Krishna Janmashtami

It's his fucking birthday you faggots. Eat something sweet and press F to wish him a fucking happy birthday.

It's political because it's a major holiday for 1.2 billion people and as a birthday gift Krishna made the norks back down and Trump condemn antifa.

What sweet treat should I eat Pajeet?

Sticks and bugs

>Eat something sweet
How unhealthy!

Something sweet with dairy like ice cream; make sure you have at least 2 scoops. Otherwise pic related works, or cheesecake, or anything! Go wild, it's one of the best days of the year

I would call you a fucking faggot but it's janmashtami so I wish you many happy returns, friend

>implying it's possible to be unhealthy celebrating the birthday of the 8th incarnation of Vishnu
You deserve a beer, user!

Jai Sri Krishna

Hare Krishna!

Enjoy your celebrations, user!

It's a party woohoo!

Reminder that Pagans will burn in hell.

Happy birthday Curry god. I'm buying an éclair in your honour.

Va te coucher il est tard

Thanks my mate. Gunna eat a delicious vegetarian dish in your honour. (Hindi's don't eat meat)

Reminder that Hinduism is the only extant Aryan religion and being a christcuck makes you (((their))) goy

I'm gonna go bake some cookies just for this occasion, OP
gud thread

Il fait trop chaud pendant la journée.

Reminer that Hinduism is just old paganism still alive because of low IQ poos and that Islam is anti-jewry

Enjoy! And he would prefer you enjoy it for your happiness rather than his honour :)

Hindus* and some do; Krishna did not and I myself am also refraining from meat today; it's his birthday and all life forms deserve a break and a bit of happy indulgence today

Nice; enjoy!

Islam is lame compared to Hinduism; no fighting today because it's janmashtami

Lol sure, prepare your ass for Qiyamah. But it's fine, sounds like Krishna could be my homie, enjoy your holiday pagan ass dindu

You're going to get fucked in the kali yuga, mudshit. Just because I have to be nice to you today doesn't mean I'm not gonna try to kill you niggers tomorrow.

Forget what I said, go and worship your false gods, they won't save your ass from hellfire at the Judgement

we are truly living in a KaliYuga

>false gods
Nobody was going to pretend a mudshit pretending to be nice was anything more than taqiyyah you sand nigger. The only judgment you'll receive is being reincarnated as the roach that you are.

Is he has autismo?

Doesn't mean you can't be happy and share a coke, user :)

Didn't Hinduism bring the virginal birth first? Not including a bad king killing newborn babies for finding Krishna

Checked and no, he's just a really chill guy

>h-he can't be n-nice it's t-takiya, i-it's a sandnignog and I-I'm not a shitskin
I'm sorry for you

praise krishna

this religion advocated transgenderism... the highest attainment any sould can achieve is to become a gopi and play with krsna in goloka vrindavan.. gopis are milk maids..
>maids...

No, Krishna is born and secretly carried away to live with his foster family while the even king Kamsa kills all the known children of Krishna's mother. Krishna later fulfills the prophecy of killing the evil king which caused him to kill the babies in the first place.

Mudshits literally burned the gold off Hindu temples across northern India; I'm not ready to forgive you fucks yet. I don't care if the neonazis call me a shitskin, I'll kill them too. I am a kshatriya like Lord Ram and am charged with eliminating adharma from this world.