Wait, you didn't know Richard Spencer was controlled opposition? Huh

Wait, you didn't know Richard Spencer was controlled opposition? Huh.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/15/report-splc-charlottesville-racist-former-occupy-activist-obama-supporter-jason-kessler/amp/
renegadetribune.com/richard-spencers-strange-connections/
archive.fo/GWCKN
stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ld-_5HRkRJI
youtube.com/watch?v=ldQGwGxq6b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that laura bush

I called it from the beginning. He is a shepherd leading the idiots to be sheared and slaughtered. Anyone with a "dissenting opinion" that is offered a platform to spread their message is (((their))) guy.

Real polacks knew he was a psyop from the beginning

Especially now Bc Richard spencer is coming out screaming "Donald trump emboldened us" - the same narrative as MSM.

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/15/report-splc-charlottesville-racist-former-occupy-activist-obama-supporter-jason-kessler/amp/

Seems like a smart solution.

When will you retards learn carrying the swastika around wont do shit, you have to play the game like the ((left)) does to push all sorts of hidden agendas.

>white nationalists that disagree with us on minor issues are controlled opposition
Fuck off leftypol

>demonising one of the only white advocates we actually have

>meaningless, context-less Laura Bush photo
This doesn't mean shit. Go fuck yourself, OP.

renegadetribune.com/richard-spencers-strange-connections/

In that pic OP, he looks like the Moonman.

we aren't finished yet

This fariry fuck wants to have his next nazi rally on 9/11. I can't think of anything he could do to make it more obvious that he is controlled opposition. He wants to be the new David Duke where the media can go for him for sound bites when they want to attack somebody.

Laura bush and Alexander dugin want to destroy confederate statues in the usa.
It all makes sense now.

I still don't get the Israel hate. Literally the best example of an ethnostate and you retards want to destroy it? The types of Jews Israel don't even compare to the ones in the US anyhow.

Adding to the list of odd histories of (((Nazi leaders)))

Really activates the almonds

WE HAVE NEVER GIVEN A SHIT ABOUT THIS FAT FAGGOT

KILL YOURSELF

DAVID BROCK IS A PEDOPHILE AND RAPES KIDS

The mainstream media and establishment were scared as fuck when it was a faceless, headless mass uprising with frogs and new slogans and logos

But then this fucking idiot appears, pulls out the ole white power nazi flag heil trump shit, and the media get's some nice photos with him and proclaims him our leader, then he goes and attempts to toss us all in the bin.

He's CLEARLY fucking operative. Every movement is coopted at some point.

ONE of the prominent e-celeb faggots of the "alt right" has to be controlled op.

It has to be him above anyone else, he's the only one who time and time again keeps mixing old world bullshit into the new movement poisoning it.

Someone needs to take him the fuck out now, I'm not kidding. He'll be back to fuck us all again very soon if not.

>liberals r da real gerbils

People like Sargon of Akkad get pruned by twitter, but they let Richard Spencer be VERIFIED?

A literally who that suddenly became the figure head of a movement?

Well if theres something that Sup Forums has teached me, its that theres such no things as coincidences.

read

archive.fo/GWCKN

stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/

>This thread again

richard spencer randomly came out of nowhere after trump was elected, and the media called him the founder of the alt-right despite most of us never having heard him before. And after then he's been the most popular alt-right figure. he may not be controlled opposition, but he may as well be. He is using the media and the media is using him -- and both of this is bad for the alt-right.

Should we raid the comments on Spencer's Facebook?

How do we trick MSM into reporting that we think he's a CIA agent?

I have literally never heard of richard spencer until now. This is a shitty attempt at a coup.

oh, so the leader of this even is a shill from the left. goddamn nazi wannabes are as dumb as the niggers.

kek another D&C thread, you dont have to love spencer, but infighting like this is doing the kikes work for him

how about being more productive and spreading the narrative out there that police and VA violated the right wing activists civil rights by revoking their permit? or advocating for the self defense narrative

We have these controlled oppo threads all the time, its just kikes trying to get spencerfags and non spencerfags to fight each other

They'll never kill him, they'll perpetually put him in danger to show how disgusting he is, and we are by association.

But they'll never put him out of is misery. He'll disappear silently in 5 years after La'quan Rakim wins as the first black transgender Muslim quadriplegic president. Whom will finally destroy all natural and artificial borders separating us from low wage workers in Mexico.

Honestly, I don't believe he's controlled opposition. That' pretty tinfoil-tier.

However, I DO believe he's a fucking egomaniac trying to hijack everything right of base conservatism as "his movement" and is being a fucking retard about it for how he's handling things.

The man has had good things to say, but now, he's just a human trainwreck making a mockery of everything most of us have been working toward.

Best thing is that he and his little butt buddy Mike Enoch both get AIDS and die off now, Spencer has outlived his usefulness and is 100% liability going forward.

The best shill tactic of all time is gaslighting people with the whole "nuh uh Richard Spencer's not controlled opposition he's been here the whole time." Fuck off, he's a super obvious plant and now the board is broken in half. Kudos to the shills for coming up with something genuinely effective, RIP Sup Forums

lmao look at how much of a weak cuck you are

>we must get CNN and normies to l-like us guys!!

Normies have no agency faggot

Welcome, it's insanity. We were saying the same thing months and months ago when he appeared out of nowhere right out of the gate with LA times interviews and flashy photo ops.

It was so fucking obvious, and I still believe no sane real person here believes any of it. It has to be shills.

I think shareblue and the like has switched it's tactic to now just posing as full blown nazi larpers. It's the only way any of this makes sense.

I've been trying to get them to spill their contract end date. They have to stop paying them eventually.

no wn would have a wife like that

>That' pretty tinfoil-tier.
Daily reminder that we are fighting against a satanic global conspiracy that has existed since at least the creation of the Catholic Church.

Can I hear your arguments against any one of these statements?

Wow how come this is in every anti-spencer thread...are you samefagging with two computers?

>wow first i heard of him!
>i love our leader spencer!
>hes CIA! (never the FBI)
>hes a plant!

what other stuff always happens in these threads

I'm astounded they're willing to push that shit here.

Most oldfags on Sup Forums have posted with argued with and against REAL Nazis. These fucks don't talk or act like Nazis at all. They seem like watered-down Nazis that just throw up swastikas, but aren't ready to talk about Zyklon B just being a delousing agent and most/all Jews died of disease picked up on the road.

If these were real Nazis, where the fuck are the "muh 6 gorillion" posts showing the ever revised number of Jewish deaths?

faceblind much, autismo?

clearly you dont listen to any of their podcasts where they make 6 million jokes

shill harder jidf

Whats with his head?

>podcasts

and here we have it

nu/pol/, shariablue, whatever you want to call it

His face is too small for his head. He looks like an overgrown midget. He thinks he's attractive when he's actually fuckugly wierd looking.

We were talking in another thread:

>Give me a timeline. How long will you faggots be shitting up Sup Forums?
>I'm setting a schedule to return when you faggots stop getting paid

Is this what a liberal arts degree buys? A faggot that has to roleplay as a Nazi to make ends meet and he can't even follow the demands of a post that reiterated 2 fucking times that a contract end date is needed?

Seriously Timothy Rainbow Blumenthal, give me a contract end date. You're not violating your NDA by telling me your contract end date. A contract end date is not admission of the project you're working under.

That the problem user, spencefags are controlled oposition, heck him and the mayor of charlotte went to the same school and clases user.

the truth hurts doesnt it

If you're genuine you're a fuckwit, every Spencer thread goes the exact same way, the same images are posted over and over again, the same "I've literally never head of him, he's CIA" talking points. You're the gaslit one nigger.

Because they also want to exert control over other countries in order for them to serve Israel.

>People repeat commonly said things

>Hur durr, it's Israel's fault the US act like a bunch of cucks with their aid money.

You'd exploit other country'd too if they were dumb enough to throw money at you.

This

A literal mexican

Wait what in the hell? I'm not same fagging and I am not a nazi. I am on mushrooms, drunk as fuck, and smoking a joint right now. I miss the good ol days when anarchy meant fuck the government and leave me the hell alone.

Speaking of Zyklon B. youtube.com/watch?v=Ld-_5HRkRJI

Don't post those slanderous photoshops

>Posting from countries that will literally put you in jail for supporting someone like Richard Spencer, yet still doing it to disprove that Spencer is controlled opposition

This memed forehead needs to get longer and thinner.

I believe that more than Spencer being a plant. The man was around since about 2009 in the community, but pretty much everything he did after 2016 was pure cringe.

It's almost like when Tupac Shakur believed he was the thug image he put forward and died for being an idiot. Spencer is falling for his own schtick of thinking he's the leader of the 4th Reich and the savior of the white man when he's now doing massive harm to our credibility. Which is why I don't care about him or bother with his shit now, he's toast.

I'm sure someone's going to call me a kike shill for thinking Spencer is worthless to us now, but so be it.

I've started to have my own doubts about Spencer after Charlottesville. Something's fucky!

>richard spencer randomly came out of nowhere after trump was elected
It wasn't "random".

His "Hail Trump" stunt was a very, very carefully staged and orchestrated event. Geometrically. Check the videos and pictures of the event. Why is Spencer always obscured in every shot? Why did we only learn weeks later he was "just" raising a glass? How many coincidences are you willing to accept?

Worth checking his antifa "punch" footage as well, frame by frame. See Of course, the biggest tell is the sheer amount of media coverage he gets. See One big dig on Spencer, Unite the Right and "Antifa" will reveal all the connections. Won't stop gullible retards falling for his bullshit in the meantime though.

plz go fucking count unicorns dipshit.

>Tupac and Richard Spencer compared in a single post

I want off this crazy ride.

He comes from France

I can recognise the posters that constantly come into these threads, it's the same people and as I said, all using the same images, all you need to do is check the filenames in the archive every once in a while. Try making a thread about TRS, you'll et the same result.

>Supporting Spencer will get me chucked in jail

No, I've said far worse stuff that probably would though

It seemed appropriate. Someone creates their "ideal" persona despite not being that person, tries to become that person, eventually becomes that person, and ends up dead because that person sucked ass.

Putting out the Jewish hypocrisy on Zionism is one of the best tactics to use against them. Agree and amplify mah nigga

I think it's suspicious as fuck that whenever liberals want to scare off normalfags away from White Nationalism, they interview Spencer.

He seized the fact that the media wanted a bogeyman to put a face to the scary ultraconservatives, Spencer saw dollar signs and fame at the end if he jumped on it first, that's the whole story.

He IS clever at how to get media attention, that's one thing I'll give him.

Post uncropped with abromovich

Are people on here really dumb enough to buy this weak shit?

>look people, this guy who has been in the conservative political scene in America for 20 years once took a picture with Laura Bush. This is evidence that he is CIA

Spencer is the least of it compared to whats coming, war is coming to Europe.

yes you fucking idiot, that's the point of international influence. What do you think the US gives billions in aid money for?

If Israel convinces other countries to serve their interests, that means they're doing their job

This is a fair viewpoint, but I can't think of anyone that could replace except for maybe Nathan Damigo. Jared Taylor's obviously the most intellectual but I don't think he has the skills necessary to do rallies or anything like that, he's good at the calm suit and tie conferences

We knew it sure, ever since that Hail Trump nonsense. Doesn't stop the shills though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldQGwGxq6b8
Here you go, Pekka. Here's what he said about us.

I'm afraid a lot of leftists are going to murder innocents in the name of victimhood and our liberties will be taken away forever. I still haven't gotten to come visit Australia. I hope I get to before 1/3 of the U.S. population dies.

This right here.

Has no charisma and comes off looking like a buffoon way too often.

At this point, I believe every e-celeb/alt-right spoke to be funded by the jews.

This board is more solid than ever. You need to lurk more and recognize shills from actual posters.

You need to post more if you have it.

You're a disingenuous faggot. Spencer has grand dreams of a white ethnostate because that is what the US was created as and he dreams of something even greater in the future. None of this shit is even close to indicating he is CIA.

Yes, with this sort of thing being revealed, it's quite clear that OTHER people who are working against us behind the scenes are exploiting the stupid egoism of people like Spencer and using them to make us look retarded while giving a bad spin to anyone who is remotely race-realist.

Like I said, I don't think RS himself is controlled opposition, but others masquerading as being "/ourguys/" are going to use him against us any time they can. This last weekend was a great case study for it.

>hiding your Swedish flag

Not a surprise

Him trying to co-opt the term 'Alt-Right' when most people were moving away from the label was total cringe. He isn't aware of the golden rule, and that's as soon as you put a name to a 'movement', it dies.

Another example of cringe: The Depeche Mode thing. If you're on the right, never, EVER try to claim this band or that band as the 'soundtrack' to your 'movement'. Most musicians are libtards and will disavow you. Young people listen to celebrities more than they do political types, so they'll disavow you too.

Spencer's problem is that he's a tryhard who jumps in too soon and without thinking.

He probably just realized the 1% is Jewish.

>He IS clever at how to get media attention
He's staging these incidents. The Nazi salute was staged in great detail, and viral media was used after. The punch was also staged. I'm not going to claim the traffic death was staged, but the Tiki torch procession, unscheduled, but conveniently swarming with photgraphers the night before.

Now we have this Jason Kessler, former "Occupy", which itself came from Adbusters. This is a professional staged event. There is dirt here if people dig.

Those young marchers holding the torches. I'd bet money on several being former or current mental health patients, various degrees of unstable, dressed and selected for that march. If so Spencer and his shills are in seriously deep legal shit now that bodies have shown up.

Post one example of Spencer supporting Trump or MAGA before his "Hail Trump" stunt? Was he even active during the election? Or too bloated on twink(es) to make an appearance?

Spencer isn't MAGA. He's never supported it, endorsed it, promoted it. He doesn't wear the MAGA hat. That says all it all.

He is controlled opposition. The media's puppet strawman. As obviously fake as those tiki torches.

Spencer is his generation's David Duke. He's now the MSM's go to guy whenever they want to discredit a nationalist movement. I don't know if he's controlled opposition, but he might as well be.

You mean like every other country ever?

Maybe someone needs to contact Spencer to find out what his rates are for interviews, could be the man's making some nice scratch with this gig.

This, who knows what would be possible if Sup Forums learned to play 4D chess?

Agreed. Either way, he's made too many fuck-ups for people not to doubt him. He either acts too impulsively or he's behind the curve.

h-how?

cia is that you

You've posted the same images under a Swedish flag

Okay. Fuck this. I'm going back to where I came from. Speedy polchan has a lower IQ than my dog.

The video has some great information but man is it presented badly.

(((KESSLER))) Just google his name origin. WTH He switches sides 10 months ago and UNITES the Right to be made out to be Murderers of innocent people.

He came out of nowhere. I think he's just playing a character. I wonder who pays him. Sage.

>Richard Spencer was controlled opposition

He's not.

Also, that's Laura Bush during the time she was first lady...

You would turn down a chance to meet?

He's just a guy, what I'm seeing is NATHAN damigo is actually more of a leader, and was more calm during the press conference after Cville incident

The governor of VA is the old school DNC shill apparatchik

Oh look the shills are gaslighting the newfag again how original.