.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO.
>IT WAS HER TURN.

>second term
With his approval ratings being 30% in his first year, this is probably how 2020 will look like if he keeps fucking up.

He didn't even show off his powerlevel. He made an objective observation and told the shitty media to fuck off. It amazes me how saying you condemn neo-nazis, white supremacists, and white nationalists apparently means that you actually support them now.

>alienated everyone on the fence

By condemning the attack while also accurately pointing out that there was violence on both sides? Nothing he said was wrong

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAH

Antifa didn't kill anyone.

Nazis killed a woman.

What makes this so hard to understand

remember how polls and approval ratings worked out last election?

lets ignore the 5 dead cops at a leftist rally not even a year ago

He's just getting started

Leftist commie trash are doing the same thing that lost them the election, what makes you think more if the same violence and shilling will lead you to victory in 2020? Here in reality the economy is the best is ever been and people are going back to work happy . Lol feel the Bern bro it's her turn!!! Right ?

>block traffic
>bang on car doors with fists and weapons
>create unsafe area full of uncertainty
>someone panics and drives through

Normal people hate protestors who block traffic. People blocked traffic and killed innocent people who stopped for them during the LA riots.

So what's the difference between this and those projected 2016 maps?

What is that from?

He doesn't have a power level, he has the fucking luck of Mr. Satan. Trump just isn't smart enough. He has the social media virus where he wants attention and is wasting his position.

Yeah because the BLM cunts didn't kill anybody

he won't

>actually trusting the polls

>"The people with masks, baseball bats and bottles of acid may not of had peaceful intentions"
>"wow the president is a nazi"

Yes, now even lifetime Republican voters are pissed since Trump is supporting Nazis.

>THIS IS THE END OF DRUMPF I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES HE IS SO DONE FOR JUST LIKE HE HAS BEEN FOR OVER TWO AND HALF YEARS NOW

kys

The Zucc

He's finally standing up for his supporters.

It's fucking insanity. Trump is being objectively correct and truthful, but now he's a Nazi because he's not going along with this narrative that the far-lefties were good bois who dindu nuffin?

Every day my anger boils further and further.

Cuck*

I remember how Hillary Clinton thought she had the election in the bag.

I remember the polls being off by a few percentage points.

But suppose that the polls are off by the same amount now, but are otherwise correct...

12 dead in Chicago over the weekend; and nothing is said because it is normal. how fucked is that?

>including the most powerful black CEO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DRUMPF BTFO THIS TIME, WE SWEAR! B-BLACK PEOPLE ARE SMART TOO!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

NO ONE ON THE LEFT HAS ANY MESSAGE!!!

Trump 2020 is guaranteed

Someone fill me in please. Havent been online in 3 days. What the FUCK is going on?

not only yours but there is powder keg brewing

Their only message will be doubling down on "Fuck White People" and we saw how well that worked last year.

Name the Jew.

Wrong, he's telling the truth of the situation (violence on both sides) while the mainstream media continues to lie. Watch the video of the guy in the Challenger one more time, why would a crowd peacefully protesting have a bunch of people in it with baseball bats and riot helmets?

You can try to hide from Antifa's "punch a Nazi", BLM's "pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon", and other violent statements and actions both groups have engaged in all you want, but I can guarantee you most people see them for exactly what they are. The identity politics chickens are coming home to roost.

All you faggit shills gtfo. KYS and do us all a favor. Trump is doing fine. Market is up, economy is better. Jobs are being created. Less on welfare and food stamps. Go neck yourself

>why would a crowd peacefully protesting have a bunch of people with pistols and assault rifles and vests

huh?

trump is redeemed for his "racism is evil" non-serious bullshit. This was much more genuine and needed. Antifa needs to be called out for agitator punks that they are.

Gives a nice presentation about rebuilding American infrastructure and bringing jobs back, media proceeds to ask him about a non-issue incident nobody fucking cares about except people who have no real problems in their life.

You American niggers just can't get your priorities straight can you? Probably the best president in the last 40 years, and here you are fighting again over shit that doesn't matter.

never change, USA.

If he ever decides to show his power level, you better be wearing shades

It was perfect.
It was beautiful.

>define alt-right for me
>what about the alt-left that came charging at the alt-right? do they have any semblance of guilt?
>they came charging with clubs in their hands
>not all of those people (alt-right) were neo nazis
>they wanted to protest the taking down of the statue
>is it george washington next week? where does it stop?
Trump is back

He really is. Once the Wall construction actually begins I'll be fully back in his corner.

Always go for the win. Next election will be handled when it's on not now.

Did he?
Yup

Out of the loop, what happened exactly?

The polls on election day were off by a percent or 2. The polls a month before the election were off by 5-10 percent. The polls a year before the election were just ridiculous, not even worth the paper they were printed on.
How long until the next election?

>alienated everyone who was on the fence
So nobody?

If you don't know what fucking side you stand on by now then you're irrelevant and should kill yourself.

this

and fucking this fuck the media the real voters are seeing whats
happening that when the left doesnt get their way they bitch and lie and brake things

NO

HE REFUSED TO SAY WHAT THE MEDIA WANTED HIM TO SAY

THE TRUTH IS THE LEFT IS IN POWER AND THEY ARE THE FASCISTS WHO GET PEOPLE FIRED AND BLACKBALLED FOR EXPRESSING >ILLEGAL OPINIONS

ADD IN THEIR VIOLENT MILITANT WINGS ANTIFA AND BLM AND THEY ARE THE GREATER DANGER THAN SOME BUNCH OF NAZI LARPERS DOING A FREE SPEECH MARCH

DRUMPF NAILED IT WHEN HE SAID "ON MANY SIDES", IE THE VIOLENCE CAME FROM THE LEFTISTS, STRAIGHT SHOOTING TRUTH FROM OUR ORANGE CHEETO SITTING PRESIDENT BUH GAWD

Most Americans do not vote on social issues

Economy is up
Jobs are back
Illegals being deported
Tax breaks looming
Stocks are at record highs

MAGA landslide 2020

What did he say? Can I get a quick rundown?

Against whom?
Hillary? Worked out fucking great the last time. If they run her again they must be mad.

Bernie? If hes still alive then and the Left hasnt burned down completly he might even become the candidate.

Zuckerberg? Yes sure, the people who want their steel industry to return will vote for some guy who owns Facebook and has done his best to own their Private Life.

Fucking hell, I couldnt name anyone who could stand up to Trump. What would they even promise? More Refugees? More Homelessness, more Affirmitive Action? Good luck securing 5% of the Vote and even if anyone else would have won, the Senate is Republican, the House of Representatives is Republican. Good Luck with that.

Biden

"Nazis" you mean there were multiple timetravelers in that car?

>I condemn what happened at Charlottesville and it's a terrible tragedy. Not everyone there was a Nazi or alt leftist but there was violence on all sides and it needs to stop

For some reason the media are losing their shit over this

youtube.com/watch?v=OVogLdbfOfQ

>Americans don't vote on social issues
[Citation Needed Bro]

antifa would rather torture you than kill you. which is worse?

There are a lot of people who would vote Republican as long as you guys kept the racism subtle. Being overt will turn them off. It's hard to argue against literal nazis. Enjoy minority presidents for the next 7 terms

He revealed he's not running for 2020

i don't even know what the fuck is going on, but I know you're full of shit

>There are a lot of people who would vote Republican as long as you guys kept the racism subtle. Being overt will turn them off. It's hard to argue against literal nazis. Enjoy minority presidents for the next 7 terms

Alot of white moderates are going to be extremely turned off by this. Probably there will never be another GOP president ever again ever Trump. Trump was a mistake.

>California
>Blue

2016 election

needs more blue