The 2nd amendment promotes violence yet there is no amendment that promotes healthcare?? WTF???????????????

The 2nd amendment promotes violence yet there is no amendment that promotes healthcare?? WTF???????????????

>leaf

For someone who lives in a country that is fully about individualism, you sure are quick to judge your independent neighbors.

Also, saged.

State provided healthcare only works in homogeneous populations.

Go buy your healthcare in ameriga. No one is stopping you. Except for Obama.

The difference here is I'm not telling the taxpayers to buy my guns for me
Stupid leaf

Damn, so if I become a US citizen I automatically get a gun provided by the government? Nice

Healthcare and guns are both rights, you just have to be able to pay for them lel

Sage, shitleaf

OP, you're autistic.

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Ummm, no sweetie. We don't THINK that's the case, we KNOW that's the case. It's a fact bruh.

/thread

Don't you have to go make some maple syrup or something.

Healthcare is an absolute right. You won't be turned away. It's just paying for it that's the problem.

PAY FOR MY GUNS! Also
>leaf

>guns aren't free
>therefore not a right

this

consider this:
having a gun to defend yourself so you can stay alive is a form of healthcare

Bill says right to bear arms. Arms meaning weapons of all kinds. Firearms are an absolute privilege because you can get it taken away for a myriad of reasons. You can still own blackpowder, bows, swords, and other shit though.

Thats why you go to Religious hospitals they wont even try to collect or report you to collections.

Have been doing it for years and my credit score is still a 785 and I've never even got a single call.

It promotes self defense, not violence. Why do you think self defense is wrong?

The second amendment does not promote violence. Rope yourself.

but it's an inverted healthcare for the person that gets shot

sooooo

>rake yourself
Ftfy

actually it does, try reading the fucking thing.

Most cucks that whine about healthcare are junkies addicted to prescription medication.

Until Doctors dont have to eat to stay alive and drive to work healthcare will always cost money which makes having it a privilege and not a right.

That person wouldn't be getting shot if they weren't in the process of committing a felony, thus negating their constitutional rights by means of their own choices. It works out.

Hahahaha. Canada...

No one is asking the government to pay for their guns. If you want health care pay for it yourself instead of gibs me dat.

Actually

False premise, meet false conclusion.

Also, these. Especially

>WTF why is healthcare so expensive?!?!
>lmao dude just don't pay for it

>you have the right to buy a gun
>you have the right to buy healthcare

?

We must have the 2nd amendment. Hopefully there will never be a scenario where it's integral to our survival but as americans it's a point of national pride. We don't lay down, we're America. (You are too, we always got your back)

Actually, if it it were a privilege, I wouldn't be forced to pay a fine for not having the obongocare each year instead of my own. I don't have a tax for not owning a gun each year.

Ok, they're both rights. Now go buy me some guns with your money since it's my right.

At least you can freely shoot yourself in the head if you're that sick. Silver lining

>no amendment that promotes healthcare??
the first amendment does this, unfortunately we live in a day and age where money can silence the outcry of those negatively impacted by pharmabusiness

I have an election for Canadian citizenship. and the last 10 years has culminated in the election of a substitute drama teacher that can't answer a question in parliament when asked 20 times, thought crime laws, a failing state determined to cuck itself. vive la quebec libre. I'll drink to your memory canada but I'm never going to live there again.

PS: You have a Right to own a gun in the US, not to make other people pay for it. You have a right to whatever healthcare you want to buy. You have no right to force me to pay for it or force me to give you my services to save your miserable life just by virtue of your birth and continued existence.

>The 2nd amendment promotes violence

wrong

you are a cuck faggot, go get achmeds dick wet u fucking pussy, if a fucking piece of shit breaks into my house and i blast his fucking face off then WHO THE FUCK CARES??? would you rather i bent over and let him take everything he wanted? is that what you would do? you spineless piece of shit

obvious bait kek

its too expensive for these obese pieces of shit who eat fake ass food that is 50% sugar

The 2nd amendment promotes violence as much as a condom promotes STDs

Healthcare is a service that requires skilled people's labor and productivity. you dont have a right to anyones services.

A gun is an object that you purchase and own.

You are a total faggot but at least this isn't as gay as other shill threads. Still sage

One is about the individual, the other is about the collective. Two totally different concepts.

I'd be fine with collective healthcare, as long as it isn't mandated. It needs to be the government competing with industry. It will be shit care, but will make us feel better about ourselves.

Everyone has the right to defend yourself. Everyone does not have the right to demand others give then their time, money and services.
>leaf
Never mind. An entire country of fetal alcohol syndrome.