Marco Rubio furious at "BOTH SIDES" rhetoric

>First Romney
>Then McCain
>Now Rubio

AREN'T NEOCONS THE BEST???

bump

KILL WHITEY

We need to get Trump to disavow Marco Rubio. I do we put the pressure on him?

>the organizers are 100% to blame

this means antifa could have done whatever they wanted and they would be blameless. How are you a senator and can't see such a logical fallacy

wait so a senator is authorizing violence against people he disagrees with

It's like there's a cuck playbook all these neocons are given. Their comments all sound exactly the same.

I absolutely love how neocons, who came to power in the 80's and built themselves off fighting the USSR, so much so that many of them clearly have it out for Russia to this day and have been instrumental in pushing the Russia hysteria, will abjectly refuse to call out the antifa, who are FILLED with communists and other far left extremists, and shit on the president for daring to point this out.

It's almost like they're not really conservative at all, and have always been a complete and utter fucking cancer on this country.

so is he saying its OK to run over BLM protesters?
is he saying political violence is justified against people who dont like you?
what a fucking tool
little marco

I'm still not sure if he's on the cocaine payroll, has videos of him with kids or is just getting straight brown paper bags full of cash.

Foam-boy really has his jimmies rustled over the whole Charleston thing. Kek.

Rubio has always been described as a "hawk" same as McCain. Hawk basically means warmongering globalist RINO and of course kike puppet

What did Lindsay Graham say? IT'S IMPORTANT!

"Lil' Marco" only care because he's

>A.) A brown person of invader lineage
and
>B.) a 'foam-party' dwellinghomosexualwith an NFL Cheerleader """Wife""" AS HIS "sEE!! I'M totes not GAY!!!) "beard."

Rubio, McCain and Lindsey Graham all are faggot NeoCOHEN ***TRAITORS***

They're FIRST (not America First... but first in line to be done in... for crimes AGAINST!)

>Then McCain

What did he say?

No wonder SJW/Marxism got out of control in this country. Just look at these fucking faggots. This was the opposition for the last eight years?

he came out for the same people he fought in vietnam, like the traitor he always was

I think he's trying to say that white people acting in their collective interest will ultimately lead to violence against non-white people.

However, he fucked up his wording. Badly. Because now he's going to have to flat-out explain that "no, violence against racists peacefully petitioning isn't okay", which will call into question why he's so furious at Trump for pointing it out.

Plus, his logic can easily be used against Black Lives Matter

>Foam-boy

LOL I remember! Can you post the pictures?

There are two sides to Marco Rubio. The side fully controlled by globalist transnational corporations, and the side that likes to get foamy with the coco cabana boys.

Just RT his statement and them show .jpgs of BLM/Black Panther Quotes sayin:
>It is our MORAL DUTY to ***KILL ALL DEM CRACKAS and they BABIES!!! SWTAB THEM BABIES IN THEY WHITE WHORES WOMBS!!!***

and then say.. so to be clear... you, SENATOR MArco Rubio... are saying I should kill and/or maim all BLM and Black Panthers supporters because they "are a movement built on anger towards Whites?"

SOMEONE WITH A TWATTER... DDDOOOOO IIIITTTTT!!!!!!

Do some research on the origins of neocons. They all started out as marxists.

it's funny how that little creep can hang out with neofascists in Ukraine and for some reason the media doesn't bash him for that but they're all at war against Trump and they try to blame him for crimes he can't be blamed for

The boy in the bubble.

Wow, Rubio has no fucking idea what he's talking about.

I know about Irving Kristol, don't know how many others were marxists. I know plenty were former democrats though. That's pretty much why I said they've never really been conservative though.

None of them fucking do. They live in a fucking bubble world and all of the information that even gets to them is filtered through the lying media first in the form of indignant questions demanding a politically correct response that satisfies their agenda. This is just hitting low hanging fruit to these retards, none of them actually care, and each one is pretending to be more outraged than the next.

I feel like you guys are simultaneously upset that you're being associated with Nazis AND proud that you are being associated with Nazis.

It's really bizarre. Like, I don't get all offended when someone says I'm a dirty Marxist anti-American, because that's exactly what I am.

That's the EXACT reason I want people to DO IT!!!

I am on shift for another 7 hours and have more than enough real world drama on my proverbial "plate"... I will forget about this task at 5AM... but I'm hoping someone else will.

I can't because I'm effectively working in a SCIF at the present... but I'm on break right now, which ends in 5 min.... so someone... do it. Because after the last 1/2 of my shift and whatever I drink to knock me out after wards (yeah... scotch at 6 in the morning!) ... I sure as shit ain't the guy to do it... just a passing "idea man" with good insight.

Be good Sup Forumsfriends!

I'm honestly shocked that GOP politicians are defending black bloc AnComs with a long history of violence in Europe. That's a new fucking low even for RINOs. I'd go as far as to say it's low for most Democrats but they've all completely lost their fucking minds.