THE GOD EMPEROR

He has pulled our asses out of the fire, once again. The shills have left our board. The truth is coming out. The tables have turned, so quickly.

What a day this has been.

ITT we declare our unending loyalty to Donald Trump;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_s3BLqXerwY
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/law-enforcement-officials-identify-shooter-at-congressional-ballgame-as-illinois-man/2017/06/14/ba6439f4-510f-11e7-91eb-9611861a988f_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iBk8owuhNkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is a faggot.

SCOOPS FOR THE SCOOP GOD!

Sc... scoooops??????

Defend him and expose Antifa and BLM violence.
#AltLeft is already trending.

Based black jew here

> The shills have left our board.

In b4 someone criticises Trump and you call them a ShareBlue shill.

TRUMP!

Trump is amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=_s3BLqXerwY

what happened? i've been busy with work and haven't been paying attention for the last few weeks

PRAISE HIM

BIGLY if true.
KEEP ME POSTED

Looks like the shills haven't actually left.
And why are you using the gay republicuck flag?

>t. alt-left

Hells breaking loose, leftists have finally lost it and we're heading into a second civil war

>ABLOO ABLOO THEY PUNCHED A MAN
>Meanwhile an Alt-Righter killed 1 and injured 30
This whole movement is getting more pathetic by the day.

DEAR GOD, THANK YOU FOR DELIVERING THE GOD EMPEROR HIMSELF, DONALD J TRUMP.

May he be protected by your will, and the will of the world.
God Bless the God Emperor.

>the left sets up a fake rally called 'unite the right'
>during this rally they stage a false flag where someone gets killed
>the left then starts a huge media blitz demonizing the entire right and Trump as well
>Trump comes out today and puts the slam on all of them and memes the term alt-left in response to antifa running around with bats beating people
>entire narrative that they spent months planning for is dead in 1 day
>they ended up damaged from it

Ignore it. Tables are turning against them.
>Everyone standing with Antifa is part of the violent Alt Left

I was deeply worried until today. Now I have faith that the day of the rope will one day come for the globalists who pit americans against americans for their own profit. The MSM the mouthpiece of these globalist devil bastards will be dismantled soon enough. God Emperor restored my faith by not backing down and actually calling it out for what it is. The fact that brainwashed masses on social media are freaking out is a good thing. Remember how we all felt the weeks before the election when the grab her pussy tape came out? All of us had some level of doubt, but Trump blasted right through. This is nothing. A fat dead tumblrina isn't enough blood (though enough blubber) to send us into civil war. Trump will MAGA, of this I am sure.

Check em

>ITT we declare our unending loyalty to Donald Trump
i have always been loyal
pic related, election night

He was out there fighting for us, taking bad headlines and trashing our enemies FOR US. He was doing it alone and getting no credit for it. He stuck up when he didn't have to.

>tfw the president of the United States does damage control for your movement
We have the best president dont we folks

HAIL TRUMP!

Fuck lefty fags. But not literally, you'll get AIDS... or Bolshevism. Both pretty serious.

(You)

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/law-enforcement-officials-identify-shooter-at-congressional-ballgame-as-illinois-man/2017/06/14/ba6439f4-510f-11e7-91eb-9611861a988f_story.html

You're so cute you're in every thread :p

Checked em

He did it. He really did save the alt right. He went out there and went to bat for us, and knocked it straight out of the fucking park. He's going to take so much shit in the news, but it doesn't matter. He's the president. His word is final, and the final word on the Unite the Right march is that there were 'very good people' who 'had a permit', and that the violence was started by the 'alt left', who 'came there to make violence'.

So says the highest authority in the land. He's our guy. We better hop back on the Trump train and carry some weight for him.

He didn't really do anything. He just said the rational thing that the average moderate American wants/needs to hear. It was CNN and the left that dug their own grave.

President Donald Trump is real, Leader of the Alt-Right Donald Trump only exists in the mind of the media.

But if there is any downturn in the economy, Trump's ass is grass.

Defend him when he does something good ffs. This has proven that he is, objectively, definitively, /ourpresident/.

Not sure.

Trump is Chad in his final form.

An oooga booga was hitting his car with a bat. He did the right thing. Don't cry for the ooga boogas.

I can tell how fast the catalog is moving that we are still under heavy attack.
The entire catalog is changing in 11 minutes

definitely /our guy/
he took a fucking bullet for us

Today's press conference was legend, he said exactly what everyone ESPECIALLY you worthless alt-right faggots need to hear.

He scolded you for falling into that dumb trap just as he scolded the governor and mayor for failing to keep the peace.

Wonder why this Paco drinks warm soda??

He's afraid of ICE.

he defended nazis.

Are you people literally retarded if you actually think this is a good thing?

>the shills have left

Nope I'm still here

>our board

Sup Forums doesn't belong to anyone you stupid newfag, especially not you T_D cumguzzlers

bless donald. bless him for taking the hard route today and showing the media they are still not free to be biased lefty cunts about everything

Biggest deal was this:

1. Trump coin the term alt-left
2. Trump pointed out the slippery slope of removing statues
3. Trump said "you're changing culture, you're changing history"

MSM
BTFO

idk this one is doing bretty good senpai

Yeah we were fucking fucked

From this day forward, anybody who shit talks trump is a faggot can just fuck off.

Checked

Shut up, Nazi

>leftists think they can make fun of us by showing the youth side with us
im licking my chops thinking about the future red scum

youtube.com/watch?v=iBk8owuhNkQ

>T_D
how do you do fellow redditor

Checked.

Do you really think that there are that many Nazis in the world today?? Where were all these Nazis 2 years ago? Nowhere to be found. They only showed up when King Jew Soros decided to fund both sides of made up opposition that benefits him and his globalist cabal. Fuck off you brainwashed sheep. Use your head for once.

You seem mad about something. Prehaps you need a safe space?

the entire right is banned from that commie jerkfest who cares

Dang bruv,checked

>go to youtube
>search for "walking in japan"
>find videos that are hours long of people just walking around the streets at night
>super safe, super clean, tons of people just walking around
>tons of energy and life, not a minority in sight
woah... so this is the power of xenophobia.....

Portubro you need to move here, you're more American then many of the cunts here on Sup Forums !

Except he literally called them bigots? Did that part of his speech just fly over your very tiny brain?

Actually most of you are nazis because you think the world is out to get you

Trump saw in the past 24 hours how he was forced into apologising to the media which gave him no credit and still attacked him COMBINED with his own previous personal experience of being labelled white supremacist himself by the insane media, he probably put 2+2 together and realised the UTR rally was not at all how it was being portrayed, realised his advisors had made him look weak and went out there and slaughtered them. He should trust his own instincts more.

ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR!!!

(we do need a new salute tho)

That is a mighty strong belt to hold up those disgusting saggy fat tits

Witnessed

What's that pointy thing in your pants

Heil Hitler, motherfucker.

When will Sup Forums learn to stop doubting this man?

Hail to the king!

>YOUR CHILDREN ARE GOING TO BE BROWN HAHAHAHAH WHITES ARE OVER
>DESTROY THEIR STATUES, TURN THEM TO FUCKING DUST!

>why do you think we're out to get you bro

Thump your heart with your right fist? Or will they call that Nazi too?

Reminder to all newfags that shills hate anime pictures

On election night, I promised myself I'd never doubt Trump again. He is once again fulfilling his oath. Praise kek

Stolen

>instantly memes the alt-left into existence in one press conference
And people STILL try to argue that Trump is stupid and doesn't know what he's doing.

Really, when I was new, I loved it, and in old fag.........

you can do it in Worst Korea too, and then walk up a mountain and look at stars.

It is actually quite nice.

Dude, that's Jimi Hendrix.

The roman salute is scientifically proven to raise testosterone levels ... look up 'power poses'
we don't need a new salute we just need to shift the overton window.
never compromise.

Took him long enough to state his allegiance!

Hail the god emperor!
Now let´s destroy antifa and nazis!

That sounds comfy as hell
wish it was like that in america but we have issues.

shills hate anything beautiful pristine or pure

>Loyalty to the God Emperor
Sieg fucking heil

And king Nigger !

t. Daniel "I touch children" Cohen-Bendit

Pretty much

Yup, and we all know Awoo is beautiful sexy and pristine !!

Uses the German NatSoc flag and acts as if it didn't take the Super Powers of the time to subdue a country that is literally about the size of Montana or New Mexico... Failed... LMAO you sure are dumb!

>lots of shit going on to post about
>must be shills making the threads and not just a regular traffic influx