Brazil is 47% white (91 million people). Why aren't we hearing about them more often? Are they holding out?

Brazil is 47% white (91 million people). Why aren't we hearing about them more often? Are they holding out?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/YesYoureRacist
aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/spied-brazilian-president-top-officials-150704221142996.html
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-33398388
youtu.be/7otWTL-EeIA
youtube.com/watch?v=fCZknKFpWS0
exame.abril.com.br/brasil/as-500-cidades-mais-violentas-do-brasil-versao-2014/
noticias.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/agencia-estado/2016/10/28/mortes-caem-12-no-pais-latrocinio-cresce-78.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What exactly do you want to hear from us?

Less crazy stuff (favelas, brutality), more European things. Are the non nigger infected parts safe actually?

to much corruption, you'll only hear from them at the World Cup. Apart from that i don't see them becoming relevant(they have the potential though)

>pic related

They count anyone with 1/4th European ancestry ad white

Really? Under the colonial caste system you were Spanish/Portuguese starting from 7/8 onwards irrc.

Makes me wonder. Are whites still in charge of the politics and the economy?

Look up the revolt of the lash. Their BLM was 100 years ago and threatened to level Rio with giant battleships.

"""""""""47%white"""""""" like trying to find pure water in a public swimming pool

Corruption. Violence. Angry People. Social Justice Warriors in hard levels. Nothin' good comes to here, bro.

actually there is nothing interesting here
a corrupt shithole with sjws on the rise
there are better things in the world 2bh

The only thing good in here is the menu. You can fuck a japanese girl in the friday, a black in the saturday and a white chick in the sunday.

South Brazil is where most of the White Brazilians live. They also have a secession movement as well which is gaining traction.

Was there for a whole month and biggest news on TV is always government corruption, bandits shooting people and of course novelas.

If you guys are white, you might have a chance getting citizenship here once the Raise act passes.

Let me tell you a secret user, because i like you

there is a reason why when you hear Brazil you only think of São Paulo e RIO, Specialy RIo.

RIO de janeiro is a pratical joke we make with foregneirs so they dont come and shit into the good cities.

There are LOTS of good places in here. In the south, around the capital of SP and even in fucking RIO itself, just not the main fucking city.

whatever you do, Never go north.

good summary,

violence, dishonest, novelas

And football.

I also wonder why.

Most of that 47% is Spanish, who themselves are mixed

and football, our culture is a joke

Welcome to the south

Ah yes of course football.
>walk around city
>guy passes me at a high pace
>1min later I spot him again at a fast food stand watching footy

To answer OP, I got the feeling that no one cares about white/black/mixed, atleast not in Rio.

You can find some really hot mixed 9/10 girls with bright green eyes. Or black girls with white features (nose, hair, lips). It has it's good sides

>BRAZIL IS ALMOST AS WHITE AS USA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mobile.twitter.com/YesYoureRacist

We don't have a lot of Identity, a lot of the whites are actually leftist cucks, because cultural marxism has completly taken over our universities, we don't have ANY proper right-wing parties...
The countryside is a little more safe, but in general, Brazil is a shithole, OP.

"""white"""

>a lot of the whites are actually leftist cucks
Including in the "superior white south" people here love to meme about.

well, at least there's one thing good about Brazil: no one cares about us. If the ww3 breaks out, no one will nuke us. No muslim terrorist cares about us. No CIA watching us.

I went to Rio Grande Do Sul and I can attest by my eyes that people are pretty northern european descent and southern european descent. Pardos (mixed) were always the ones doing crime in the state. If brazil weren't so crime infested I'd move there forever, the food is absolutely amazing, they have such a great variety of food and they are good at making chocolate in Gramado (a pretty germanic town). People saying that there are no whites in Brazil have obviously never visited the south.

>No CIA watching us.
Just the NSA:

aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/spied-brazilian-president-top-officials-150704221142996.html

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-33398388

Gramado is garbage and so is its chocolate

Yes, but who cares about the president? They don't spy the people. They don't care about the people, they know we are too apathetic to do anything that could threatens them.

That's all of south America except Venezuela

"white"

see persia, attacked by the allies in wwii despite being irrelevant and neutral.

wake the fuck up, we need nukes

>brazil is 47% white
No whites exist in brazil they are all negroid mixes.

LoL, do you really think that there's any chance that we could get them?
No president would even talk about it. We don't even have a proper space program, user. Stop dreaming.

How was your day honey?

>No whites exist in brazil they are all negroid mixes.

That's not true. Some regions, like the Amazon, received almost zero blacks from the slavery period, cause they were hard regions to access and colonize. Therefore, the indigenous kinda took the role of the African slaves, even though indigenous aren't really prone to be enslaved (you Americans must know this pretty well). So yeah, not saying north is white, but even Japanese genes are more present in this region than African.

Race really doesn't matter here, even the 100% europeans are mixed between various ethnic groups from europe
go look out for "whites" in Argentina

Pretty much everybody embraces the diversity here, so even tho feminists are like "muh racial privilege", nobody really cares about race since most people are already mixed.
We are born and raised living amongst all kinds of people and color, it is something rooted in our culture, so then there is not a real feeling of division, like there is in the USA.
I mean, money is a far bigger issue here, when talking about those politics.

Most "white" Brazilians would be mistaken by Turkish or Arabic descendants in Europe tbqh (myself included).

People are so mixed in here that you literally have to identify your race on the polls. You can say you identify as black, pardo, white, asian, whatever.

And even the ones who kinda look like whites, are a huge mix of different European ethnicities (say, 40 % Iberians, 20 % Italian, 20 % German, 20 % others)

Brazil, I'm curious about what goes on in the rural Northeast like pic related. Specifically the "Agreste" region. I like to imagine it's pretty comfy.

From what I know it's mostly Pardos and not as violent as major cities. Are Pardos that bad? They seem mostly like poor farmers trying to feed themselves. Would it be dangerous to visit the Northeastern countryside?

>Pretty fucking comfy
If you consider dying of thirst and living like shit then yeah I guess it's "comfy" alright. But it's mostly like the wild west if anything, except more civilized. Most people there keep to themselves, but I can't speak for a foreigner. I heard from a friend that crime isn't that common since many towns are pretty small and everybody knows eachother, and everybody has guns so they just shoot the thief's hands if he does try to steal something.

North-East is the most nigger infested high criminal shithole

Yeah, but the violence is mostly on the big cities. He meant the rural areas

> Portuguese
> white

Pick one

I sincerely beg to differ. At least Manaus is a pretty decent place to visit. I'm saying as someone who was born and raised around São Paulo city and living up north for three years. Heat is the only major problem but who cares if you're staying for a week or so. Definitely much better than the hellhole called Nordeste. I'm amazed by the number of tourists around Manaus

youtu.be/7otWTL-EeIA
Typical day in the northeast.

Yeah I've heard drought is a major problem, I wonder if better irrigation is possible there? And I agree, I don't think crime is that bad because yeah most of the towns are small. I also wonder why they are so fucking poor tho.

I thought Bahia was the nigger infested state? The others are mostly Pardos? What are Pardos like?

KEK

Why is Nordeste so bad? I know the major cities are dangerous but what about the rural areas?

kek

The whitest areas are the most susceptible to cuckery, because we're vulnerable to pathological altruism.
The savagery of shitskins redpills a lot, but without shitskins, you get commies. Like the Nordics in Europe and New England liberals here.

also
>all of these Brazilian monkeys saying race doesn't matter
Sort yourselves out.

Brazilian whites don't care about skin color or culture. Brazilian whites are culturally brazilians. That's their culture.

We have to consider that a lot of those other Brazil flags posting here are actualyy brazillians living on otther countries

The Nordeste
>Is the part of Brazil with most Portuguese influence (this is a bad thing, if you haven't realized)
>Most nigger infested and least white part of Brazil
>It's a fucking desert, agriculture is not possible, so there aren't many opportunities for income

The entire northeast is a nigger infested place
We call Pardo a guy who has brown skin, but not as dark as of a black man, and that has some nigger features

That area is poorly irrigated due to climatic issues that sparsely allow rain clouds to be formed. Vegetation around there is very short, typical of dry places.
Miscegenation end up getting tons of pardos up there. Bahia is more BLACKED than other places due to massive influx of slaves during colonial era.
I don't see problem with being a pardo. Thing is usually pardos are outcast of society, they usually have access to shitty services and are constantly being chased by their elected people. If you always lived a life surrounded by bad examples, it's much harder to be a productive member of the society. I'm pardo myself but made good choices in my early ages. Decent parenting + average hue money makes it easier to rank up

Gonna tell you a funny story about the rural areas of the northeast. I've never been there, but I knew one guy from state Sergipe (the small one, 3 states bellow the one you picked). He was from the state's capital, but his parents had a farm in the rural area. His name is Fernando.

Anyway Fernando was a white (actually white, not "white") nazi sympathizer, and he fuckin hated shitskins and niggers.

In the rural areas of the northeast, there's this group of "people" called MST ( "movimento dos sem terra", which translates to "movement of the people without land"). They are basically a marxist group that claim the right over other peoples property because, fuck it, everyone should share. And they pretty often try to invade other peoples property.

Fernando had acquired somehow a German Kar 98 for his birthday. He used it for shooting targets in his parents farm. One day, when he was there with his Kar 98 shooting targets, when a group from MST appeared. He joined the other farmers with his kar 98 and managed to give some shots. lol And they successfully expelled the marxists niggers out of his parents farm. And he talked about it in such a natural way, as if it was his routine. And we were both like 15 years old when he told me this

So yeah, if you hate niggers and commies and wanna kill some, Brazil's rural Northeast the way to go. Literally our version of the wild west

In places where water is an issue, if you control water access you are the ruler. Some motherfuckers take advantages for having water access + money to rule over miserable people. They have no choice but surrender to powerful people's will to survive. People with little resources submit themselves to any situation to get their lives a little easier, such as trading votes for money or water access. Research about "coronelismo" if you want to understand the situation a little bit more

>Not knowing that the best governor that ever lived was from Brazil.
>Not knowing that even Nietzsche and Darwin bowed to the emperor
>Not knowing that when in America, americans voted for him on elections mockingly, and he got 4000 votes
>Not knowing that Brazil came to shit the second he was coup'd on 15 of november 1889

Couldn't agree more fellow ape

lol thanks for the quick run down

good response, where are you from?

haha holy shit that is great. I've always wondered how so many Brazilians have guns if they're illegal? I've heard that gangs have better weapons than cops in some rural areas.

I'm from northeast, AMA

Where in northeast, how violent is it, and what do you do for money?

WRONG.
There are not much BLACK people here, but pretty much everyone is a mix of natives, white and blacks. You can find more predominantly whites than predominantly blacks. But 70% of population is mixed.

And yes, it's very violent, drug trades are booming violence, and it's getting very bad.

The same reason why americans have drugs, even if it's illegal.

We have a huge frontier, that's pretty hard to control. Yeah, I've heard about groups with AT rifles, capable destroying helicopters on Rio, but that's not really common though.

But regarding the story that I told you, I think he got it as a collector. It's still possible to own guns for collection, specially on rural areas if I'm not mistaken. If farmers don't own guns in here they are totally screwed for life

"We are all apes"
Neymar Jr

Fun fact:
The biggest favela of Brazil is not in Rio, but in Salvador (North-East)

Near to the state where you pointed out.
Right now, it's getting really fucking bad on capitals, but there are pockets of some level of development in interior of states. Go look cities by state rated by IDH. There are some good places to live. But drug traffic and gangs do flood the more poor regions, and there violence is insanely atrocious. It happens to poor to the rest of the towns time by time.

they mean all 91 million are 47% white

I was born and raised in the countryside part of São Paulo state called São Jose dos Campos. Google it, pretty comfy and chill place. Nowadays living in the countryside part of Amazonas state (academic whoring as a faculty position). This place resembles nothing the southern part of Brazil. It's poor, people are ignorant and lazy (thanks to high indigenous mixture and government gibs). Fuckers don't even bother wearing condoms, many girls are pregnant around 18 y.o. I sometimes feel like trying to dry out an entire ocean with single sheets of paper towel. Well, if I don't help getting shit done, who will?

Lol, you have the largest amount of water in the world. Im pretty sure somebody will want to get it for themselves if
a war will break out.

Interesting. Most crime is drug and gang related I guess?

Yeah. 80 % of the murders are among drug dealers.

I live in Manaus. 2 million habitants city in the middle of Amazon. and I've never been robbed my entire life. And I know only one person that was. Even tho it's not representative of all the places of Brazil.

If you stay only on the good neighborhoods in most cities, you're fine. Of course, avoiding things like using smartphones all the time and getting out 3 AM might help as well

hoihoi might just visit Brazil now

Because they've already been "Brazillianized"

>iron reserves
>rare mineral reserves
>only 30% of Brazil was scanned for minerals
>niobium, nuclear element reserves,

We have lots of shit here that are interesting for superpowers around the world.

Also, don't blame race for the state of Brazil, blame the republic revolution for kicking out D.Pedro and installing an oligarchy of mediocre man and bad administrators.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCZknKFpWS0

We will rise again.

>hue hue hue hue hue hue

Shut up monkey boy.

Wow, sao jose dos campos looks really developed. I think it's great that you're trying to educate the people of Amazonas, it's really important for giving people a better life.

Brazil is a blueprint for America in the coming decades.

South Brazil is saf-

nothing wrong in being a hue, faggot

exame.abril.com.br/brasil/as-500-cidades-mais-violentas-do-brasil-versao-2014/

Thanks for all the info! I want to visit Brazil eventually so I've been trying to research areas to minimize risk. Manaus looks pretty cool

This is what white Brazilians look like

1) Hire some security
2) Rent bullet proof car
3) Rent a house on a good area
4) Don't go wandering around shadowy places, stay alert in public areas, gringo are targets for robbery
5) Have a trustful native guiding you, don't let people extort you

We are extremely visited by tourists, mostly Americans, because of Amazon. We have a support for tourism bigger than the average capital. But try to get more info, if possible and you will be fine.

you can't make an average look
imagine if you put every race in one country and mixed it all together, this is Brazil

I was in Brazil for a while. I have a minor in Brazilian studies and I am fluent in Portuguese. Because of this the military chose me along with a few other soldiers and marines to go train with the Brazilian military, build relations shit like that. I saw the favelas and all the crime because the Brazilian military is in the frontlines of that shit. After the military I got hired by a Government agency and again ended up in Brazil. I had more liberty here and could explore Brazil a lot more. It's an amazing country, beautiful. The people are so warm and it is just fun af. I seem the worst and the best of Brazil and I can say the pros overcome the cons. There is a lot of white ppl. Mostly the upper classes but I am Mexican so I did not give a shit about that. That said the white womne there are perfection. They have all what you love about white women. Nice skin, blonde hair, blue eyes but with a Latina body. Could be that they have amerindian and african genes. Brazilian women is what you get if you cant decide between a Latina and a white woman. The whites have their own neighborhoods and regions. So you cam live in a Latin tropical paradise with the fun latin culture everyone loves and still be surrounded by all white ppl (if you have money) Just a word pf advice dont take Latin Americans on Sup Forums seriously when they talk about their country. They all make it seem as bad as possible to please the Nazis here. Latinos in Sup Forums are cucks with no sense of pride. They live to suck white and nazi cock

Damn, that seems intense. Sounds like good advice but I've never hired that much security before.

I am brown skinned so maybe I could pass as native if I wear a T shirt and flip flops?

outdated

noticias.uol.com.br/ultimas-noticias/agencia-estado/2016/10/28/mortes-caem-12-no-pais-latrocinio-cresce-78.htm

>Brazil
>Spanish
Burger, you make us look bad.

Depending on where you decide to go, it's legit advice. It's the honest version for gringos. Stay on the rich areas, travel safe around town.

If you are brown skinned, you will be a lesser target, because you are not the walking rich gringo strp anymore.

Good luck bro!

>Brazil
>white

faggot, please

>Asking for European things in that fabela
Ok

Interesting. What type of work did you do after military?

Most of the Brazilians who come to Disney seem at least 75% white.

Because only rich BRs go to Disney, and most rich BRs are white.