ITT: We refresh the media's memory

Do you remember the riots and violence by the far-left at Berkley when Ann Coulter was supposed to be a speaker there? The mainstream media has forgotten.

What other far-left incidents of recent years can we remind the media of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_TWCEV5U09c
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/12/chicago-man-attacked-beaten-you-voted-trump-orig-vstop-dlewis.cnn
ktla.com/2017/05/04/university-of-texas-student-stabbed-in-campus-attack-asked-to-speak-with-his-mom-as-he-was-dying/
steemit.com/maga/@truthforce/reminder-antifa-was-officially-declared-a-terrorist-organization-in-new-jersey-they-are-not-counter-protestors
youtu.be/jxzRQP2MiiA
mobile.twitter.com/CBS6/status/896971619335380993
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/02/526532023/portland-police-arrest-25-saying-a-may-day-rally-devolved-into-riot
youtu.be/xIjbkYLI1nY
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtu.be/b-dr_IhQu-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's not forget the Dallas sniper who shot up the cops during an anti-Trump riot.

Celebrities calling for assassinating the President

Antifa burning American flags. Lots of footage and images for this one.

Burning, looting, and rioting during G20

Every trump rally during the election was subject to extreme leftist violence. It even said in the leaked DNC emails that they send in women and cripples to start fights at trump rallies to make him look bad. This can only be done because the media is owned by the same people who also own the terrorists.

You guys should make a detailed list that's simplified enough for the left to actually read it when shown actual proof.

two old men were beaten up in middle of the street by alt-left scum at charlottesville, help I.D. them, spread the webm around, send to right wing loudmouths sauce @ 6:40 youtu.be/_TWCEV5U09c

wheres the video of the retarded white kid being tortured by niggers?

They didn't forget, they're doing this on purpose. All you people saying trump just btfo the media, need to realize that only we see that as such. The average person at home see's this as trump defending nazi. Because that is what the media is telling them. We got to step up our game, here soon or they will have control of the narrative once again.

The mainstream media DOES NOT CARE.
They do not give one fuck. Their only care is pushing whatever narrative gets them ratings. That's literally ALL they care about.
They can honestly give no less of a fuck about integrity or nationalistic compassion, unless that happens to fall within their pre-approved narrative. It doesn't matter what you do, nothing will sway the media but the almighty dollar.

Yes. Not close to over it.

THIS is what we need. With video links where applicable.

Yes, they would love to completely forget about this alt-left terrorist, also about #BLMKidnapping. Don't let them forget

How about the Battle of Sacramento?

Fresno Black Supremacist

forgot pic

>yea what about me guys?

>false equivalence: the thread
stay mead cuckazoids

Jesus christ there's so many

Milo Shut down and violent riot in Berkeley
Charles Murray violent Shutdown at Middlebury College in Vermont
Evergreen College violence

self defense against violent speech from the left trying to destroy whites

Can't wait to watch them eat themselves. Our strength is in esprit de corps. These fucks are so busy breaking themselves into little groups that want accommodation that they will immolate if we let them. Don't let the shills divide us.

>walk into a church and shoot 9 people
>self defense

and liberals are the delusional ones? Go outside and stop being brainwashed

San Jose trump rallies.
It really angers me that people really dont want to reduce violence what they what is to have their violence sanctioned. You dont have to look a lot to see the kinds of things that antifa does, theres no mention that their counter protest was illegal.

Chicago in March of 2016.

>The mainstream media has forgotten.
Well, they never really reported it.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/12/chicago-man-attacked-beaten-you-voted-trump-orig-vstop-dlewis.cnn

Remember the guy being dragged by his own car with his arm stuck in the window?

I second this post. Amen.

Preach

ktla.com/2017/05/04/university-of-texas-student-stabbed-in-campus-attack-asked-to-speak-with-his-mom-as-he-was-dying/

Guess the race of the stabber. (Police as of yet have no motive, I mean it's probably mental illness goyim)

All good. Let's keep it going.
Let's not forget Eric Clanton, and what about the woman at the pipeline protests who was accused of making an IED which blew off her arm? Also the guy who rushed the stage at a trump rally and the guy who shot a republican just recently

Honestly I don't remember because the media didn't make it a big deal, but now that you bring it up, I think 12 similar incidents occurred this past year. The right probably had 2 or 3?

Antifa was officially declared as a terrorist organization in New Jersey.

steemit.com/maga/@truthforce/reminder-antifa-was-officially-declared-a-terrorist-organization-in-new-jersey-they-are-not-counter-protestors

The Lügenpresse is complicit. They know the truth and will do their damnedest to suppress it.

Thread is full of ammo for wrecking faggots that have been posting dumb anti-white supremacy shit.

That tranny who attacked the black guy.

youtu.be/jxzRQP2MiiA

The riots by ANTIFA on inauguration day.

How about when they attacked their own on Sunday? Video of Antifa attacking a journalist during a "peaceful protest" in Richmond.

mobile.twitter.com/CBS6/status/896971619335380993

Trump ralies with mexican flags and attacks on whites. These could i feel like be the on the first page of a Based-Stickman comic book issue #1.

I don't see the problem, he killed a bunch of niggers

Go back to tumblr

Fpbp

Remember the Trump supporter who was dragged out of his car by a violent pack of "youths", beaten while they said "Yea, boi, he voted trump. Beat his white ass" then they stole his car and left him there? I remember that one.

Alt left per the boss

Fuck that was a shocker

the shooting at university of Washington when milo was speaking

i never thought about it that way

I dunno

1. Trying to mass-kill Republican lawmakers playing baseball?

Don't forget about Antifa holiday, May Day

>Molotov cocktails, smoke bombs and other items were thrown at police, according to member station Oregon Public Broadcasting.
>25 arrested

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/02/526532023/portland-police-arrest-25-saying-a-may-day-rally-devolved-into-riot

Can blm shout out violence like the Facebook stream torture be alt left too?

Bump

Project Veritas released undercover videos of their meetings where they were plotting attacks, including shutting down D.C. Metro

youtu.be/xIjbkYLI1nY

Tim Kaine's son arrested and charged

The congressional baseball shooter, who was hunting for republicans

Fire bombing the GOP office in North Carolina last year.

May Day; Olympia, WA
9 charged with Malicious Mischief
>Homeless people threw rocks at Antifa and told them GTFO.

when they mobbed a guy in Berkeley and continued to beat him over the head with blunt objects as he lay unconscious

youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo

CNN video when BLM were chanting to kill cops.

youtu.be/b-dr_IhQu-I

There's a lot of footage of their call to kill police.

I was there, it was glorious

>Stop being brainwhashed
And who exactly brainwashes him? Do you even know what brainwashing is?

>a conservative burning the american flag
no i dont think so
just because he killed a bunch of blacks doesnt mean he is right leaning
seems like some anarchist KKK guy if anything
the KKK was found by the Democrats btw

Its when you remove your brain and hand it to the nice people on TV to wash it for you. They're swell. Top rate even! All part of the service!

>the right makes a valid point that contradicts my illogical perspective
>better claim false equivalency even tho idk wut that means

KYS

What you people don't understand is these protests and riots are against right wing fascism. That's the difference. If we don't fight fascism, we get a repeat of 1940s Germany. Do you understand now? DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

you mean like, with a rag or something?

The mainstream media is absolute cancer and does not 'forget'. It merely serves its own interests which are vastly different from ours. They need to be utterly destroyed if we are to defeat the left.

>right-wing fascism
you fuckers decided to label it that and thought that that validated you getting violent against people with a different opinion.
fuck off

What's also funny, the MSM has been pointing out how the right came with weapons, armor and shields. This only started becoming a thing because they were all violently attacked at previous protests and marches. They will use anything they can to craft their own narratives.