TRUMP JUST MELTED CNN - CUCK PANEL IN FULL PANIC MODE

Guys, Trump gave a press conference that MSM literally cannot process - they're essentially having seizures over it. This is the first time since MSM's inception that they cannot control the tone and rhetoric of their puppet politicians. Is it time to celebrate? Is he for real /our/ guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3FzVQi-R8
archive.is/iCNj7
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emotional boyfriend
ispot.tv/ad/7bv5/cheetos-finger-fighters
nbc29.com/story/34389763/charlottesville-mayor-holds-rally-to-declare-city-capital-of-resistance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is the meat to your post?
Give us a link or something.

You joke but this is very serious. We're seeing the rise of fascism again and it's scary. My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock) apartment bawling her eyes out how right wing politics are on the rise again.

I just can't believe this is the state of things. Makes me feel so ashamed.

Just turn on CNN. They've been really blatantly trashing whites for about 5 hours. they aren't helping themselves.

2/10 you could have been more subtle

Top kek

>Just turn on CNN
Never again.

That's some fresh pasta, subtle and delicious.

post link

LOL - I almost believed this post until I saw "emotional rock." Nice cuck impersonation

You have to be a lot more subtle with it.

Not even funny just clichés

Kek

shouldn't have put the part in parenthesis, would of been funnier with out it

Did anyone else feel like Trump's general tone and style was a little different this time? He seemed completely controlled and nuanced on the issue instead of his typical brashness and he argued like a champion with them

I was driving listeing to NPR Karl Mark radio when they broke in with this .

I was beaming ear to ear despite being in grinding rush hour traffic surrounded by millions of immigrant polluting my homeland... How can one man be so based?

WE DID IT PEDES!!!

(OP) LOL - I almost believed this post until I saw "emotional rock." Nice cuck impersonation

>Just turn on CNN
>implying i even own a goyvision set
kys retard

>meme flag
>no substance or real topic
>shill

>T. gf's second boy friend

That's a terrible way to try and generate ratings, CNN.

I thought CNN was a 24/7 reality show about finding a plane or something?

So who drove a car into who? Some alt-righter drove into a crowd of lefty counter protesters?

why wont someone stop those evil nazis over at plebbit ?

pretty fucking funny

they don't know what to do

This. So. Much.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU

DEFEND THIS Sup Forums

under appreciated. Very good user!

Can someone give me a rundown on Trump's press conference?

FIGHT ON MORAL LEVEL

NEVER LET THE TAX PARASITE FASCIST COMMIES DREAM THEY ARE MORAL!!

OBAMA WORST EVER!!

MEGATHIEF!

how did her son feel about it?

>(open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock)
Top kek, almost makes me wish it were real

Why does CIA Mr. Vanderbilt look scared?

>Just turn on CNN

JUST

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3FzVQi-R8

Source: SPLC!! They're discrediting themselves! Oh too good to be true. The Donald took it to them tonight, rich, rich, rich.

Kek'd hard

TRUMP is our only leader PERIOD.

>symbol of white nationalism
cringe

You're a fucking moron.

I thought this was the Sup Forums flag for white nationalism?

6/10
reasoning:
very quick & dirty, somewhat blatant, but the ' more of an emotional rock' line *is* gold

archive.is/iCNj7

CNN claiming that Trump had a "meltdown".

They really can't stand not being able to manipulate the president like they used to.

>blatant ironic shitposting with lame faggot bait
>still gets (You)s

Stop rewarding mediocre shitposters, faggots.

I see Repbulicans unable to process.

Go check Twitter, if you thought Liberals are doing anything but fucking lauging at that ridiculous clown show you're kidding yourself.

Rachel Maddow is practically fucking giddy at the retardness of Republicans. It's like you handed her a giant plate of super model pussy.

You guys cucked yourself last weekend, now the POTUS came on your faces and you're licking it off each other here on Sup Forums as if the world wasn't repulsed and it's all been erased by the Con-man in chief.

Just like the nazis and confederates who you worship, you're celebrating massive losses.

Please tell me this weekend you're going to have another rally. Please tell me you'll put on your polos and try to tear down an MLK statues because - MUH COUNTRY IS WITH MY NOW THAT TRUMP SPERGED OUT IN MUH LANGUAGE!!!!!

Do it. Do it. Do it.

It's the Sup Forums flag for Sup Forums-tainted t_d faggots

>Open relationship.

Kill yourself disgusting Mouse Utopian filth.

You're also giving him a (You) you retarded fucker.

Nice trips bts

Comeon, I just saw this exact same post in another thread

goyvision = jew
pc = master race

It's a thing.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emotional boyfriend

>My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock)

awoo

sorry, friend, but the left cannot win anymore. it was all over for you in 2016.

>chomp desu

((One Post by This ID))
The sad thing is you really believe that. I almost pity you. Almost.

>that poster
>THE GOYIM KNOW

Your multi paragraph gibbering reeks of desperation. It's okay honey, election night ended, and so will this for you.

When I am king you will be first against the wall.

You forgot to walk the dinosaur

The narrator looks like a transexual asian man.

What a fun video.

wat

The rally is in Savannah GA, we're tearing down the MLK statue at 1 PM Saturday. Antifa about to get BTFO.

go back to canada

>screen background
>THE GOYIM KNOW

No far from it, is social engineering mainstream yet!? Same divide shit still being played.

a moral level? The nazi murdered a person and made a terrorist attack on a group. These nazis sit here victim blaming and denying his wrong doing. And you scream in caps about moral ground? Who has the moral ground?

SAVAGERY!

ispot.tv/ad/7bv5/cheetos-finger-fighters

>my father would spin in his grave like a dreidel if he saw this

>tfw sweetie

Holy

shit

that

padded

spacing

style

Hello, newfag shill. You thought you were here just for a little while. You thought you would just participate in a faggly little lefitst raid and then be done with this place. Yet here you are, still. What happened? Heh. We have a saying here. It goes, "You're here forever." At first, you think you can leave at any time. But, you begin to feel a strong urge to defend your beliefs when they are constantly attacked. You create threads, you argue your own points, you attack other posters, and eventually, you become obsessed with it. You get sucked into this hellish place and there's nothing you can do. And the thing about this place is, it forces you to be honest with yourself. You will be attacked from all sides by people who hate you and hate themselves. This place will change you. This place will finally, for the first time in your life, make you take an honest look at the world through your own eyes, rather than the eyes of the media, social media bandwagons, the eyes of your friends, your teachers, your parents. Before you know it, you will have taken the black pill like the rest of us. So, enjoy your stay, "shill." Though, that name is no longer accurate. Your new name is "newfag." So, lurk more, newfag. Oh, and, learn how to create posts that aren't eye-cancer with unnecessary spacing.

This

isn't

reddit

They're right. Shouldn't have based it off a nazi flag.

Trump better have proof for us about leftist setting up fake Nazi rallies

MSM is chewing him out (even fox is getting in on the action). Trump lost support of Reps, his approval is going to shit. CEO are dumping him and not looking back. But pol retardation prevents them from seeing that he's doing terribly. Let be honest here, Obama was literally a better, more effective and more respected president and Trump is insanely inept. I'm off this shitty bus ride.

The MLK statue in my town got painted white a few years back

Fucking redditors, at least make the bait entertaining instead of this autism

>My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock)

kek

Thanks for that.

They made him say exactly what they wanted him too. He recanted but now he just looks like a fool. This plays directly into the Jews hands but yall are so blind you cant even see it.

Hahahaha

CNN saying alt-right brought the bottles of piss, concrete and bats.

someone drop this sad faggot, who prob. believs what he is saying, an email with the real kekistani war flag.
you know, the red one with the funny antenna guy in the left upper corner.

Check the stock market, consumer/business confidence, Norks getting BTFO, wage increases... you know. Shit that actually matters.

You're getting low numbers but the (you)'s speak for them self.

>PASTA STATUS: APPROVED

>1 post by this ID

have you not seen Trump's Infrastructure presser today from Trump Tower? Absolutely fucking savage.
If there's not a link in the thread already I'll post it in a sec.
>introduces infrastructure plan
>talks about an infrastructure bill
>takes questions
>all anyone wants to talk about is charlottesville
>trump rips the press a new one
>points out hypocrisies
>calls out violence on the right and left both
>"coins" the term "alt-left" (introduction to the masses)
>calls Jim Acosta by his new proper name, "Fake News"
>starts calling out the alt-left for destruction of culture
>introduces the conversion "where does it stop? Geo. Washington was a slave owner, is he out? What about Jefferson?"
>like a fucking bawss

I don't have a TV and I'm not in Jewland, CNN.

shill. I think it's about time to give that word up daily storm faggot.

please don't get help.

too on the nose, keep trying

This timeline doesn't let up

A C C E L E R A T E

oh my days its all true

like a fucking idiot

>Did anyone else feel like Trump's general tone and style was a little different this time?

Yes, it was I'm tired of this bullshit.

Not a moment too soon.

I cant believe they brought fucking khan back
lmfao lmfao

nbc29.com/story/34389763/charlottesville-mayor-holds-rally-to-declare-city-capital-of-resistance
He was the honored guest in january when the cucked Charlottesville Mayor Signer (pictured in antifa uniform) declared Charlottesville the "capital of the resistance"

where did you get this>?