If leftists like taking down statues so much, why not take down the one of Vladimir Lenin in Seattle...

If leftists like taking down statues so much, why not take down the one of Vladimir Lenin in Seattle? The communists did way worse than the confederate

>lets get this statue taken down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ironically enough it's private property.

Why not stir up some shit in WV about all the things there named after this faggot?

Lol the irony is real

It's for sale, the freemont chamber of commerce has it in their trust

Still outside on display

>not hanging a cheaply made cardboard "FOR SALE" sign around its neck

Why is there a Lenin statue in front of a Masonic lodge? Is there any connection?

>any connection?
why is there a Taco del Mar in front of a Masonic lodge? Why? Because America! It is fucking beautiful really.

It would be a vastly superior victory to leave it standing but to add a sign explaining the damage the ideology Lenin used caused to humanity.

Maybe the free masons are flooding the country with Mexicans so they can implement communism

Any way we can get back at them for taking down the confederate monuments

i grew up in seattle. DO IT!!!! that shit would be prime time yuge believe me.

Keep in mind you will be destroying private property and as such shitting on someones right to speech.

Because it's an ironic, meme statue war trophy you fucking dipshits.

I really hope Trumpcuck nazis make a move on this statue, so nobody will care and just laugh at them.

Judging by the what looks like bronze oxide, it's a metal statue. How are you going to take a metal statue down?

Freemont chamber of commerce has it now, its apart of their trust, so let's get them to remove it

white paint

glue a maga hat on it

We should buy it, and threaten to melt it unless the antifa, pay us.

One Million Dollars

No, we decided on making a pepe head clay mold out of aluminum and cast it around his head. Then the leftshits would have to tear down THEIR own cultural icon... which they wouldn't.

so i was watching the underground fight on youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c
and i noticed from between 6.40 to 6.46 you can clearly see an antifa faggot club an old man with his back turned in the head, putting him to the floor. The cunt then skips off into the crowd. Do what you do pol. Find this fucker and bring him to sweet, sweet justice.
>inb4 notmypersonalarmy

Those are good

Pretty much anyone can buy an oxy acetelyne torch.

That the greatest and most legal way to do it