How does it feel that all of the media hates you and supports us?

How does it feel that all of the media hates you and supports us?

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hows it feel to have less than 10% trust in media?

makes me laugh because you pretend to be against the establishment but you really are the establishment

(((Media)))

We aren't the establishment.

We don't need the media to get our narrative out. Get fucked.

Your death will be worth the wait.

How did you get to be such good friends with the tv?

You got your "Narrative" out at Charlottesville. Doesn't look like many people are buying it.

>media supporting anarchy
HAH
*breathes in*
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Ted Kaczynski wrote an article about this exact phenomenon.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

MSM is slowly killing themselves trying not to be irrelevant.

>have media support
>have corporate support
>hurr we aren't the establishment

>How does it feel that all of the fake media hates you and supports us?

there, i've fixed it for you.

Keep telling yourself that, minion. It's well documented that antifucks are government and ((($oro$))) funded astroturf.

Like you could kill anyone. You gonna drive a car into a crowd of protesters too?

>actually proud to be aligned with media interests
Kek, I don't recognize this world anymore

Yeah sure, Geroge Sorros himself paid me to come here. Have you ever heard someone say your bullshit out loud?

Ohhhhh boy

You mean how it's always been?

Ignore this thread people. Remember your OPTIONS.

One day it will become a national pastime

familiar, energizing

If you don't tear down statues of slave owners George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, you are not really a liberal.

>government, media, corporate, academic endorsement
>funded by billionaires like George Soros in order to keep wages low and profits high
>"We aren't the establishment."
Does anyone in the alt-left have more than a 3rd-grade education?

The fact that you are fantasized as the standard and back up by media and other political figures makes you the establishment

>main media
lol oh sweetie

How does it feel to get locked up for vandalism?

These people should never be honored. Washington committed unspeakable atrocities against the natives, and Jefferson literally raped his slaves.

It reassures us that we're on the right track

Feels good.

More Martyrs for the cause.

the same as it's always felt since the dawn of the printing press. your point?

See

Well good because I hate the media too. No remorse for them

Reminds me how right I am in my thinking.
Motivates me to do more to end you.

Like pic related.

Yeah but it's mostly in social sciences so you know they all be living on gibs it's why they have so much time to shake

How does it feel?
Unsurprising

no youre the establishment goys

If anyone besides Democrats still believed the media, I'd care.

>Gallup Poll: Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx

Breddy gud

You're effed, Alt-left

if you get the shit beat out of you by the likes of these people you deserve it

>But the activists don't act only as the System's enforcers. They also serve as a kind of lightning rod that protects the System by drawing public resentment away from the System and its institutions. For example, there were several reasons why it was to the System's advantage to get women out of the home and into the workplace. Fifty years ago, if the System, as represented by the government or the media, had begun out of the blue a propaganda campaign designed to make it socially acceptable for women to center their lives on careers rather than on the home, the natural human resistance to change would have caused widespread public resentment. What actually happened was that the changes were spearheaded by radical feminists, behind whom the System's institutions trailed at a safe distance. The resentment of the more conservative members of society was directed primarily against the radical feminists rather than against the System and its institutions, because the changes sponsored by the System seemed slow and moderate in comparison with the more radical solutions advocated by feminists, and even these relatively slow changes were seen as having been forced on the System by pressure from the radicals.

interesting. this guy was smart. he's still a madman though.

Trump says otherwise, loser. You think you have more credibility than the Commander in Chief?

>Communist
>Happy that mega billion dollar corporations supports them
>be this retarded

I love this poster

you mean commie kikes are supporting commie kikes? Wow big surprise, feels great actually means our cause is just

Id suggest you stay home in your moms gated white community. Your type are going to see much more of this.

And things are different from November... how, again?

Last I checked, you lost.

if the kike media praises you means you are pure fucktarded braindead

Lets me know im on the right side of history

Most Americans hate Trump and thinks he has no credibility. Do you think the President has more credibility than the people, loser?

It's easy for a poseur to take down confederate statues, but REAL LEFTISTS take down statues of slave owners George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

You are totalitarians and part of the establishment of oppression. You are just deluded into thinking you violence is for a good cause.

Confederates invented the nigger problem.
>hurr instead of hiring a white worker I'll import undomesticated gorillas and use them as slave labor
>muh farm

fool. the kike media supports you as a means to an end. I, for one, relish their hatred.

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today.

If you aren't the establishment, why does the establishment bend over backwards to protect you, defend you, and portray you positively? You know you're more violent than the media portrays. Corporations are supporting you. Media. Governors and Mayors. Where is the anti-establishment here?

How does it feel knowing you're a liar

So did this guy, why should we have statues of losers?

If you win, you useful idiots will be tracked down and killed by your own side. Remember they have to silence all of you too at some point, at gunpoint. Lined against a ditch and shot dead by the people you put in power. Kek. You can only lose even if you win.

So insightful, why did he and the way he did? Was it the experimentation?

There's a reason we make it a point to preserve this history: to rub it in the faces of democrats forever.

Feels like you're pretty retarded holding a "fuck da [x] establishment" while they support and fund you.

How are White Supremacists "Oppressed"?

Please keep making more martyrs, the less of you on the streets the better.

You are a fad.
Steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students.

Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

lol the capitalists support your communism
wonder what that means rofl

NEWSFLASH: "Narrative" refers to the voice in a story; the perspective from which it is told, as most frequently is used in FICTION. A news REPORT, however, should stick to the Who, What, Where, When, Why and How of the FACTS. No opinion needed. We can form our own.

If you arent being paid I will make sure you get the direct deposit. Make sure to contact the head of your cell. If you lost or didnt get your preloaded card contact us.

>media hates you and supports us

Yet he still won.

Everything is on your side and you chikenshits still manage to get curb stomped

Russian Hacking will do that.

I ma starting to gofundme to get this statue erected actually, will you support it?

riddle me this, why is there an entrance fee to visit the grave of karl marx?

>how does it feel that the oppressive establishment is on our side
pretty reaffirming, aktually

>It has to be conceded that the trick described here is not the only factor determining the direction that rebellious impulses take in our society. Many people today feel weak and powerless (for the very good reason that the System really does make us weak and powerless), and therefore identify obsessively with victims, with the weak and the oppressed. That's part of the reason why victimization issues, such as racism, sexism, homophobia, and neocolonialism have become standard activist issues.

pretty good read desu

Dont see cops buating blm and antifa up. Do see cops beating white people up and getting away with it and no crying from your groups. Do see the media and their bias. Do see discrimination in employment and education opportunites. Do see open hatred for white people posted all over social media with no moderation. Do see the government sending undercover agents into the militia and white nationalist groups to honey pot them and put everyine in jail for falsefied gun charges.

Fuck off and go get paid to destroy property. Does it count as extra credit for your kike classes at the community college?

Straight out of Industrial Society And Its Future:

As for our constitutional rights, consider for example that of freedom of the press. We certainly don’t mean to knock that right; it is very important tool for limiting concentration of political power and for keeping those who do have political power in line by publicly exposing any misbehavior on their part. But freedom of the press is of very little use to the average citizen as an individual. The mass media are mostly under the control of large organizations that are integrated into the system. Anyone who has a little money can have something printed, or can distribute it on the Internet or in some such way, but what he has to say will be swamped by the vast volume of material put out by the media, hence it will have no practical effect. To make an impression on society with words is therefore almost impossible for most individuals and small groups. Take us (FC) for example. If we had never done anything violent and had submitted the present writings to a publisher, they probably would not have been accepted. If they had been been accepted and published, they probably would not have attracted many readers, because it’s more fun to watch the entertainment put out by the media than to read a sober essay. Even if these writings had had many readers, most of these readers would soon have forgotten what they had read as their minds were flooded by the mass of material to which the media expose them. In order to get our message before the public with some chance of making a lasting impression, we’ve had to kill people.

Time to knock down MLK statues. Who with me?

Are you retarded? The media has said plenty of things that discredit your left-wing extremism. You scum aren't going to destroy my heritage, culture, and art.

Go ahead, it will only show more people that your group is racist.

>The games changing
The God Emperor is turning that shit around for us nigger!

It actually feels good to be honest. The media have been proven liars so many times in the past year that being hated by the liars actually makes me feel good.

How do you feel allying yourself with people who want to destroy the United States and spew venal falsehoods all day for monetary gain?

Actually good, I could tell from an early age that the media was evil so it tells me i'm doing something right

Dunno, we don't watch or care of the fake medias that you worship

Like you're a kike puppet.

>no shekels for (((you)))

I don't do shit for (((media))) approval you fucking twink

The media is basically just a propaganda machine for the tavistock institute. The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations has MIND RAPED you into becoming an unpaid shill. You should've joined the media at least you'd get paid.

You are 14 or retarded

So why doesnt Antifa fight with La Raza and the New Black Panthers? They too are racial supremacists. Like you said OP the MSM has you back, so white supremacists are the oppressed ones now. Or is using racism to fight racism only work on white ppl to you?

sage goes in all fields

Praise KEK.

He's not wrong,
Media has congress levels of distrust

Indifferent.
Your kind is in it because the emptiness of your life requires an elaborate fantasy in which you're rising against the oppressive establishment. This very same establishment owns the media praising you and funds the organisations behind your actions, but you don't care. You need to feel important and you're too cowardly to take risks, so you join the winning side to feel safe.
I live your fantasy, but I take no pleasure in your games. I want to build things for the future, to be part of a community, to help better mankind in whatevee tiny way I can. Your Jewish overlords force people like me to stop being productive for the sake of stopping people like you destroying what we build. This is unfortunate busywork, but it will never be more than that. There's no great quest in defeating your kind, because you are not great people. You are wretched creatures barely worth of the name "people", parasites mooching off the fruits of a society you haven't helped build nor intend to.

you're a troll

Exactly, this is precisely why the best thing for the Syrian rebels was for them to lose. If they HAD removed Assad, what do they think was going to happen? They really think they would be in charge of Syria after Assad is gone?
Wrong.
Some Oxford educated Syrian expat shit would be installed instead of Assad, and then CIA would hunt down all the mercenaries who had fought the little war and make them disappear one by one so that they don't try to start any shit when they learn they don't get to rule a goddamn thing in the aftermath.

Once Syria is normalized things would be business as usual, run that gas pipe through for Qatar. Send all that money and resources out of the country. GG.

>basking in jewish praise
lmao