Alpha males only. If you aren't looking like the fucker on the left...

Alpha males only. If you aren't looking like the fucker on the left, stay home and don't make us look like fat ugly faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P54sP0Nlngg?t=7m31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he believes alpha/beta is about looks

What's it like being a homosexual?

stars and stripes 1A

Probably not as bad as being physically inferior. It doesn't get any worse than that.

Stop being a pussy and hit the gym.

True. Hard to go 1488 when you have 388 next to you.

What's it like being fat and lacking discipline?

Then it would just be two people.

look at that nigger's tiny ass flame wtf he blow on it fucking almost died out haha wtf like stop waving it around or something I mean don't let it catch wind lmao

This.

The media loves to show these "white nationalists" looking as beta as fuck. I even fucking laughed at it. Look how dopey and chodish they all look.

If they all looked like guy on the left, you'd have normie chicks swooning over the "bad boys"

If every photo, was filled with attractive right wing people, they'd be fucked. Looks are a big factor.

Showing fat, old, baby faced dipshits only helps them.

Hit the gym and get fit or stay the fuck home.

If you come here and bitch about not being physically superior, you don't belong.

FFS, nobody can be taken seriously carrying a tiki torch around. That must never happen again.

It is about looks you idiot.

A skinny or fat guy will always be a beta no matter how he acts. At best he'll be seen as a tryhard.

i bet that old fucker knows some shit and has seen some shit though. why discount him?

>has seen some shit
You mean pedo sites on the darkweb?

Don't be a fucking moron, how many 11/10 chads do you think we have in what's still a reasonably fringe movement. We're a few years away from being fashionable enough that they adopt us as a fashion accessory.

Optics my dude. No room for sentimental bullshit, leave that for your woman.

You let things slide, and soon your side will be filled with the same lard losers the left has. If you're serious, run some laps around your block and stop bithcing.

That dumb old fuck from the Daily Stormer is such a typical southern trailer trash white power retard. He's exactly the kind of old KKK dipshit that the right absolutely doesn't need. Listen to the dumb shit he said to that kike reporter from Vice. That's all you need to know about that mouthbreather. He's a fucking walking, talking stereotype -- the exact kind of guy that utterly poisons the ability for the right to appeal to people who are sympathetic but aren't entirely on board yet.

Every time I see another person associated with DS in real life, the more I believe that it's utterly filled to the brim with feds.

That's Azzmador you faggot, he's cool. But we all should look like pic related

Seriously, look at this dumb fuck:

youtu.be/P54sP0Nlngg?t=7m31s

He's either a straight up real deal retard, or a fed. Cantwell comes off like an unhinged nut, too. Why the fuck does he EVER engage the media, especially something like fucking VICE?

a faggot vs a man that's been fighting with us for decades, i'll take the beta desu

Reminder: All Nazis and Confederates are losers.

t. ugly little faggot

The dramatic music makes that video fucking hilarious

Tell that to Soros and the cabal.
No fucking joke, Anons, this is Soros attempting a color revolution here in the U.S.
We have to resist all attempts at division. Only the WNs, BNs, & commies here want balkanization; it would be disaster for the country and should be vigorously resisted.

And you'll continue to lose with inferior looking bums like him.

Who let this guy in front of a camera?

Says OP, a fat ugly faggot.

At least these little cunts got off their ass to ruin their lives.

>theres somethin wrong with bearded elderly men
>lets submit to jewish shaming tactics
>stay at home and leave the turf to us commies and fags
>le Sup Forums will never see trough my trickeries xDDD

Fuck off back to you containment chamber leftycuck

>muh Soros
>>>Reddit

Someone too dumb to at least tell him to keep his fucking mouth shut. Ranting about "kikes" and "niggers" to a reporter with a camera is great fucking optics, amirite?

I used to think that people saying Daily Stormer is a fed op were being paranoid but I'm almost convinced at this point. Anglin and some of the people he associates with are incredibly suspicious. Weev is definitely Jewish, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was a fed informant too.

Shut up sensitive fag. Wear a mask and do some exercise if you look like an arts major tard.

this

O P T I C S

Stop showing off nsm trailer trash rednecks and doughy kekistan neckbeards. Chad Nationalism or bust.

Absolutely agree with this 100%. How the fuck do these people think they're going to take the country back when they either look like DYEL skinnyfats or soy-infused doughboys? These guys aren't going to win a culture war if they can't even lift.

it's a sad state when that basic bitch wannabe chad is the one guy you all keep posting to counter the ugly betas argument. he looks like a guy in his late 20s who hangs out with high schoolers.

Sad state or not, it's the one we're in. And being physically inferior isn't going to help us when these initial battles are all about optics.