Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbOgXfMcLoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g4hOjFbVA_4
youtube.com/watch?v=BS4D95ejpl0
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ283N_ZdKY
youtube.com/watch?v=C4JPMYHTZis
youtube.com/watch?v=CqJ_eE6t0S8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it is a clueless non-religion for doubting types that are too chicken and don't want the atheist taint. Repent dude.

Why Buddhism? What convinced you to believe in reincarnation?

>reincarnation
It makes more since to me than Christianity, and its teachings are doing better to help me get through what i am going through then Christianity ever did

I see. When will you give up your things?

Like next week, it might take awhile though

What determined someone's status during their first incarnation?

Congrats. I found a copy of the Dhammapada while on a business trip in Asia and found its teachings very useful.

If you are serious, you should actually consider giving up your things and finding a teacher. It would be a good way to spend your time.

>convert to Buddhism
>convert
Lol

You don't need to leave Christianity to become Buddhist.

there's no why shouldnt you

>say nothing to hurt others
This is incompatible to rebuking evils and degeneracy.

All life is suffering.

So what's a little more then, if for reducing evil?

That's not at all what Buddhism teaches. Nirvana is nothingness. You return to nothingness once you bave learned everything you must learn.

>fall of man occurs at a tree
>wants to worship a man who sat under a tree for 600 years
Muh newton muh relativity muh blah blah

What happens when you don't reach nirvana?

not Buddhist but im pretty sure you keep getting reborn till you do

He said that's not what buddhism teaches, so I'm curious.

convert to muh dickism

Because Deus Vult, user. That's why.

why not skip the middleman and just become an atheist?

buddhism isn't a religion, it was a bunch of people trying to rediscover something that people in ancient times before them knew and they were trying to figure it out. One of them named Buddha rediscovered what had been lost.
Other people in history have figured it out as well. Christ being one of them and the most important one as he was the representative of the highest being in the Universe and the one who created things as they are.

Because you're abandoning truth for empty mantras.

Buddhism actually comes from ancient European beliefs and values. It's Indo-European in its roots. In other words Aryan.

Yeah on the surface it seems pretty different from our standard pagansim of Europe, but it's the truth. Dig deep and you shall discover it.

Certainly Buddhism, stemming from the same source as our own culture, is much better than any Abrahamic bullshit.

It's not degenerate in any way. It has some problems though, or at least some forms of Buddhism does, or incorrect interpretations of it... I suggest checking Alan Watts videos, his ideas about it are pretty redpilled.

>buddhism
lmao
literally babby's first "im 13 and my parents are HITLER for making me go to church!!!!" rebellion ''''''religion''''''

That, is one of the incorrect ways of being a Buddhist. Many Buddhists are like that, but they actually shouldn't be if they truly understood Buddhism.

Julius Evola on Buddhism:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbOgXfMcLoQ

Because you haven't found Jesus

Today is krishna's birthday; it's a good day to convert. He even gave you a gift; the norks BTFO and Trump condemned antifa. Eat something sweet and wish him happy birthday.

LMAO going from worshiping a Jew on a stick to a fat bald gook

Everybody in this thread is a fucking scumbag christcuck worshiping little shit. Dharma is the real truth; you'll never feel happy worshiping a dead kike on a stick.

> Indo-European Traditions in Theravada Buddhism

youtube.com/watch?v=g4hOjFbVA_4

> Sacred Aryan Cow

youtube.com/watch?v=BS4D95ejpl0

exxxtra relaaated viddds:

> The Spread of the Indo-Europeans (Aryans aka White race)

youtube.com/watch?v=aQ283N_ZdKY

> Who were the Proto-Indo-Europeans?

youtube.com/watch?v=C4JPMYHTZis

> Who were the first Europeans?

youtube.com/watch?v=CqJ_eE6t0S8

I see, and you do understand it?

Nah, not well enough to give you a proper lecture about it. I simply happen to have learnt that there are some fundamental misconceptions and "incorrect" versions of Buddhism being practiced today (even by lots of people people in asia)... Thus I refer you to Alan Watts and Survive The Jive for example.

Is it incorrect, or a different version? Many eastern beliefs evolve when adopted by another culture.