When is antifa going to tear down this KKK statue?

When is antifa going to tear down this KKK statue?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
youtu.be/PnO6ai0Ktro?t=1m10s
foxla.com/news/local-news/274054184-story
youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really gets the ol' thinker ticking

I support tearing down the statue.

how did he get a statue?

>well played
Good question, could this be a long game troll. If so kuddos, rich-statue funding user.

How many memorial buildings, bridges, etc named after him?

#PurgeTheByrd

Sup Forums should work together to get this down, taste of their own medicine.

They wouldnt ever acknowlege it

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944

meme it.
push it on social media.
Infiltrate and float the idea to impressionable leaders.

Maybe not, but at the same time they probably would and they'd be fucking livid. It probably wouldn't get on the national fake news but it would at least get noticed by a nice amount of liberal commie fags

nice try blumftard but we dont tolerate fake news and fake quotes on Sup Forums

So was the motherfucker a klansman or not? You clowns condemned Republicans for even less.

Any Arlington, Virginia Fags? Theirs a statue there at the Arlington National Cemetery

he was but left and spoke and worked against them admitted it was a mistake and said he would apologize for life every time they ask him because he fucked up and thats the least he can do to atone for his wrong doings

fake quote from wikipedia. it must have been really toned down if it is posted there. I doubt the word negro was used.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

>violently defacing a statue on a military base
Could you be any more fucking retarded, Special Agent Polanski?

White Niggers

youtu.be/PnO6ai0Ktro?t=1m10s

Fuck that. The dems treated Republicans worse, regardless of truth.

Fuck the left. Nothing in me left but hatred and contempt for anyone left of center.

stay mad and full of contempt for truth and justice cuck :P

Video it and make a ruckus. The Internet has a mind of its own.

Bring it on.

Wear a vest, hate to see you go down after one round.

The whole Democratic party should be taken down due to its historical roots to Byrd and the KKK.

A lot of these lefty morons don't even know that these men portrayed in the confederate statues...were democrats!

like you cant fucking fight pussy you show up irl youll shit your pants muthafuckin white trash talking big behind the screen tsk tsk tsk

Robert Byrd was the man. Not sure why you want his statue torn down.

We'll meet someday. Keep going to the rally though.

Or take this down?

I know John Brown was a domestic terrorist.....but he is part of Kansas history.

please stop this shit

Don't have to tell me that. You need to convince Antifa and their leftard friends that.

truth? what do you know about truth you fucking faggot?

well there goes another monument

and it's on private property

foxla.com/news/local-news/274054184-story

This fucking racist needs his statue torn down. Spread the word on Twitter.

I didn't even know about this but this scumbag was in the KKK and he has a statue? Honestly that's sick and I disavow him as a member of my party. I will fight you guys to take this down.

What do you think of him and Hillary hugging in pictures? Also Hillary saying she idolizes him.

We're not taking shit down, antifa will do it for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA

Hillary made a heartfelt video on him calling him her mentor.

I can't believe American's are letting their history be eroded and disgraced like this..

It's far too late to turn things around. Let them destroy they're going to make the same mistakes.

don't forget the statue of Albert Pike at the Department of Justice.

exactly. she loves him. yet she also applauded singer and they openly promote and have their usefull idiots promoting plnd prnthood. u make the mistake user of thinking they actually read or research like u or other anons here. its funny like when they talk 84 or brave new world and u talk to them and find out they didnt really read thise books either. sheet they do t even get cliffs anymore. wikishitea is all they use.

ftfy. Now you can go back to all the "winning" against Trump.

Lol, sry I thought it was the one with the Pepe on the bottom...I'm an idiot.

Actually curious about that

NO JUSTICE

Is that who i think it is?