ITT: Triggered Redditors

Trump was very moderate and reasonable today. I was turned off after the nazi marching, but still hated Antifa. Trump put it in clear terms today, and he made sense.

>being this autistic
yes, I know.

It is interesting to see how they keep calling Trump a nazi - but they have always called him that. How is this time any different?

bump

bamp dont let it die

>millions of americans died fighting germans in world war 2
>this is what they actually believe

Imagine being this fucking mad at someone who you affects your day to day life so little and have never seen in person

The vast intellect of these democrat redditors has really opened my eyes to how evil drumpf is

This time it's more serious than the last time :o)

what? you mean he ACTUALLY IS THIS TIME?

ps. i support your rebel flag bro. I never fly one myself, but I don't think the rebel flag is automatically = to confederate sympathisers. could just be more of a heritage thing.

we didn't really fight until the japs bombed us. it's hardly like the USA went into war out of the good of its heart desu. still, fuck those autistic nazis ruining our image.

bump again.

This, these brilliant redditers are so fucking smart, crazy smart, smarter than any drumpf voter certainly. They are really making me think...

These are really sad and pathetic. Holy fuck these left wing loons are so out of touch.

I remember "Reagan is Hitler" and "Bush is Hitler" and "Bush is Hitler" and now "Trump is REALLY HITLER this time we are not kidding for realz he is Hitler in the flesh and blood!"

>how did we get back to this?
clearly hasn't been paying attention to leftist degeneracy

>triggered redditors
Blue sky, wet water, etc.

Bugs me because the figure is less than half a million, and 1/4-1/3 of those deaths were against Imperial Japan.

Retards.

bumperion

>I was turned off after the nazi marching
thats because you are a faggot, i suggest you fuck off back to r/cuckold

> US entered WWII to protect american values

Lmao , I wonder how high school history books look in the US