Stop shilling for Soros you fucking faggots

He wants a race war, stop giving in to the king of the Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bunch of neckbeard faggots and ghetto niggers without any power scaring anyone

Ryne fuck off back to your shitty ska band. There is no future for niggers here

why don't we just like kill the jews if they're so bad.

wow is shareblue paying overtime ?

SAGE

are you fucking serious right now? David Brock is a pedophile and George Soros is one of the most evil sociopaths ever to rule the earth. I'm talking to BLM and antifa you fucking idiot.

I want a race war too

interesting angle, really makes you think.

Then you remember what you knew from the start, that (((they))) are in control and everyone else is a goy regardless of color.

keep that in mind, to (((them))) everyone else is a goy, that inculdes niggers too. Focus on the final boss.

Soros don't want a race war he wants more money, he want those borders open for it.

isnt that the plan?
you americans are the ones with all the guns

I unironically don't mind those redpilled hotep nigs. If they know about the Jew, want to establish their own family units, are against race mixing and want to segregate/have their own country I don't mind them. If we can unite everyone against the Jew and finally rid the world of (((them))) I think a lot of (((racial))) issues would disappear over time.

There have been plenty of people who have already tried. Stop smoking pot and pay attention in history next time user. You might learn something.

Pro tip: The Jews have been kicked out of my countries than any other group of people in history.

SHILLS PLAY BOTH SIDES
>SHILLS PLAY BOTH SIDES
SHILLS PLAY BOTH SIDES
>SHILLS PLAY BOTH SIDES
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Bump, imagine if they would chimp out for a good reason

exactly if we can just get the blacks and retard women to realize the ((real enemy)). problem is ((they)) are masters at deception and control which is why the two lowest IQ groups are their puppets right now, blacks and women.. and then you have the weak ass white males who chose the cucked life

Soros and his Jewish buddies don't want a race-war dipsshit. Stop spouting this feel goog "everyone must come together" bullshit. This country will not be able to function with these low-IQ Hispanics and blacks becoming a majority, the population will become so stupid that society will degrade and decline. And a stupid, low-IQ population is exactly what the control freak-sociopaths like George Soros want, because idiots are easier to control, and they won't "shake the boat" by innovating society in a way that the elites don't want. They want docile, domesticated, human cattle and no racial groups are closer to that than Hispanics and blacks. They just need to have their aggression removed from their gene-pool.

A (properly lead) race war is exactly what the Zionist Jews fear because it will lead to their obliteration/ejection from society.

I dont think niggers want their own ethno state in the u.s.

Hell yeah brotha we believe in da constitution too, shiyeet, Soros gon' be scared if he sees a BBC fuckin yo wife