I starting to hate being white

No bait or joke, Sup Forums. You'll be responsible for everything simple because you're white. Almost all non-white people hate you. Racism against white people is complete mainstream and accepted. If you are successful as a white man then it is because of your privilege. I hate being white.

Other urls found in this thread:

krauserpua.com/2017/08/09/ruminations-on-happiness/
youtube.com/watch?v=rpyBFIcn0lA
anonymousconservative.com/blog/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/the-civil-unrest-in-charlottesville-is-part-of-the-cycle-into-2020/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't know goys could be this good, so tolerant

Sickening weakness from bona file traitors.

excellent, this self-flagellation will only draw more to our side

Just remember, you caused this with your Nazi LARPING. It didn't have to be this way but you forced our hand

don't be discouraged. these commies will sell out their own family. let them, the weak will be weeded out soon my brother

>notallmuslims

the hypocrisy is utterly blinding. I don't know how they can't see it.

hah

Thats why I am glad you guys say Italians arent white. Would hate to be grouped with you cucks.

Yeah laugh at me, but look at pic related. How the fuck is this acceptable? They want you dead literally for being white and hetero and this shit gets 30k likes from mostly white women.

Just pretend to be Southern European.

WNs can't seem to figure out if they are white or not, why should SJWs?

If any white leftist dared to bring this dumb shit up to me, I would stand my ground. I'm not going to let some little leftist bitch change my views on anything. They have no rationale, their arguments stem from emotion.

>i just want to say i'm so, so sorry. all black people are responsible for this country's high crime rates. we have to do better. i'm sorry
>Every black person that tweets #BlackLivesMatter is being complicit in not addressing the rampant black on black murders and gang culture that in their community
>If you are black and not speaking out against this, you are part of the problem. It is your obligation to stand against this. #Chicago
>Black people. We created this, it's our job to end it. Confront your gang banging, drug addicted family,neighbors. Have the tough conversations. #BlackCrime
>Black people, time for us to have serious conversations with our families. The niggas shooting each other are our cousins, nephews, brothers, uncles...
>1) Nope. No, no, no. Fellow black people, STOP talking about black crime rates like it's something we can separate ourselves from. WE CAN'T.

Christine Sydelko's father was just added to a kill list.

>Be me.
>Don't even know anything about the rally until Monday.

Nope. Try harder. I'm not guilty of, nor do I need to answer for, anyone else's actions. Good day to you, sir.

kek

Quit being such a faggot. If these people hate us then FUCK THEM!

One day we'll have our vengeance, and it will be a day for the ages.

Shit I love being white. Especially a white guy, it's the best. It's like winning the lottery, desu. Don't know what you're problem is. Maybe you been listening to too much propaganda.

Remember terrorist attacks committed by muslims to not reflect the entire muslim population

But all white people are nazis

OMG

LMAFO

>and yet
#notallmuslims

The fact there are people who think like this actually makes me want to make literally Hitler look like a piker. Concentration camps for cucks.

>mfw faggy libs have to get on their knees and practically BEG for forgiveness from shitskins every time WE do something wrong

I think everyone needs to read this:
krauserpua.com/2017/08/09/ruminations-on-happiness/

Take a look at the last comment:

"Satisfaction will come to all who pursue to bravely fight the 3 wars to save the West:
the war on our individual personal weaknesses (fought by becoming better each day physically and mentally)
the cold war on the leftists and traitors (fought by waging defensive and offensive memetic and deplatforming war on the enemy, online and AFK)
the hot war against the traitors and enemies of the West when the anti-white oppressors of the West kick it off (to be fought in the future, and to be fought right now by means of SHTF prepping)

after the Great Western Global Civil Wars we’ll need to remain vigilant and make the correct changes to our way of governing our people in order to prosper again, instead of facing another cycle of 300 to 600 years of dark age era on the West again.

Fight on these 3 fronts each and every day and you’ll reach satisfaction. Do it for your self and do it for your family. Do it for your community and for your country. And last but not least, do it also for your race."

Polska red pilled music: youtube.com/watch?v=rpyBFIcn0lA

what do you think we'd have to do for liberal men to start offering themselves as cock sleeves?

Not much. They're all fags anyway.

sure. they scared. so they siding. makes sense bc they see guys w their complexion wearing dresses or being emasculated constantly in media for past decade plus. this whole fukng thing is a shame. and a sham.

lol you know half of them are probably jews

but seriously, they never learn

OP, buck up. You need more friends. You'll find lots of people of every color who are seeing the left is BS. Yes, every color.

they're more autistic than those of us that reside here

Everyone should read this so they have an understanding of the psychology of the traitor:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/

traitors are worst than an enemy . they should be hanged first

Never forgetti

yes, yes, white people are bad. tired of listening to this broken record of bullshit.

>3333
CHECKED AF SENPAI

fuck, let them have the BBC jobs. nobody with any self respect would want to work for that sad propaganda network.

i'm done with these leftist fascists. as a white woman I don't want my man or my children to grow up in a world where they have to apologize for who they are

I'll let you get away with the usual request for mentioning your gender because I agree with what you say.

>33
:D

Good. Take pro-active measures, learn to handle a weapon safely if you don't already, make sure your children do to. Learn as much as you can about prepping, and shut your mouth about telling others you are prepping. Keep saying the truth about the enemies of the West anytime it is safe to do so.

lel

I only hate being white when the UV index is above 1. Any other reason is unacceptable!

Liberals and the media are literally 1-2 steps away from calling for the extermination of all white people.

Literal concentration camps -- run by liberal minority groups with full support from the media and all of our elected officials.

Its the clear next step for liberals and the media - calling for all whites to be killed -- that white people are too toxic to be allowed to live.

Thats my opinion and what I see coming next from them. We are maybe 2-5 years away from that step

>we must have a conversation to address current societal issue
>like and re-tweet each other a bunch
>problem fucking solved

You are absolutely on the money. Read this burger user:

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/the-civil-unrest-in-charlottesville-is-part-of-the-cycle-into-2020/
"We will most likely see these type events explode peaking out in real bloodshed by September 21/22nd, 2019 (2019.725). So expect to see this civil unrest continue to rise especially after 2017."

If you don't know who is behind that article, and the story of its model, see the doc about his 7 years in prison without a case (federal judge was a cousin of JW Bush). His name is Martin Armstrong and the doc in question is called "The Forecaster". His model never fails, do your own due diligence and get read to shit bricks when you confirm the predictions his model has made in the past (model predicted that 2016 election in USA a independent candidate would win :O for a small example ).

So, bravely fight the 3 wars to save the West:
1- the war on our individual personal weaknesses (fought by becoming better each day physically and mentally)
2- the cold war on the leftists and traitors (fought by waging defensive and offensive memetic and deplatforming war on the enemy, online and AFK)
3- the hot war against the traitors and enemies of the West when the anti-white oppressors of the West kick it off (to be fought in the future, and to be fought right now by means of SHTF prepping)

after the Great Western Global Civil Wars we’ll need to remain vigilant and make the correct changes to our way of governing our people in order to prosper again, instead of facing another cycle of 300 to 600 years of dark age era on the West again.

Fight on these 3 fronts each and every day and you’ll reach satisfaction. Do it for your self and do it for your family. Do it for your community and for your country. And last but not least, do it also for your race.

youtube.com/watch?v=rpyBFIcn0lA

We need to start making music like this, just read this amazing lyrics (they are not all here, still getting the rest into .txt):

"Democracy in Europe is seriously threatened. The anger comes from two sides and crushes it inbetween like a nut-cruscher.
On the one side the pressure comes from the Left, which is dominating the EU-dominating the reign in the EU.
And on the other side the pressure comes from the invasion of an alien civilization - a civilization that is hostile to any traditions
of democracy.

Europe is dying, falling on its knees
Attack after attack, pain, suffering, human drama, trauma
This is not a movie, it is happening here and now
Reality changes right before our eyes

Truth hurts a lot, the blood of the innocent is spilling
and the politicians keep acting helplessly
So tell me! How many more corpses? Heads? How many bombs does it take?
For us to start defending our home?

We don't want war, but we already have it
Crazy people brought us Jihad in Allah's name
European governments with their leftist politics
against radical islam with its ambitions for a caliphate

They hate us, democracy is alien to them
They do not respect our laws, they want Sharia everywhere
Through the weakness of Christianity they grow in strength
The murderers of the Islamic State are rubbing their hands"

>Great Western Global Civil Wars
You're deluded if you think that the chaos will be contained in the west. China will be torn apart, their economy is built out of matchsticks and if they biggest customer stops buying their cheap shit another warring states period will break out.

Africa, same story basically. They all rely on massive foreign aid, if it dries up they'll see mass starvation and civil war.

It's gonna be biblical.

gee i wonder who could be behind this post

Those tweets, literally racist

>66 checked
Good point. Anyone who isn't a retard is getting ready for massive SHTF. It's going to be the Apocalypse, and the 4 horseman of the Apocalypse (Pestilence, Hunger, War, Death) will be everywhere. WE SHALL FIGHT AND WE SHALL WIN SO THE WESTERN PEOPLE HAVE A FUTURE.

I wish I could buy your whiteness

I'll never hate myself for who I am and you shouldn't either.

Hey, I meet a grill from Peru on tinder when I was in Lisbon. She had very nice tits (I didn't fucc her cuz my late game was still weak at the time), was studding law because her dad made her, lel.

>Hey I'm white and hate myself, I'm sorry black people
>Ok, you're still racist
>Sorry

Is Moortugal a comfy country? The US is such a tired soulless place. The people here have forgot what their fathers fought for

I always laugh at that conflicted normie face