Where do Asians and hispanics side with when the media-fueled civil war happens?

Where do Asians and hispanics side with when the media-fueled civil war happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4K2mgwjrus
youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody likes blacks

China will side with communists, obviously.
Asian women, born in America, side with the SJW's.
Most Asian men and Asian women who are FOB, will side with the capitalists.

Most Asians are here because they fled communism at some point. They don't like communism, they prefer to just be left alone.

Young Asian women are crazy SJW's and feminists though. They are proud of being independent, strong women.

Asian men will mostly side with whites, but west coast gook women will side with antifa
Hispanics will be 50/50

>Hispanics

Hispanic isn't really a race

Brown hispanics chalked with indian genes will side with the libs and dindus

Any hispnaic that isn't a mestizo won't fight on mestizo's side

Non-Whites or they will stay neutral.

as a spic, I put my nationality before my race. I hate la raza and immigrant spics eventhough my family is from spain and not mexico, so im not siding with them. I hate niggers, kikes, faggots, commies and muslims. I would side with whites, but if they violate the NAP with me im shooting them.

Hawaiianon here.. i deff side with whites as well

>MEX223
>MEX
>.223

guess im shooting la raza and immigrants first.

ayyyyyyyy civil war meet up when?

i'll promise to be as white as possible

Man i hate mexican immigrants and chicanos. I would never side with those niggers but if there was indeed a race war im pretty sure whites would end up spliting in 2 groups the 14/88 and the "lets accept diferent races as long they behave properly".

A very good majority of Asians are left leaning thats for sure. Even Chinese people who are the least likely to be left wing is still majority left wing.

If you really expect a good chunk of non-whites to align with white nationalism or white supremacy youre delusional.

Yeah, side with the left-wing whites.

Outta Dodge most likely.

chicanos and immigrants are fucking trash that give mexicans a bad name. I've met mexicans that came here on vacations and were very chill and had good traditional values, they told me that the mexicans that crossed over to the US illegallly are the niggers from mexico looking for gibs and the ones fleeing from a criminal past. whites will split up into two factions but as a full 14/88 white guy told me if our numbers are dwindling down were gonna need back up against the nigger horde. like I said I would side with whites as long as they dont fuck with me.

Cuban ex-pats and roof-Koreans can stay, everyone else needs to go back.

youre not safe either leaf!, we will conquer your land and make canada, the USA.

Asians mostly don't like Mao, though. Only if they're born in America and indoctrinated with lefties ideology.
Koreans, Japs, and Vietnamese especially hate Mao.

Try us you eagle-fucking faggots

I lean towards Libertarianism, there is no logic in siding with racists who want to genocide you for being Mexican, there are plenty of those 'people' on the 'alt-right'.

It's funny how the same retards who throw shit all the time at every Hispanic/Mexican wonder why they won't side with them, there is a deep sense of entitlement to being treated like royalty in these 'people'.

DAY OF THE RAKE NIGGER.

>all talk until shit hit the fan

I'd say it's gonna be whites and asians and spics and indians vs. brainwashed whites and niggers. Just considering how much literally everyone hates niggers, even smarter niggers hate dumber niggers. Even mixed niggers (aka all americans on /pol) hate niggers. The only people that don't hate/ dislike niggers are retarded leftists and jews.

HONK HONK YOU FUCKING 53% BURGER NIGGER

And this is why everyone hates mexicans.

CNN and MSNBc need eliminated. Their equipment, facilities and personnel .... They all need raid wiped.

...SOON

You hate me because I'm being rational? This is the sense of entitlement I'm talking about, you tell people you want to kill them in their face, and then expect them to do your bidding and side with you because 'we wuz & muh ancestor inventors n sheet'.

No, you are a nigger, and a very simple one.

Both sides, more on the left. East Asians will mostly stay out of it except for mainland Chinese who will shadow help the left because they want the US to fall. Beaners will come out for the left en masse with a few standing on our side.

I'm siding with California
Niggers and Cumskins on the East Coast can tear each other apart, while I'mma chill on the beach with my California comrades
CALEXIT 2018 bitch

It will be: non-whites + lefties + virtue signalers vs. centrists and rightwingers

the two top allies of Jews are niggers and white women, watch out for them

>side with Dodge, you mean

white hispanics hate the blacks
brown hispanics are 50/50
asians hate all forms of blacks

The military is MAGA, not nazi. They've fought along with hispanics and blacks, and that brother-bond can't be broken.

The war will be from based MAGA state and or military forces crushing both antifa and neo-nazis.

The thing to fear is that the deep state might use the turmoil to attempt assassination.

Asians will be too busy doing whatever Asians do

"White" spics will side with the right, and brown spics will side with the left

There is no room for discussion about taking down those historical ashole statues.
Civil war does not happen.
Replace every confederate monument with a statue of Martin Luther King, Jr.
And then problem solved.

Loooooolllll

Left wing yes but would mostly likely join the right to stop communism. Same with many of the center leaning people.

I cant tell if youre fucking with me or not.

Most Asians who immigrated from the mainland in search of a better life hate blacks and Mexicans with fervor. They're viewed as lowlife crime committing scum and avoid them like the plague. Their children however are hit and miss, some may grow up conservative akin to their parents, some may grow up as liberal faggots that attend California schools. Safe to say the able bodied, intelligent, and reliable Asian offspring will side with whites, just like their parents. The cunt SJWS are limited to blue haired dykes and emasculated, weak, frail boys.

There are a lot of native Mexican Americans who would fight with the patriots

>Brown hispanics chalked with indian genes will side with the libs and dindus
Genetics dont decided political leanings ya dumb faggot
>Any hispnaic that isn't a mestizo won't fight on mestizo's side
White Mexicans will fight alongside Mestizos Mexicans, I can assure you that. There is always one or two blonde Mexicans named Guero running around with the Mestizos

>Young Asian women are crazy SJW's and feminists though.
They're only like that because they desperately yearn for BLEACHING and if they don't get it their sexual frustration boils over into 'if I can't have it nobody can' condemnation of the thing that they love.
Asians who do get their daily dose of BWD become obedient fuckpuppets.

t. Recreational bleacher

Why not just gather all the smart people from all the races and kill the Jews. They're the problem anyway. It's because of them that we're having this discussion.

And we should take advantage of the turmoil as well and assassinate the kikes

>Where do Asians and hispanics side with when the media-fueled civil war happens?

Tejanos in Texas will side with the constitution and freedom.

Border jumpers and gooks will run for their lives cause they are cowards.

>inb4 beaner

>Any hispnaic that isn't a mestizo
90% of us are mestizos

HAPA here, I'll side with the Patriots who will refresh that mother fucking tree of liberty. I'm gonna make my buddy who died in the Iraq war 14 years ago proud.

Kill the blacks those niggas are lazy as fuck and smell like shit

>t.los angeles born and raised non Mexican beaner

G Washington inherited his and it was illegal to free them so he let them chill

Against niggers and commies.

>non mexican beaner
wtf

>All hispanics are mexicans

Hispanics who aren't mexican HATE mexicans for ruining the Hispanic image

White hispanics who aren't mestizos REALLY FUCKING HATE mexicans for browning up the word into a meme

Just because you rats breed more than criollos doesn't mean you fuckers own the term

The fucking Prophet Muhammad was a slave owner, let's start burning Qurans.

asian here,im just sitting here watching this shitshow while stuffing my face with lots of food.

Not quite, most spic vets are crispy very few of them are light skinned. Believe it or not most right leaning spics are dark in the states and a lot of left leaning are light skinned spics.
As for the rest of the hispanic world light skinned is usually right leaning and dark Indian looking fuckers are left leaning.

Asian men who side with leftism are the biggest cuckolds of all

The left sees you as one step less cancerous than white men and you will be next on the chopping block once they conquer us

While the right actually respects you and your culture and would happily fight side by side with you as equals

Lmao no. Asian men hate you for stealing their women

Chicano is what they mean ese.

keep dreaming fuckwad.

>Hispanics who aren't mexican HATE mexicans for ruining the Hispanic image
Nah they hate Mexicans because Mexicans tend to look down on them and treat them like shit, because the rest of Hispanics are either niggers or poor ass shit peasants from Central America who immigrate illegally to Mexico where they get raped and abused.
>White hispanics who aren't mestizos REALLY FUCKING HATE mexicans for browning up the word into a meme
No they dont, look up "Hispanistas", most of them want to erase our indigenous identity and want us to accept our Hispanic/Spnanish heritage and unite as one. White Hispanics are always reminded Mestizos of their Spanish ancestry and get pissed off when we reject our spanish heritage and take pride in our indian roots. Why do they do it? I dont know, but White Hispanics for the most part want us to identify with Spanish conquistadors and explorers. Now people from Spain are different, but they dont call themselves Hispanics and dont give a shit about that word because they identify as Castillian, Galician, Basque, ect.
You dont know shit dumbfuck
>t. Mexican American from the border who was stationed in Spain while in the Navy and who has a bachelors in Latin American studies
come at bruh, dont try to lecture me about Hispanics

Are we willing to bring in some russians or chinese to fight for traditionalism, due to sheer population sizes?

is that android 18?

bitch stfu

White hispanics and mestizos beaners like you are clearly not friends.

Just get rid of the meme word "Hispanic" and create a mestizo category for you mutts to pride yourselves on

>While the right actually respects you and your culture

You really think Asians will side with you because you watch anime and jerk off to JAV/hentai? Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=s4K2mgwjrus

uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

the 2d side

Will watch in comfort as you black and white men slaughter eachother and wipe yourselves out, then ill swoop in and impregnate all your woman with my greasy Persian sperm.

I will die for the right. My family didn't come here from the poverty of the outer rims of the Empire of Japan, subjugated at Manzanar, and establish ourselves AGAIN just so some stupid liberetards could turn my ethnicity into some kinda voting farm.

A white Hispanic will always identity with a Mestizo over an Anglo or any European. You dont know shit nigga. For example in Mexico there is large segment of the population who biologically identifies as white, but culturally as Mestizo. And that is how it is, in the rest of Latin America. And a Spaniard would feel more at home with Catholic Mestizos who speak his language than with German or British protestants or Western European cucks. And yes I agree, the term Hispanic is retarded, but I have taken a liken to it, because there is always some cuck (probably the same person, you) who is always crying about Hispanic mestizos being called Hispanics, and believe it should belong to the Spaniards who dont even use it, kek

Prieto detected. Just try to have some fun while on the ride, hombre.

My god soo much stupidity

There are plenty of black people who side with right wing fucker, stop trying to make a formula out of it

We all are individuals, not races

Brazil is passing thought a similar phase, I would say most people in humanities curses are left wing, and there is a lot of right wingers in the technical fields

And poor people I would say it depends on their background, how they are raised it and if they got the thirsty to learn shit

I know poor and rich from all races who are left wing and right wing

There is no doubt, most young people are leftist, most people who actually work are right wing

Right wingers are going to shoot themselves in the foot if they aim at race instead of culture

Do you guys want to win? Bring people to your group

>"Dodge This!"

I don't want to gas you, in fact I would be willing to give you California as a peace offering. No, really, just take it. Please, I insist.

>implying we didn't already take it

As a Latino I have to see if will be 50/50 half of us are completely Americanized, the other half are the malets you always make fun of who want aztalan

Fuck you. California is the most beautiful state on the world, harboring a multitude of biomes, and animal species. To give up such a great land because the people there are unfit to live there is equivalent to giving up your daughter to her rapist.

Maybe they will choose to side with the lesser of two evils?

DESU senpai, i felt a little sad that some of those confederate statues are coming down, not because i hate blacks or side with whites, but because it is an erosion of culture. i just like to learn about culture.

I'm gonna sit back with my jew bros and watch you retards blow each other up

Then when he dust has settled we take over

Asian master race soon

Your "jew bros" aren't your friends. They'll stab you in the back in the end.

with antifa

>asians
>obedient ant-people
>cogs of neo-liberal machine
>will never rebel
Reminder: don't shit in the genepool by breeding with a weak race

>thinking I won't stab them in the back first
Oh whiteys

As an asian, majority of Asians will side with the Whites. That's not even open for debates.

It took me way longer than it should have to realize she's cosplaying as Android 18.

>Asian women, born in America, side with the SJW's.
this 100%. If you stay with an Asian for any length of time, she will go pro-white hard.

They aren't a collective you fucking dumbass. I know both left and right wing Mexicans. When I went to the shooting range a few weeks before the election most of the people were Mexican and they were talking about how much they hate Hillary.

Both sides of my family supported Pinochet. I will continue this family tradition

I take it you're in Naha airbase?

mexicans will mostly stay out of it and probably flee to mexico. blacks are fucked.

Whites. The reality of any race war in America will be everyone ganging up on the blacks.

The Koreans had to fight off the Blacks and Mexican gangs in the Los Angeles war. They going to need us.
youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU

kids look hispanic

If the Raise act passes I hope it makes it harder for Asians to come here while increasing European and Anglo immigration. What they're doing to Canada and Australia is proof we shouldn't allow them.

kek sick id

This, jewsian masterrace confirmed