Supporting Israel means supporting the Zionist agenda to destroy your own nation

Zionism involves...

> Bringing all the Jews of the world to "Greater Israel."
> Conquering and ethnically cleansing the Levant region of non-Jews including native Christian populations.
> Building the 3rd temple.
> Jewish Messiah arrives.
> War of all wars is fought.
> Destroy remaining nations of the world through degeneracy, immigration, and race mixing.
> Enslaving the gentiles using the banking system and by exporting Israel's expertise in population control.
> Every Jews gets 2800 gentile slaves.
> "The chosen people" rule the rest of the world like kings from "Greater Israel."
> All this must happen within the next 240 years according to Jewish prophecy.

Supporting the state of Israel is supporting an agenda which involves your own nation's destruction and enslavement.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Siding with Hungary and admitting Soros is a threat to both Europe and Israel.

Nah you are wrong.

Samething different fucking day.
Fuck Palestine.

I don't support Israel though. I'm extremely anti-Zionist. Not only does it allow me to openly hate Jews in a public forum but I get to subtly redpill my leftist friends while doing it and they applaud me for it.

2 state solution is gonna happen.

I'm just telling you Jewish prophecy and the Zionist agenda. Stop shilling.

Nah, it will never happen until there is all out war.

by who? the whole world wants 2 state except for the kikes.

Just look at those gets. That's the word of kek and he has spoken. The 2 state solution will happen.

Yeah and the kikes defy the rest of the world with the support of (((America))). They have made it clear for decades that not only will they never give up the West Bank but that they will also never stop their aggressive expansionism in the Middle East.

Too bad Trump is going to take down the FED. Kike.

I'd be a Trump supporter if that was the case.
I'm not a Trump supporter.

Lol, did you just call me a kike? Wtf.
Are you a kike shill trying to reverse kike psychology me?

I wish everyday that someone would take down the fed but Trump would never do that. Trump is a kike tool.

well that's because youre a fucking meth addict.

You get so caught up in the fucking media and day to day fucking outrage you dont even know who Trump is.

I won't expect you to change your mind but quit fucking shooting up between ur balls while u shill here.

Nice one, friend.
I didn't say I don't like Donald Trump. I just didn't and continue to not support him.
I happen to really enjoy him in public, he's a smart man, and an even smarter businessman.

Now take your ad-hominems and unironically neck yourself.

I think he is just a kike shill larping as deus vult.

You like him but don't support him?

Bend ur dick to ur ass. AND FUCK URSELF

Im not a kike shill you morons. I think you're just retarded?

Probably. See

Show ur flags kikes

Sure thing friend. Now you.

It says canada but thats cuz im behind 7 proxies.

cant have ppl calling me a leaf when im not

Sure thing, user.
Anyways, I'm gonna bounce outta this thread now, I only came because you mentioned the Fed.
Catch ya later, sport.

Faggot leaf jew.

You're brigading this post with obvious lies just like a kike shill would do. Everyone knows Trump isn't going to do shit about anything, especially the FED.

Who was the first person to officially die in the 9/11 attacks?

Do you know?

>he was an Israeli-American dual citizen
>he was a passenger aboard AA Flight 11, the first plane to hit the World Trade Center
>he was an elite captain in Sayeret Matkal, this is Israel's SEAL Team 6 (look it up)
>Sayeret Matkal commandos are trained in counterterrorism against Muslim extremists
>they *specialize* in hijacking/airport scenarios involving parachuting + they're masters at impersonating Arab radicals, via changing complexion, eye color, dress, behavior
>this Israeli-American, the first person to die on 9/11, spoke fluent Arabic, due to Sayeret training
>in a posthumous biography 'No Better Time' his own family describes him as a "super Zionist' (read it on Google Books, shocking shit, lads)
>on F11, he was seated *directly* in front of a hijacker (seats 9B/10B)
>official report: he was STABBED TO DEATH aboard Flight 11 before it hit WTC
>oddly, Betty Ong, a F11 attendant, reported the man's seat 9B as that of a hijacker in the official 9/11 phone log (before stating she and other passengers couldn't breathe due to mace (or a gas agent?)
>this man was trained to kill using his hands, pens, credit cards, boxcutters in Sayeret Matkal
>his father Charles is a hardcore Zionist poet in Israel, who dislikes the US, and made the family "aliyah" to Israel from Denver in 1984
>the man's wife Anne is Jewish and from Israel; oddly he separated from her and sold his mansion near Boston just months before 9/11
>in 2000, he was a billionaire (really), one of the richest Israelis alive, via his cyber security corp Akamai(which now has an Israel HQ)
>he visited Israel dozens of times in the year before 9/11
>in his biography, he was so distressed about the Middle East, he considered entering Israeli politics

His name? DANIEL LEWIN

FACT: "First victim" to "die" in the 9/11 attacks? A Zionist commando w/ a Zionist Israeli family. Believe this is pure coincidence? Explain. You can't.

fuck Israel and fuck Zionism but honestly the Jew hate makes legitimately 0% sense and comes only from a place of bitter butthurt jealousy

are you seriously telling me you wouldn't run a white cartel on the most lucrative industry on the planet (finance) if you could? making your race superior above all others in wealth and power? of course you would.

the only reason bitter whites hate Jews is that they know they aren't as smart or cunning. It's survival of the fittest motherfucker. you're losing. don't be a cultural marxist about it

YES HE IS

Checked

> Bringing all the Jews of the world to "Greater Israel."
> Conquering and ethnically cleansing the Levant region of non-Jews including native Christian populations.
> Building the 3rd temple.
> Jewish Messiah arrives.
> War of all wars is fought.
> Destroy remaining nations of the world through degeneracy, immigration, and race mixing.
> Enslaving the gentiles using the banking system and by exporting Israel's expertise in population control.
> Every Jews gets 2800 gentile slaves.
> "The chosen people" rule the rest of the world like kings from "Greater Israel."
> All this must happen within the next 240 years according to Jewish prophecy.

If this is all prophecized, how do you think some beta males on an anime image board are going to do anything about it?

>They have made it clear for decades that not only will they never give up the West Bank but that they will also never stop their aggressive expansionism in the Middle East.

Why does this bother you so much?

How does 1 change their flag?
I've been gone too long

> pic related

Gtfo kike shill.

> are you seriously telling me you wouldn't run a white cartel on the most lucrative industry on the planet (finance) if you could? making your race superior above all others in wealth and power? of course you would.

No I wouldn't you sick fuck. I have honour, I wouldn't occupy and terrorize an entire people just so that I can profit by testing my weapons and defence technology on them.

Lol, you believe this stupid shit. I'll be waiting for that.

Because I'm not a sick fucking kike and whatever happens there will make them even more powerful on a global scale. Israel is a cancer that needs to be eradicated. So many kike shills today.

> that fucking jpeg

Do you really believe this shit is real?

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

Btfo kike.

> posts conspiracy theory
> says btfo

No wonder you browse here

Get the fuck out kike.

>Christians actually believe this shit

> everyone who disagrees with me is a kike

I just think you're clearly illogical and biased because you're taking information off a website that has little to no credible sources and compiles conspiracy theories.

>Obvious JIDF brigading

Israel did 9/11, that's a fact Moishe.

> everyone who disagrees with me is a JIDF kike
> it's a fact, this poorly cited source says it

The problem is ((( christianity ))). I don't know why white nationalists tolerate this Abrahamic religion, it literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.

Fuck off Moishe.

Anyone who talks about "credible sources" is an obvious kike because they know that Jews own all mainstream sources.

I hope your family gets gassed soon.

don't forget (((their))) false moshiach Talmud moshiach Ein-sof

Trump will never take down the fed, its just that simple.

If he took down the fed it would be world war 3 since Israel would attack and invade america.

Still wrong.

They face the same threats as us. Pic related. As always it is secular Jews who are trouble.

So Antifa are your friends? They are anti-israel also...

Wrong. Most of these types are busy pushing and spreading the Zionist degeneracy amongst other nations the world.

Antifa is part of the Zionist Jewish agenda. It is full of Jews who pretend to be anti-Israel to seem consistent but their main goal is to encourage multiculturalism and immigration. They are doing their part of the Jewish agenda.

You are dumb. Israel has Antifa and feminists too. They wouldnt unleash this upon themselves then say people who are really behind it are evil and need to be dealt with.

Go fuck off now and sage this dumb thread.

Stop being a dumb kike, obviously they can't control every fucking soul. The degeneracy leaks out into their own country. There are some legit anti-Zionist leftist liberal Jews but the powers try to divert them everywhere else in the world.

gtfo kike.