Remind me again why you guys hate him again?

Remind me again why you guys hate him again?
Everything he says is pure gold

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jilQ_31WquQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's an obnoxious jew that I mostly agree with

He's completely lost on Charlottesville, but I normally find him agreeable.

Because he's a literal Zionist and controlled opposition.

I like Ben but never forget he's a kike

A jews dream to turn everything he says into pure gold

he's a Zionist and he's anti-white

He should be defending the Nazis because he's such a principled conservative. Plenty of case law he can site. I'm sure he'll call balls and strikes.

this desu

>GOLD?!?!?!?!

Because he's a Jew.

That's because he talked about something you know enough about. He's a super kike always pushing muh Israel.

WE

He's pro Israel. He believes that the Jews are entitled to an ethnostate.

He's against white nationalism. He believes that whites are not entitled to an ethnostate.

Ben Shapiro believes that Jews should have greater rights than whites. Therefore he is a hypocrite and a Jewish supremacist. This also makes him an enemy of whites. He is not your friend and has never claimed to be. He will choose his own people over yours every single time.

Because he went anti-Trump when it looked like Trump was in trouble and only came back when Trump won.

>INB4 (((Ben Bots)))

Ben hates the alt-right, he's more of a social conservative, which puts him more in line with Romney/Cruz side, it's no surprise he's lost on Charlottesville.

The unite the right protest which was legal (they had a permit) was not comprised fully of alt-right individuals, it was comprised of a lot of people who simply did not agree that ripping down a historical statue was the right thing to do. Antifa/BLM showed up (without a permit) with baseball bats and masks and started the violence (as usual) then cried when they got their asses kicked. There were probably some white supremacists involved on the right side, but to label an entire group like that is nonsensical.

I don't know why Ben can't understand that, from the way the media and everybody makes it sound is basically Hitler came back to life and lead a group of Nazi's to kill brown people. Nobody with an IQ of above 90 identifies themselves as a Nazi or aligns themselves with white supremacists. What people do agree with is sticking up for their history and fighting against it being erased.

People who don't live on the west coast don't understand. There's a new wave of Jews who are true to God, and know that the Messiah's return is coming. Zion is here and now.

Ben Shapiro should be the first Jewish president.

North Korea goy - they're gonna nuke us any day now, so buy some shitty food I'm shilling and some gold from my kike friends gold investment firm.

He's one of (((them))). That being said, he is a great public speaker and holds his own in a debate, but I don't trust anyone that's Jewish.

>Deus vult flag
Christcucks are best goys by far.

Manlets, when will they learn?

I'll give him credit for not defending antifa though.

He's a very kikey kike who is completely hypocritical when it comes to kike matters.

youtu.be/jilQ_31WquQ

Do you remember this version of Ben? I can't forget.

I am a scientist, I can make that shit yo.

he wants all whites extinguished, or at best he wouldn't care if they were

Sage or report spam. Posting the same damn thing every day with no new content is spam.
And this guy tried to derail the Trump campaign by pressuring a mentally ill woman into filing a false police report. Inbetween lecturing people about morality.

Kike!

a friend of mine actually tried to argue why shapiro would be a good prez lmao

>politicon
>"banks are NOT evil"
>"the war in Iraq was necessary"
For some reason I hear something something rothschild something something greater israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE

Watch his interview with Joe Rogan. He's a shit-tier neocon normie on any topic besides his dislike of progressives. He's a kike who didn't get the memo about how his tribe is demoralizing the white race.