Was just called a nazi earlier by my favorite band, I'm not even a nazi. Why are most famous, artist, musicians lefty?

Was just called a nazi earlier by my favorite band, I'm not even a nazi. Why are most famous, artist, musicians lefty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iAnKp7Fd0o&t=3529s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart
youtube.com/watch?v=JEbwcHS_qA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Emo bands always have the fucking faggiest politics

You don't listen to the right music youtube.com/watch?v=9iAnKp7Fd0o&t=3529s

Fuck honestly

A lot of popular music is degenerate because that's what the (((industry))) promotes.

>being white is comparable to being a bet wetter
I can only (((guess))) this mans ethnicity

Musicians produce nothing of value, they can't be anything but lefties, even if they get lucky and find some success.

Is joyce a dude, what faggot ass music is this?

almost as if kikes ran the entertainment industry or something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart

>Died March 1, 2012 (aged 43)
>Los Angeles, California, U.S.
>Cause of death Heart failure due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy

And you only ask this question in 2017?

if you like music more than you like making others suffer for disagreeing with you, you're a nazi

It's probably some cunty PR manager Jew talking shit.

Lel OP got BTFO

Bands are a really gay baby boomer tradition. I think most kids these days are smart enough to not care, but maybe some still do.

This. My ex wifes boyfriend is a musician. Has a shitty job teaching guitar at guitar center, waiting for his band to get back together.

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
THE PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIME

lol OP i love joyce manor, but the lead singer is an almighty cuck, his stage prescence oozes trans in the making. I really hope we are thinking of the same guy, he tattooed his whole arm black?

saw these faggots live and they all had massive tits lol

God damn it and I like Joyce Manor

He must think making himself black will help him to stop wetting the bed

>goyce manor

This makes you sound like a sore cuck tho

Something similar happened to me with a musician I follow on instagram. Don't let them block you, just calmly tell them that by insulting you, they lost a fan. When they sense that they are alienating people who will buy their music, they will stop.

you heard him unfollow him and talk about how shitty his band is.

who the fug is joyce manor?

>listening to any music that was made after the 80s

Yeah I have no idea who these faggots are, they are fucking pathetic for saying that.

Lol this is hard for me as I've been listening to a few bands that I just recently found out were leftist, and I've been just youtubing their music

LOW T

You cucks get your ass handed to you all the fucking time.

I've been looking in Spotify a playlist with HIGH ENERGY vaporwave, any suggestions?

This will not work, at least not soon. I think it is currently assumed that invoking politics attracts new fans/customers. OP won't be missed.

>rock music

Literally who?

one word: pizzagate, thread over

>American rock band from Torrance, California
>California

Lmaooo

Just take the classical music pill already. You'll be listening to better music anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=JEbwcHS_qA8

Listen to David Allen Coe or Merle Haggard

Fuck what that faggot thinks, tell him to khs and throw out his CDs (or delete his apple play list or whatever). Your favourite music is shit and the bands are brainless cucked losers 95% of the time, I know it hurts but its the truth.

arent these the fags that banned moshing and stage diving

>That's like being proud to be a bed wetter or some shit
but apparently I should be torn apart in the streets because my ideology dehumanizes people

>Breitbart was murdered five years ago
WHAT THE FUCK

Pop punk dude

YES!!!

I want to disagree with you but some of my favorite bands are Satanist retards. KEK willing we'll get an expansion of serious right wing art before long

I don't think that will work in the current climate. Might be better to call them faggots on the wrong side of history, worked okay for Trotsky aside from the exile and brain damage lel

Probably this desu if you're not into electronic music

>THE CRIME
What did he mean by this?