DO NOT ATTEND PRO WHITE RALLIES

I think we can all agree white people are awesome and last weekend's mini deep state happening brought the bantz but they're gonna go all out on these in the future to kill the movement.

You can show up singing hymns dressed like a choir boy but you're still gonna get doxxed, fired and the libshit mayor is gonna tell the cops to side with antifa. THERE IS LITERALLY NO UPSIDE TO ATTENDING

Do your part by staying home, memeing and having white children, not attending fed organized LARP rallies

nb4 >le rebbit spacing

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EyI8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((OP)))

>nb4 >le rebbit spacing
What the fuck?

She's telling the truth though.

hello newfriend

Can't get doxxed if we all start wearing hoods

ayy

Wear masks, to defend against chemical assaults, and conceal identity.

I still stand by my weapon of choice with the unsuspecting sock with a couple handfuls of change.

If everyone gets doxxed, no one gets doxxed.

Any more of her tits?

>Can't get doxxed if we all start wearing hoods
What if they pull off your hood? Didn't think of that, did you?

lmao
normiethinkingmeme.jpg

Then there is an assault to defend yourself against and you smash their face in with a night stick pussy

OP is amazingly not a fag. Literally just ride the tiger. These rallies are akin to trying to stop a tsunami by holding your arms out. Not gonna work with what we have arrayed against us

Just seek higher ground and wait for the tsunami to hit and recede.

Then swoop down and claim the rubble as your personal fiefdom.

Illuminati prefers it that way sadly

Kike.

Yeah you're right ill stay home watch some streams and laugh

>using proper paragraph format is plebbit
still don't understand this meme
also people seem to think that double spacing your paragraphs now also constitutes """"plebbit spacing""""
Ive never used reddit in my life and I've done both these things since 3rd grade because it's the correct format

Yeah you're right ill stay home watch some streams and laugh

also
t. fbi
EDIT POST CAPTCHA

refresh

fuck off shills!

>watch this give paranoia to a fag keke

>Then there is an assault to defend yourself against and you smash their face in with a night stick pussy
Waaaaaaaa they took my hood off. Waaaa I want my momma.

i agree its not worth it stay home

There's one happening here this weekend. The ultra leftist (like, California x a billion + 1 on the left scale) mayor of my shitty city encouraged everybody to come and "voice their opinion to drown out the ""hatred"".

Going to guess like 15000 antifa faggots show up though our cops are different, they immediately confiscate weapons even an empty bottle, and arrest anybody in a mask. Still won't stop a full happening though.

>and having white children

implying these larping faggots have touched vagina

>telling stormcucks and redditors not to be chanology faggots
Let them, while we watch and laugh

They need to be stirred up against their white allies. We need chants of your children will be brown, no more white men, and that sort of thing. Get them to go full retard.

OP's a Nigger.
Don't go...
Stay at home if your on Gibs.
I'd see your last breath leave your falsehood frame.

>she

(((That's right goyim don't organize, don't fight back. It's better this way. Just accept that your time is over.)))

In Europe they do flash Torchlight demonstrations where everyone is also masked. But (((OP)))

If "muh illuminati" uphold the american tradition of hating nazis, then by all means, put them back in charge.

gunna need sauce so my south can rise again

No we need to start showing up more. More people and show that this isn't just something they can have the president "condemn"

Yeah we had a crazy kill someone after he tried to get away from a bat wielding retard but that doesn't mean we abandon the cause. Unfortunately people will die if we continue, on both sides but the end will justify the means. We need to double down and increase numbers to the point it won't matter if we get doxxed because our employers will be marching next to us.

Nah faggot. Everyone attend. Don't br silent.

Yall are right, 10,000 people marching on city hall with torches yelling RACE WAR NOW will redpill the masses

Calm the fuck down, we're rapidly increasing our numbers everyday via the internet and the left going left of Marx. Just let it happen, we can't afford more setbacks like last weekend

>
setbacks?

implying they don't have anything worse in store

shill thread, do not reply

Setback? all this media attention means more public interest which means more people on the internet trying to get to the bottom of what really happened. Once the dust settles this will be looked back on as a good thing.

but i want sauce

Sup Forums knows what went down and while this board has huge influence, it's not twitter or the news. Most normies see guys with torches and people getting run over as a bad thing and won't investigate further. This isn't a huge deal on it's own but they will try to manufacture more of these events and things can spiral out of control. The easiest way to control this is for people not to go the events

>pulls hood...
was a burka... charged with hate crime

4D chess

And hope political change happens without anyone doing anything. We'll save America from the voting booth right?

search for cuuntrygrammer

These rallies made real the fake "Nazism" that the Left was spewing. We need to be more careful not to be associated with that because it discredits us to normal people. If we want to win the support of everyone, we must let the Left fall first.

was the last election not a great start? Radical change isn't going to happen over night, we have to build our numbers from the normie pool, not turn them off

thanks

Probably this. The news media mostly tries to paint a bad picture but for some reason we always gain numbers. I guess negative press is better than no press at all.

YOU NEED TO DO COMMUNITY SERVICE TO REHABILITATE THE FAR RIGHT'S IMAGE.

Clean up the streets. Open up soup kitchens and serve everyone, even niggers. Do this sort of shit and it'll blow the media narrative out of the water.

source? google turned up nothing

There will be another hood and a mask underneath it.

>antifa burns down a soup kitchen
this could actually work

and under that? A FIST

FUCK
RIGHT
OFF

Look Soros is buying options that bet against the Stock Market. If it tanks he makes money. His private army causes civil unrest which will make investors nervous and the stock market will tank. Stay home for that. Make his sorry ass hemorrhage money. He's still as of today buying those same options. STAY HOME IF YOU WANT TO HURT THE JEW.

We can have both.

I got you

imgur.com/a/EyI8o

idk why Trump hasn't b& him yet

go to rallies
just wear full riot gear and cover your face
it's antifa tactics, but it's not like they've shown themselves to have morals
to fight monsters, you might have to become one

holee fuck, there goes 1 month of nofap thanks dude

Good question

Just don't wear kkk hoods and don't invite the aryan brotherhood faggots

This
God This
I'm not a shill either
I swear to Christ why can't we just stay indoors and meme

There's a place in Canada that left? Toronto? Because Vancouver has too many chinks for that and no I'm not joking.

this
thank christ this exists
I thought I was alone

ty user

I'd like to 'seize' her 'means of production'.

no it isnt. youre the shill here.

you too

>NOOOOOOOOOOO FILTHY FUCKING GOYIM, STOP SHOWING OFF HOW NUMEROUS YOU ARE IN YOUR BELIEFS!

actually no
because the optics of nerdlings out roaming the streets makes it uncool to be associated with right wing ideas

they didn't

100% this if you want to win. This isn't the fucking 1960s' anymore.

>few hundred people show up
this is like saying a Hillary rally is a lot of people
You need to fill a stadium at least
Day upon day, like a Trump rally.

If you can't fill a Trump rally size for one of the largest gatherings, its not going to give the visual you're looking for.

100,000 marching with torches would ahve worked. not 100.

RWDS when?

Actually yes you can still do that. It's not quite hopeless. Make no mistake had Trump lost and not started the recovery of demographics that sort of action would be the only option.

Now it's just fucking stupid.

Are you browsing on a cell phone or something? The (((paragraphs))) aren't even extending past a single line on a real man's monitor. It's just a bunch of two-sentence snippets that are spaced uncomfortably far apart.

this said, chill with the supremacism. have pride in your heritage and race, but just relax a bit, you're not going to sell useful willing allies if your main focus is race.

Hell yeah. Make a new rally and don't go to it.
Watch all the leftys burn shit and try to say it was the right's fault for not being there.

wonder how much all that gear would cost, but changing all the weapons and ammo to REAL weapons and ammo

When you start.

Post print outs of red pill memes all over your cities.

Rallying on private land would be the best idea imo, or in an area where the government and police aren't cucked

This can't be a whites only movement. Ditch the nazi shit and include others that value integrity, values, and life over the shit pop culture of today

fpbp

Found the nigger.

this is beautiful.

The only thing that stops people coming out in mass is a dictatorship of the left. They are ready to destroy life of anyone who holds "incorrect opinion" and they have all the means to do so by just pointing at crying.
I have a decent career, making six figures, but I can easily get fired and be blacklisted by most potentials employers (I work in Tech, so that shit spreads like cancer) for openly expressing my opinions.

he's right though, look at the reaction. people aren't ready yet,

This is the BS I don't understand. Freedom of speech is out the window if employers can control what employees say or think outside of work.

Naw, peaceful white rallies are ok. Mmmmk?

How many lines it makes up doesn't dictate when to make new paragraph.

You should start a new paragraph when:

>you begin a new idea or point. New ideas should always start in new paragraphs
>To contrast information or ideas
>When you are ending your introduction or starting your conclusion

I hope you get raped the next time you leave home.

um did you read the thread sweetie? this whole thing is about staying home

(((0.02 e-shekels have been deposited into your account)))

You sound like a scared Jew OP.