Why do men child like this are unable to understand history and real events?

why do men child like this are unable to understand history and real events?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WKW7cZ9WCFk
youtu.be/2FD9XK1A030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You awnsered your own question. Bc they are man children.

Someone told them that everyone is biased, which of course justifies being openly biased.

They can't be satisfied with Star Wars & Harry Potter?
They gotta bring fucking MARIO into this.
Fuck libtards.

>bringing Japanese game devs into this
Oh god he fucked up

I'm embarrassed as a Nintendo fan.

This is actually pretty funny.

>Libbruls are so outraged all the time. Why are they so easily triggered all the time? What whiny bab-
>OMG THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!! RICK AND MORTY IS ATHEIST PROPAGANDA I HAVE TO POST EVERYTHING I HATE AS SALTY AS FUCK AT ALL HOURS!!!

How do I invest in Sup Forums salt mines? I can only see that stock price going up, up up!

And they call us the basement dwelling virgins.

why give a shit what retards think?

Invest in whale oil bonds before we get a surplus from your friend being harvested post death

Why do you think they use Mario?
This is why.
youtu.be/WKW7cZ9WCFk

I'm not salty.

>everyone is biased
>so I might as well stop trying right?
This is why the leftist media is retarded, they're not even trying to moderate. Do you want retarded media? Or would you rather centrist moderation become an ideal again?

Investing in whale oil beef hooks will yield a better ROI.

Bowser literally did nothing wrong.

I like videogames too but I understand that they're not real life. Also, Miyamoto himself confirmed that the Super Mario games are just acted out by the characters, they're effectively a troupe of actors.

>white Italian-American stomps all over an army of rapefugees because they tried to rape one white woman
>liberal narrative

Not all of the Mario games, just SMB3.

Why are leftists unable to make an argument that doesn't reference pop culture?

I made this months ago and it's still relevant. Never change white boys.

I knew I didn't read enough of the talmud to invest

Lold

ITT: Over-analyzing reddit faggots

Because they are too inbred, like Carlos II.

This. He's simply trying to emigrate to the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario's just mad that women of the Mushroom Kingdom can't resist Koopaling dick.

But Bowser invaded the Mushroom Kingdom and Mario is restoring the old flag?

>some reptile takes down your monuments and replaces them
>the hero undoes this evil

What did they mean by this?

Because those retards can damage valuable and historical stuff. I just want them to take seriously our past and respect it, even if they don't agree with everything that happened.

I dont really like that my city was muslim until the 1400's, but you won't see me breaking anything they left here because "FUCK AL ANDALUS THEY'RE BOWSER AND CASTILLA IS MARIO"

>trump keeps winning
>Sup Forums salt becomes alarmingly scarce
>you make millions

pretty smart desu

Because history isn't taught correctly. Anachronisms run rampant in historical discussion. Historical events always have a context, and that context is completely disregarded now. Most people judge people of the past by their current context. It's probably why white guilt is so rampant. How could your ancestors be anything else but horrible cartoonish monsters if you judge them by the world today's standards?

Examples:

Nazis were evil cartoon characters but Japs get a pass because Nintendo

Confederates were all rabid nigger haters who personally hated blacks and if they didn't own slaves they went out of there way to make their life miserable

George Washington and Jefferson get a free pass for slavery because muh founding fathers, Andrew Jackson gets thrown under the bus because he wasn't a nice guy

You know what the hilarious part is? Revising history does nothing but ensure that past mistakes are repeated.

That analogy, its just..wow, just fucking wow. I guess they realised that comparing everything to Harry Potter is fucking retarded, but didnt want to read another book, so we got this.

but Mario is /ourguy/

youtu.be/2FD9XK1A030