Either childless white NEET or only has 1-2 white kids

>Either childless white NEET or only has 1-2 white kids
>Wants a white ethnostate in the US
>Petitions the government to remove non-whites (gibz)

The path toward a white ethnostate in the US is extremely straightforward and 100% legal: just ensure that the vast majority of white families have 5 or more kids. Why isn't this the Alt-Right's primary focus? Why does the Alt-Right beg for gubbermint racial gibz?

alt right is controlled opposition

Do you have any idea how much raising a kid costs? We aren't niggers, we aren't raising kids on 1.50 a week in a 1 room apartment.

Do you have any idea how much handing your country over to third-world hordes costs? Stop being so short-sighted.

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition. His followers are welfare queens and genetic trash, but they're not controlled opposition.

The only people who can actually be accused of this are conservatives, or pseudo conservatives (and I'm not thinking about any unmarried women in particular...)

Please expand on this. Not sure what you mean.

Lauren southern should get married, have 4 kids and make a video series on peaceful parenting. At the moment the cries about degenerates are very hollow, her latest thing is disliking homosexuals

Ok, I'd agree on both points. It'd be good signaling for right-wing female e-celebs to begin starting large families. There are way too many "right-wing" social media attention whores who aren't pumping out kids. Totally counter productive.

None of this would work until you take away voting rights for women

even though you're all faggots and i don't agree with your bullshit, op is 110% right

Whites also need to pick up from where uncle Adolf left off as soon as they get the chance. The human population should be reduced to a quarter of what it's now. We should wipe out 98% of Africas population and implament strict eugenic programs in the West.

>We should wipe out 98% of Africas population and implament strict eugenic programs in the West.

Genocide isn't necessary. Literally all we'd have to do is stop giving Africa aid. When will the Alt-Right learn to stop LARPing as Nazis?

It'd work if you married a girl at 8 years your junior and psychologically dominated her. Your ancestors were willing to die brutally in combat and you're afraid of losing your assets. Fuck off.

Spencer being controlled opposition makes his followers controlled opposition too.
You don't understand how propaganda works do you?

The easiest way to get white people to have more kids would be to stop crushing them under the costs of caring for blacks and hispanics. To do this, I would recommend bringing back forced sterilization of violent criminals (or at least, perpetrators of typically "black" crimes), require mothers applying for welfare to be sterilized or have an IUD put in, get the government out of student loans, no more subsidized housing, etc.

For the Mexican problem, the easiest way to solve it would be to do away with permanent residence. Once the RAISE act is passed, require people to naturalize as US citizens or leave. Ban welfare for non-citizens, etc. and apply the techniques mentioned above on blacks.

Yeah, but I already know her response.

Basically it's bullshit that someone expects her to plan her life so early and that if she did get married or become public about her relationship that she'll lose her entire frustrated beta audience. It's the same thing with Ann Coulter, the whole "why are you an unmarried conservative older than 21" thing pisses them off and they've been vocal about it.

Issue is, you seem so very hollow when you turn around and tell other women exactly all this. You're not married but you expect me to be? I suspect a lot of media people are essentially hormonal shape shifters who regularly lose and gain weight with hormones to appear as different people. Such people would very likely be infertile and likely be secretly part of the dysgenic group that refers to people who do want children as "breeders."

Yeah, your favourite ecelebs are either nothing like you'd expect in real life or are lolbertarians who don't care and just live their personalities.

99% of the world's problems would go away if people stopped having kids that they cannot afford.

You're actually right, I got the definition wrong. Regardless, you're low test because you communicate passive aggressively.

>To do this, I would recommend bringing back forced sterilization of violent criminals

Not even remotely politically feasible, try again.

>For the Mexican problem, the easiest way to solve it would be to do away with permanent residence. Once the RAISE act is passed, require people to naturalize as US citizens or leave. Ban welfare for non-citizens, etc. and apply the techniques mentioned above on blacks.

Feasible and maybe even already in the pipes (sans welfare) knowing Trump.

Why not, give it time. Scientific racism will make a comeback, it could only be hidden for so long by Jewish misdirection about the effects of nurture. More people would support bringing this back than you'd think. Obviously, the ethnics would have a field day, but if the Overton window has moved enough, it will be irrelevant.

At the very least I can excuse their lack of family life owing to their exceptional ability to propagate right-wing values. If a woman is an exceptional, world class scientist we'd be better off with her forgoing family life to pursue science, same scenario here. This is one of the few legitimate excuses a woman has for not having a family. Too many above average women think this applies to them as well though just because they're smart enough to be lawyers, doctors, or engineers. They judge their success the same way they'd judge a man's.

However, women made it so sociability bad these days to date 2 years younger than you before you are accused a pedo. I'm marrying a girl 10 years younger than me outside the us became fuck american women destroying our life purpose.

>99% of the 3rd world's problems would go away if people stopped having kids that they cannot afford.

ftfy

Have a polish gf who loves kids, I'll make sure to have tons of White American/Polish babies with her.

I'd agree, but a solution like that is something like 20 years down the road minimum (assuming everything else goes our way).

>women made it so sociability bad these days to date 2 years younger than you before you are accused a pedo

Not really my experience, but then again I do live in the South.

I can't imagine you consider the opinions of harlots and spinsters valid on any other topic. Why this?

This guy gets it.

If women expect me to work a stable job before dating me, I can expect her to raise a family whilst making media. The "I'm working" excuse is also hollow when it explicitly doesn't work for men, in fact the opposite is true for men.

I get hit on constantly by women about 5-10 years older than me, trust me this principle is never applied equally. It's suddenly okay to expect a man younger, richer and better looking than you to start trying really hard and make you feel all special and young again.. if you're not special or young anymore.

It's all the same with hypergamy, a series of errors in self awareness.

Good point, but depends on the media they're creating. If it's just half hour videos and a large Twitter presence I'd agree, but if they're traveling the world and covering live events it's another thing.