Shadilay, my based pepe. Are you prepared for the Great Triggering, the Day of the Rope?

Shadilay, my based pepe. Are you prepared for the Great Triggering, the Day of the Rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c
youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shadilay, brother. Praise Kek

Hehehe, see you in September lads

*urp* Ugh ._. Too much cancer

You have to go back, into your basement.

>reddit faggots "ironically" redditposting

Have you forwarded this to yes,you're racist yet or should I OP?

Not really

I have a theory that intelligence and BMI are opposing values.
And that fat fucks should go in the oven first because they're a good source of fuel.

Either way they're genetically inferior.

Shadilaaaaay

>balding and obese
I see a pattern emerging here.

fucking cringe fest over here

The left is scared of our Donald plebbitors. It's a normie safe movement.

so i was watching the underground fight on youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c
and i noticed from between 6.40 to 6.46 you can clearly see an antifa faggot club an old man with his back turned in the head, putting him to the floor. The cunt then skips off into the crowd. Do what you do pol. Find this fucker and bring him to sweet, sweet justice.
>inb4 notmypersonalarmy

Praise kek my fellow magapede

Reddit was a mistake.

Hey guys can I join your maymay club?
SHADILAY

Welcome aboard, brother.

PRAISE KEK!

White Pride Worldwide

Unless one of us dies on camera out there, I'm afraid with so many of these style attacks, we simply do not have the attention span to focus on scum like this.

Man why are you all so ugly.

I saw a bunch of you guys outside Trump Tower today and I was amazed by how short you all were.

This one dude with Kekistan flag seriously had flame tattoos all up and down his arms.

Haha BASED

This is truly a beautiful one. I wish I saw him out in the wild.

>tfw leddit cringe thread

>/leftypol/ shill is responding to himself again

I post these pictures because i find it funny. Fuck off.

Pic related. It's you.

>how do we save white women?

You just need to 14/88 and you'll get all the grillz like me. pic very related

I miss In-n-out so much. It's been almost 2 years since my last Double-Double.

Hey goys

So the shills are now trying to bother us with this.

just like i predicted, the shills will try so hard to be like us that they become us.

they are soon gonna start unirionically posting swastikas and asking about the jewish question,

Divide and conquer techniques don't really work here because to be quite honest phamilia, most of us either don't give a fuck about redshit or many of us also use it and won't admit it.

Carry on.

All liberals and commies are fat ugly fucksss

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ

that guy gets the gulag just for his taste in board games... roll and move? what kind of commie shit is that? risk? utter pleb tier.

Why is everyone on the left so cringe, Sup Forums?

jesus that is sad

LUL

Jesus fucking christ. Calm down. I'm not a shill. It's 4 in the morning here and I'm high as fuck. If you don't think these pictures are funny you have serious issues. Praise KEK!

wanna brag about violence?

why do threads like this devolve to both sides posting pictures of ugly people who support things

leave ugly people alone holy shit

Nice double trips user.

>t. ugly person

also, checked

What a fake picture. I bet that guy laughed at him after that guys arm looks like it belongs on a child.

Its not that they are ugly its that they they are dressed like retards.

hm, guys, I wonder if, maybe, people who are overly attached to politics are losers in general?

Kek has spoken

>trying to bait a pic of me out
you're just an insecure dude on the internet. you have no power here.

Kekistanis are a joke. Alt-right is a fucking joke. Antifa is a big fucking joke. And the people who are worried about antifa are pussies and faggots.

>And the people who are worried about antifa are pussies and faggots.

if you dont think all communists should be killed you should probably kys

They aren't real communists you idiot. They're homeless left leaning useful idiots who's being used as political tools.

Except Varg of course.

YOU are just an insecure dude on the internet. I post whatever the fuck I want on this board.

being left leaning is enough of a reason to get thrown in the mass grave desu

I really hate fat fingers.

I've never watched a Varg video in my entire life.

Feel free to put as many as you can in their grave then. I bet you're too much of a pussy to do anything about it anyway.

I mean thing is it should be legal to do so

as in the police should be tasked in destroying communist filth and the local government should turn a blind eye to lynch mobs

Disgusting

I don't usually reply to tripfags. And I'm all out of kekistani pics now. But... OK.

You look like the kinda troll that lives under a bridge.

>And I'm all out of kekistani pics now

lol you are ugly fucking bastards.

I like how pol creates something great then ruthlessly mocks it into the ground the second normies get it, fucking vicious

>more autistic screaming
Where did I say you can't post on this board? Do you get upset by commentary on your commentary? Why are /leftypoo/ shills so universally terrible? Your retorts boil down to childish projection.

What's the average age of kekistan faggots?

>Sup Forums creates something great
Just...take a look at the pictures in this thread. Does it look great to you?

This is a collage of Sup Forums users genderswapped using an iphone app. Some of them turned out to be really hot girls meaning they're probably pretty good looking dudes. Once again we win.

>Just...take a look at the pictures in this thread. Does it look great to you?

Or they're low T cuckboi faggots, one of the two