Why does Trump never talk about his sister?

Why does Trump never talk about his sister?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R5NBI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's an actress body-double. He killed the real one in the 80s during a dynastic coup to make himself head of the trump clan.

she was a federal judge

Isn't she a judge or something?

>was
Keyword here. Was.

Oh shit. I'd fuck her bitchface. Out of respect.

You think he's ever fucked his sister?

He's into daughter-fucking so I'm assuming he wouldn't be against fucking his sissy.

He's not Bill and Hillary Clinton silly, they are the child fuckers.

You're probably right...

If she has ivankas tits, he'd be a fool not to.

Her wikipedia page is pretty clear vis a vis her silence. Maybe you faggots should learn to read before you post.

That's child fucking. Totally different from incest, I think Trump definitely at the very least wants to fuck his daughter

Which I don't judge him for even a little bit. Just fucking LOOK at Ivanka, even her dad has to notice how hot she is. Which is why I don't think his comments about her is weird. My sister is sexy and it would be a lie if I said I've never thought about fucking her

Her tits look yummy, they're probably really smooth

>poo eyes

Trump used to fuck her so hard. He loves them young like his buddy Epstein.

>Epstein, 64, was a regular for several years at Mar-a-Lago. Testimony in a prior court case indicated that Trump flew at least once on one of the planes Epstein owned and Trump’s phone numbers were in Epstein’s personal phone directory.

>Trump has also indicated publicly he knew of Epstein’s interest in “younger” women, although he never suggested the financier crossed any legal lines. “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump told New York Magazine back in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

BUH-BUH SHOWS PROOFZ SHILL...MUH TRIMP EATZ PIZZA WITH A FORK!!!

archive.is/R5NBI

If you had a daughter that looks like that you think you would be able to constantly control your natural urges as a male? Even though she's family that doesn't mean you don't notice her obvious sex appeal and you're around her ALL the fucking time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

So basically its normal to want to fuck your sister if you were extremely close and around her lot in your earliest years, or if you raised separately?

That's what I took from that

God damn hyper-autism face.

>So basically its normal to want to fuck your sister if you were extremely close and around her lot in your earliest years

That's exactly the opposite of what it's saying.

>or if you raised separately?

This is where some issues may arise.

Never mind I'm retarded I read it again. Now I get what it means. So they why do I have some sexual attraction to my sister? I think people have sexual attractions to their family naturally but it's super suppressed due to societal taboos

No idea my man, there could be a lot of factors involved in that. Even if we assume the theory is generally true, it would be a given that sometimes it doesn't work out that way for some people.

Yeah i trust that that theory is mostly correct but there's probably lots of other factors

Dude, if you buttfuck your sister and make sure she swallows the load, it's all good. Post the vid.

>reaching so hard you have anal fissures now
How does it feel, user?

>Dude, if you buttfuck your sister and make sure she swallows the load
Then it's not incest? Sweet kek

Unironically have tried getting with her while I was drunk one time. Didn't end up as bad as you would think it would she actually didn't care but just said not to do it again and that I'm creepy, oh well