Girlfriend dumped me for showing her statistics about Islamic inbreeding . ANY LADYPEDES OUT THERE WANT TO MAGA?

Girlfriend dumped me for showing her statistics about Islamic inbreeding . ANY LADYPEDES OUT THERE WANT TO MAGA?

hi :3

Post her pics user

>Islamic inbreeding
Actually inbreeding has never made the majority in the Islamic world kekifag, except in Saudi Arabia which was in the past since now it's 20% and Pakistan which is still +50%

Biggest Islamic populations are in Indonesia and Bangladesh, and the inbreeding rate there isn't more then 5%

not her, ME!!!

Turkey, 30%. Your "facts" are wrong anyway though.

Post pics of ex user

You're cute! If I was younger, lol....

>headphones at the gym

have fun being incel

She asked me why I think they're prone to terror. I showed her the New York Times article from 2003 asserting that nearly half of Muslims are inbred and marry their first cousins. It's responsible for 1 in 4 birth defects in the UK. She thought I was being a intolerant bigot. As she ironically wouldn't tolerate my facts. Fuck that bitch. MAGA.

Why tf are you talking about Turkey? And no it's not you dumbass

post pics of ex

If you talked about UK then maybe you're right as Pakistanis love marrying their cousins. But worlwide it's wrong. Also in fact you're just 100% wrong, it's not this that made them prone to terror

go ask your sister lol

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the photo.

>meme flag
>shitty tattoo
>shitty haircut
>neckbeard
>face of a faggot

Gas yourself, retard.

AHAHAHA u funney ~

Nah, but I'd totally s your d

she did you a favor

OP prob got cucked by that BBC

I always wear headphones.

No one wants to cut in. No one talks for 15 minutes in the middle of a set.

I get the whole have a buddy help you with the last two reps and do the negative motion for full muscle destruction, but sometimes I just want to do the routine and get out of there in under 2 hours.

>ladypedos
NOICE

And I'll s your d while u s his d.

Correct. Almost all terrorism comes from Wahhabism.

No trannies!