ITT: We discuss one term presidents

ITT: We discuss one term presidents.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420
dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/dl/dl_info#BDLP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Turne out liverspots aren't popular. Mr burns/carter jewterschmidt type

>one term

That will remain to be seen. The finish line is a long way off yet.

How about Obama
My one term for him - nigger

i like this thread already

12/17/1992: Pres. Bush Signs NAFTA
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420

2 terms bitch

h-h-e's black

>one term
>lasts 38000 years
I'm okay with this

meh, nobody thought he could beat Hillary.

If he doesn't win because of CIA and MSM, so be it. Blue states are in economic/cultural decline and it's all about the here and now.

Trump will be 1-term because he won't run again. He'll declare victory and success, his Trumpcuck supports will get down on their knees and suck his cock as he shoot them in the head, and he'll bow out.

Then he'll go back to writing giant checks to Democrats like the old days.

They say that the thing to watch for is a serious primary challenge of the sitting President.

Reagan primaried Ford
Ted Kennedy primaried Carter
Buchanan primaried GHW Bush

just take it man. Why can't you just take it?

>first major primarying of an incumbent president since 92

god i hope so

u mad that Obama will go down in history as one of the best presidents while Trump will go down as the worst?

Literally not getting the joke

If Trump were impeached tomorrow, he'd have done more in one eighth of one term than Obama did in two.

Instead he's going to get two terms.

Wouldn't surprise me to be a one term president. What really needs to happen is term limits on congress

yeah they mad

wrong

>one of the best presidents
For LITERALLY WHAT? Blowing up children and passing a bad healthcare bill?

What? What is his great accomplishment? Starting a race war? What did Obama do? Where was his great legislation? His only legacy is Donald Trump you imbecile!

Nope. Still going. Obamaleaf, you really need to just stop, we're eight months in and nothing is happening except that California and Illinois are going bankrupt.

>post yfw Drumpf is Grover Cleveland 2.0

>What is his great accomplishment

Averting a 2nd Great Republican Depression

you fucking retard

>he'd have done more in one eighth of one term than Obama did in two

Hahaha you really are a fucking retard aren't you. Your shitty-ass joke of a president hasn't accomplished a single fucking thing

Isn't this one of Trumps promises? I think this was on his list of first 100 days. He's lied or failed about so many of his promises though I can't keep track.

That's funny considering it's a bunch of Republican governors like Chris Christie and Sam Brownback that are defaulting on their debts and driving their states into the ground.

Illinois got fucked over by a GOP governor, but they solved their budget problems with a tiny tax increase.

California is booming.

As usual u retards have no clue what you're talking about. You get all your news from Sup Forums so no wonder you're fucking retarded.

you think he'll lose in 2020 and try again in 2024?

i think his dementia will be too far gone by then

Against the alt-left
Shill threads like these made by them

Hillary was the worst presidential candidate of all time

What a controversial thing to say.

It's been on the books for the past 30 years. But congress will never put that into the constitution.

It'll never happen simply because congress controls that law. And Unless Trump forces Martial Law and/or an Executive Order, which will be deemed Unconstitutional and grounds for impeachement, getting term limits for congress will be nigh impossible.

They easily passed it for Presidents just because that'll allow them to control the deep state some mroe.

>pic related

lol no she wasn't

romney and mccain were worse just to name 2

Of course he's a one term president. He'll overthrow democracy and declare himself emperor before the 2018 midterms.

not a 1 term president

my god you're retarded

i'm starting to think ancaps are dumber than generic right wing retards

The "best" simply because cucks are too afraid to criticize Obama for anything for fear of being called racist?

The dude wasn't perfect and he went off the deep end in his second term. Even by lefty standard Obama didn't do too much.

literally how fucking old are you anyway? 10? he got more done in his first two years than most presidents get done in 8 years. the 111th congress (2009-2011) was the most productive congress since Lyndon Johnson in the 60s.

meanwhile Trump hasn't got a single fucking thing passed so far and it's unlikely he ever will.

lets be honest, a 3 million difference in votes is less than a percent. That is nothing for a national vote. 3 million sounds like a lot, but when put into perspective, its horribly low.

holy shit right wing retard btfo

>you imbecile!

She won by more than 2%, not less than a percent.

Remember when he wasn't supposed to be president or even the nominee at all?

hmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmm

hmmm
mmhhh

hmmmmmm

engages my thinkey-box juices

Who has any chance against him though? Really?

Clinton probably was the best bet they had. They got no one. The Rock and Zucc the cuck will fall hard

>California is booming

I just moved out of that hellhole you daft fucking leaf. You know nothing

DELETE THIS

They receive a different non-citizen drivers license.

Honestly u right wing retards make it so easy for me to btfo your fake news.

>However, as the Sacramento Bee pointed out, "people will need to attest they’re citizens before being able to register," "undocumented immigrants applying for driver’s licenses, a right they gained this year, will not be offered the option."[45] Citizenship status is verified at the DMV when applying for a license.[46]

dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/dl/dl_info#BDLP

You right wing retards are just doing this because you know the only illegal voting that took place went to Trump. pic rel

Hello, newfag shill. You thought you were here just for a little while. You thought you would just participate in a faggly little lefitst raid and then be done with this place. Yet here you are, still. What happened? Heh. We have a saying here. It goes, "You're here forever." At first, you think you can leave at any time. But, you begin to feel a strong urge to defend your beliefs when they are constantly attacked. You create threads, you argue your own points, you attack other posters, and eventually, you become obsessed with it. You get sucked into this hellish place and there's nothing you can do. And the thing about this place is, it forces you to be honest with yourself. You will be attacked from all sides by people who hate you and hate themselves. This place will change you. This place will finally, for the first time in your life, make you take an honest look at the world through your own eyes, rather than the eyes of the media, social media bandwagons, the eyes of your friends, your teachers, your parents. Before you know it, you will have taken the black pill like the rest of us. So, enjoy your stay, "shill." Though, that name is no longer accurate. Your new name is "newfag." So, lurk more, newfag. Oh, and, learn how to create posts that aren't eye-cancer with unnecessary spacing.

This

isn't

reddit

Exactly. Bob Mueller has got his men working toward storming Trump's WH. (That's why Trump had the oval office stripped, to get rid of all of the FBI's bugs.)

Correct!

That's a beautiful floor why do they always cover it with a rug