Why aren't you trying to immigrate to Europe to ensure your ancestral lands stay white?

Why aren't you trying to immigrate to Europe to ensure your ancestral lands stay white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gWS5EP-9qg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My family has lived in America since Jamestown. This is our ancestral home.

If they would accept me I would. Unfortunately when my great grandparents came here some of them fell for the melting pot meme so I'm a mix of 76% British/Irish and 12% each Dutch and Lithuanian. Where the fuck would I even fit in?

I know I'll be disagreed with but its more important that the ancestral homelands of the different white ethnic groups (i.e english or german people) are preserved than countries populated by European diaspora such as the USA or Australia.

Europe is still 90% white and it can still be saved, even here with all the memes about Britain we're still 87% white and literally all the brown people live in the cities. A few bombs and the problem is sorted.

Most Americans are not White and most White Americans are not monoethnic. We don't want them

You understand that plenty of Europe has intermingled for millenia, right? Especially western Europe. You'd get along fine in most of the countries you're descended from as long as you spoke the local language and assimilated.

Because I'm significantly mixed Amerindian too, this continent is my only homeland and im not running way

You understand that 100% European Celtic/Germanic mix =\= 30% Irish 15% German 2% Cherokee 20% Italonigger 5% greekgypsy mix right?

Respectful self awareness

That's not what he said he was, though. There's plenty of people without any native ancestry here.

Also, if you think Italians and Greeks are so dirty, why would you mind if someone immigrated there?

Most Americans who claim "Whiteness" are exactly what I've described. You do know that the most European nationalist movement hate Meds, Romanians and AlboSerb roaches diasporas? Being "from Europe" doesn't mean you are welcome even within the continent

The spiritual needs of one mans longing for his homeland must subside for the greater interest of the people.

Because I may fall in love with a Muslim there

I'm half Mexican, and being mestizo I understand that this new world belongs to us :^)

I don't really care for movements that contribute to divide and conquer tactics.

>half Mexican
Then you are not Canadian, Spanish nigger. Canadian = Anglo, French, Scottish, Irish, Metis and local Amerindian.

Even if America is not my folkish homeland it is land that must not be surrendered but assimilated into Europe.

but I am

If the new land is not assimilated into Europe then Africa or Asia may dominate.

What afucking retard. Some of those movements and sentiments are even centuries old. Older than that meme of some abstract unity created on pol. Almost everyone in Slovenia, Poland, Austria or Czech Republic dislikes subhumans from Romania, Balkans and Mediterranean nations for a long time

I guess Scotland or North Wales would be a safe bet.

That's quite a reach, how did my post imply that?

I am almost 100% north Irish.

What happened to this guy? Been a while since I've seen the eternal Iberian post.

The gun laws here are just too good.

Canada is the result of Britain abandoning its North American colonies as they struggled to hold on to the rest of the empire. This land is North American, and North America is a mix of Amerindian, African, and European with most of these groups being mixed to some degree, I'm as North American as anyone else here

We came to the USA to get away from shitty Europe.

You are African just like any Spanish descendant abomination. You are not Canadian or North American and never will be

If you're a citizen of Switzerland, they literally give you a rifle.

I'm not talking about you but about general thing with "American" mongrels like Richard Spencer, Lauren Southerh and many others who think they wuz European and shit

Hello little croatia, you should reannexed to asdociate yourself with balkan

I'm a second generation, my parents left Italy for a fucking reason. Stop waving your dick around like you're some pure European, fag.

You have to go back spic

Make me ;)

I'm pretty sure I'm not black bro

My family was forced to flee Europe for America during the holocaust of ethnic Germans that occurred during and after WWII. Our ancestral home is in northeast Switzerland, where church records indicate our name has existed for over 1000 years. My great grandfather fought against America in WWII and his father fought against America in WWI. Nevertheless, I am American. My father is a veteran and both he and I were born and raised in America.

I would like to remind all Americans of European ancestry that at some point in your family's history, Europe turned its back on you and America welcomed you with open arms. Whatever evil happens to our ancestral homeland, it will be well-deserved, and we will never be able to go home except as conquerors.

Croatia calling picking on another country has to be one of the funniest things. You are so pathetic that countries like Rwanda would invade and slave your weak ass nation if it wasn't for us here.

>be slovenian
>be literally the lowest rung on the white ladder

east of austria is not white

How would this even work? What if someone is of mixed European heritage, say Norwegian and French. What would do they do? Toss a coin?

Years before the migrant crisis stuff I moved to Germany. My ancestors where from there and my name is obviously Germanic. But I don't speak German. So when I go to the Ausländerbehörde or however the fuck you spell ABH to get set up with a permit to live there, they are blatantly obvious they don't want me there and give me a really hard time and pretend that they don't understand or speak any English even though they are listening to English music. They tell me that before they can give me that, I have to go to the Volkhochschüle and pay to take a test. I do that and go back to the ABH but they move the goalposts and make up something else I have to do. So they didn't want a white American with Germanic ancestry and with IT skills there but they are happy to bend over and or spread their legs for some brown enrichment peasants with absolutely no skills and no ties to there. It's crazy.

Please, we would pay to get your dumb asses back there. Nigs, go home

Go to whichever one they identify more strongly with.

fuck off we're full

Not defending their double standard, but you should learn German if you want to live in Germany.

Spanish = black
Croats actually killed all jews and gypsies during the WWII

>deus vult larper

you need to reclaim your ancestral homeland from these usurpers and traitors

Killing Jews isn't what makes you white. If it did then Palestine would be full of whites.

You should be 100% Western European of mainly German descent with recent greatparent from Germany, if you want to live in Germany *

>larper
For last time you inbred anglo mongrel, larp stands for live action role play, I am just a roleplayer

there is definitely a kike behind these posts trying for a divide and conquer

Because I'm tainted

I'm leaving to the UK early September actually

Croatia = Turkish

Africa dominate, oh that's a good one. They have accomplished nothing in over 3 centuries and the IQ of sub 70 won't change the fact that the black man has not made any contributions to science or the betterment of the world. All they are is leaches

i don't identify with it. it's just not that important to me.

>he believes the censuses that say Europe is 90% """"""""""white""""""""

Please do this.

And realize how much this place fucking sucks and rediscover Americanism.

Drop your faggot ideologies and come back home

-user who actually did this

ok but when are you retaking Constantinople?

unironically, how have we not already? these niggers are desecrating our birthright

this is a good point

what do you like about america? other than our relatively lax gun laws I can't stand the unapologetic consumerism and toxic multiculturalism

Sorry but you have to go back or die

I'm not even in your country lmao

All Spaniards have negro genes, less than 10% of ethnic Croats has any turkic admixture. You are not Canadian, autistic moorish sudaca
>ethnonationalism is D&C
You are not entitled to Germany or any European nation, if your bloodline doesn't match ours

Sure thing mehmed

youtu.be/gWS5EP-9qg0

Shoah!

Kys kike

Why the lies, we had 0 contact to turks aside from actual battles. Being part of austro-hungary literally made all of our people keep backing out every time they attacked as documented. Almost no one in balkans had mixed with turks during the ottoman conquest. You dont get mass rapes without it being documented. You can say we were niggers before since neanderthalls found in croatia all had brown eyes but no turkish mixture. It would show in our height due to turkey being shortest country on european soil and croatia along with other ex-yu countries being tallest on earth. Slovenia aswell, very tall.

Really? You think once you to go to Europe, you'll be free from rampant unapologetic consumerism? Multiculturalism??? really?

Why do you think this? Why did I think this? Because I listened to vacationers and brainwashed eurofags and what they had to say. Live there, go ahead.

I'm not going to list the numerous reason's whjy I love this country, they should already be apparent.

Let's imagine you are a real Canadian for a second. In European nationalist organizations "I am from Canada" is a synonym for "subhuman".

Canada
70% """"white""""(40% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkanian and mednig diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
Minister of Immigration is a FUCKING SOMALIAN SUBHUMAN
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s

Consumerism is definitely far more discouraged in Europe, where traditional businesses and industries are more protected and supported. It's for example why people in Europe don't constantly eat fast food and become grossly obese like Americans do.

t. Has Mongol DNA

Irony is that not a single soul in Europe does. Or a place called Mongolia? Unrelated to overblown in mass culture horse-fucking tax-collectors either

Most faggots who claim this are lying kikes

Kek
My ancestors live on in your genes, slant eyed mongrel slav.

Those were not your ancestors, steppe subhuman. mongols never really expanded further west than Poland, or lived in Europe. But for someone from a country where the average annual income is that of a weekly here, I'm not surprised you have no time to do a genetic research and open a history book

What have your people even accomplished?
Nothing at all
Your "country" has no culture, you are just Turkish rape baby

Mongols didn't have to get there, just the descendants of their rape did. Which they certainly did, they got all over eastern Europe.

fuck off jerries were full
bombing of dresden best night of my life

I'm just memeing, I've got nothing against Croatians man

It doesn't feel good for any croatian to be called the people they fought for so long. Even today we celebrate siege of szigetvar as it stopped turks from entering vienna and was the eventual downfall of their empire. Bants is fine when its funny tho.

Who the fuck are your people, monkey? You have no people, just a bunch of different tribes propped up by commies into a state. Same happened to "India" but with Britain. Your whole non country is a kangz tier falsely wewuzing wasteland.
Mongols nor their descants got nowhere in Europe. Actual mongols were a minority (long ago extinct ethnic group) that led other steppe subhumans into raids. After raids they established tax protectorate, but never really settled anywhere in Europe

+