The Confederates Were Military Losers

Only Americans would put up statues for losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissolution_of_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not just losers but literacy committed TREASON

you would think the Great Colonial Insurrection was in 1976

Confederate soldiers are still considered US military veterans. Their memorials are considered US MILITARY monuments by law.

Time for the Native American Indian statues to come down because they lost.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars

Yes. Same goes for you slave ass niggers.

Soviets lost so time for Seattle to take down their Lenin statue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissolution_of_the_Soviet_Union

This is true, time to get rid of the Statues and get rid of Affirmative Action and minority preferences.

Yup and good fucking riddance

user, lets keep these

>6 million losers

Time to remove the Vietnam memorial

At least Americans have winners. All Europe has done in the last 300 years is fight genocidal wars in which all sides lost.

user, lets keep this

The South was never taken, the Confederacy succeeded in that.

But Indians lost the war and we can no longer have statues of losers to remind us of history.... or so say the leftist.

>60% white
>winning
Can't see it, m8

Based on my research, I hear it was more of Jeff Davis being a stubborn knob.

I do believe Mexico got their ass kicked from us too.

I see people putting up Chicago Bears flags every year. Why wave the flag of these losers?

Typical Americans, wan't trophies even when they lose.

You're dumb.

That's quite obviously a meme flag.

Your a big guy

But where will Chief Shaking Horse go to guzzle listerine on a hot day, if the shade from the statue is gone?

you can tell a child has no actual argument when they come up with the most retarded argument possible "he did it too"

What country are you from Eurocuck?

Honestly these statues should have never been put up in the first place or at least they should have been taken down a long time ago. It's ridiculous people want to celebrate the memory of traitors who rebelled so that they could retain the power and wealth brought to them by slavery.

Time to remove all Jewish war statues, memorials, museums, and centers as the the Jews were the biggest losers during World War 2 and losers do not deserve remembering... isn't that right leftist?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States

fucking THIS. Confederates are traitors. And they lost. Get over it.

>the south was never taken
>Mississippi taken
>Atlanta burned
>major ports taken
right

Then why do you have to strap your ass to a Soviet rocket to get into space?

Soyuz = Union as in Soviet Union

thats why your state houses fly confederate flags, not american ones?

Germany has a statue of a convicted rapist, I guess those are acceptable though

>literacy committed treason

Your average leftist, folks.

Reminder the south was heavily outnumbered and undergunned but still had the same casualties as the northern aggressors.

The statues were cheaply mass produced propaganda pieces erected in the 1910's and 20's to reinforce the mythology of Dixie and bolster support for reconstruction period policies.

>its a nigger statue

R A C I S T

I don't have a problem if they want to take the statues out legally. What I disagree with is them vandalizing or destroying them.

So, you agree to tear down all Soviet monuments?

we lost in vietnam

a bunch of losers

Actually it was very popular in ancient Rome for the Romans to erect monuments and statues regaling the people they defeated in battle. They did this with the understanding that by holding up how awesome those other guys who lost were, it reinforced the idea that the Romans were even better, since they were the winners.

It's like statues of Stalin being torn down in the Ukraine or whatever, how do you defend this?

APOLOGIZE