Do Americans realize that the coming race/civil war will destroy America completely...

Do Americans realize that the coming race/civil war will destroy America completely? Russia and China are thirsting at even the hint of political and social instability within the United States. There are clearly forces bigger at play here that are putting more fuel to the fire to exacerbate these tensions and you are blind if you don't see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg
youtu.be/MkqogLIYIZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well obviously Russia elected Trump and this is the result

Pol knows. Weve been watching it.for years. King nigger and his dominatrix.demon Clinton really fucked ya

They are praising communists, it's too late.

Good riddance. The nation's been a propped up corpse since the 60s.

I think Russia didn't elect Trump but they clearly preferred Trump because they knew how incompotent he was. Just look at the state of US politics under his leadership. America has become a running joke.

I am happy that I am alive to witness the downfall of Britain and US. It is a great time to be alive.

No worse than having America fall to the politics of the inner cities.

Americans should have asked for Russias assistance in overthrowing the Big Brother surveillance state as soon as Snowden went public.

Missed opportunity....

I agree. I think America finally dying is a great thing, they're largely the cause of the West's problems.

What I don't like is how right wingers don't see the bigger forces at play here who are encouraging and benefitting from the tensions. The social and political destabilization that is going on within America is no joke, it will destroy the country completely. This is what Americans don't seem to realize, they're looking at it from a micro point of view (we're going to finally kill the niggers!) but they don't realize the macro point of view (it will create a civil war that will destroy the American economy and America as a whole)

Hillary Clinton (bought and paid for by Soros) just started a laundering scheme to allow that fuck to do just about anything without identity. It will happen my friends.

Buddy bro. You are so correct.
A Soros template color revolution is underway in the USA. Americans, having been imprisioned in a global corporate media bible have zero idea how color revolutions work. Who funds them. What the outcomes will be (Libya Syria Ukraine Argentina were all Soros color revs).
The template never changes and is so transparent once you recognise the play book.

>implying the u.s. doesn't subconsciously gravitate toward utter chaos

Putin ran circles around Obama. The so-called deal they make in 2012 is a joke. Putin robbed Obama blind and America lost a lot of allies in the process.

I don't give a fuck about America, I care about my people. I would be perfectly fine with a "weaker" America if it was in the interest of whites.

You're right, the left should capitulate unconditionally so we stop being so divided

>thx Obama
Jesus fuck you're pathetic

I hate current western culture so much I would prefer to be conquered by these people than to let it live

This is what you don't understand

who cares race war will be fun

since 1913.

>a few thousand welfare recipients who had been getting their lives together and self-important lefty cultists die
>destroy america completely

Beats the fuck out of me. I don't really want to have to pull out the gun I keep under my bed I guess.

I like the idea of America, but that America in my mind sailed away long time ago. America of today is a CESSPOOL OF SCUM and you have been infiltrated by the utmost despicable jew kike rats and the only way to cure you is to destroy you.

You enable jews, you give them arms, money, your congress sucks more dick than a rabbi suck infant dicks, you are just one pathetic consumerist lgbt no-free-speech no-pride, cowardly, statue-removing-and-ok-with-it, fag-enabling, jew-enabling cuck scum.

And you will die and I will cheer.

Bonus - youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg

Not exactly. As FBIanon reported to this board, the reason Hillary was not preferred by Putin was because Clintpn Foundation donors had already paid for war with Russia, it was a certainty under Hillary. Not so much under Trump.

The USA has enough nukes to take the rest of the world with us. We fall, you fall

America's been dead since 1860. It's been held together by force of arms. Revolutionaries are only permitted one revolution, it seems, and they had better like the outcome of the one they get.
If Russia or China want to rule the world, let them.

A pan European Europe and anglosphere would be sweet

You're right, we need to convert more leftists.

>We fall, you fall

This is how a typical pic related degenerate bisphenol-A estrogen riddled, manboob wagecuck Ameritard goy burger, circumcised just like jew kikes are and mudslimes are, this is how he thinks shit will go down.

He thinks the world will fall once Jewmerica falls.

That's why we call him the greatest insult - an American.

If Russia becomes a super power plz invaded turkey and kill them and make turkey Christian thanksv

we do see the issues with a civil war in America (and the West at large), but still agitate for it by any means regardless. The only way we can be free is to smash the states and oligarchical apparatus that is holding us back.

Seriously. This.

America's heterogeneous demographics have ALWAYS been seen as a weak point for foreign powers seeking to destabilize our country. That while we're strong together, if they can divide us and weigh down our politics with racial identity we'd be crippled as a country.

And it's fucking happening.

Those are big words. Did you come with it all on you own, or did you have a team on monkeys spewing every buzzword imaginable help you?

Theere will be no civil war, just a domestic uprising quickly squashed by the powers that be with the national guard and the military

>Trump's team found colluding with a dozen officials and lawyers
>all of them happen to be from Russia only and ZERO other countries

If you weren't born yesterday, you can probably figure that every administration has always done this with tons of countries.

Russia is just the first to leak it on purpose

Hit a little too close to home stormnigger?

You missed the memo, but it's OK.

maybe we shouldn't have done the diversity thing and listened to the founders

Naturalization Act of 1790 - "free white persons of good moral character" were the types of people they wanted to be Americans. not everybody from around the world like we got from hart-cellar.

You realize we are 24% of the worlds economy
You realize we are the nation that comes back the most
You realize the vast majority of us are better than identity you realize whatever flag your posting under is under our protection
You realize Russia is ditching their central bank and will need to be reigned in
We arent going anywhere.
At our darkest hour we will be the nation we always are and always have been.

Sickly fag cuck burger, taxed to death, for Uncle Samuel, can't even give me a decent reply. Better pay your taxed goy faggot fatass fuck, on everything, anywhere you go on this planet, you OWE Uncle Samuel half of your shekels - kill yourself.

Even in crypto, you still have to pay up. I would literally kill myself if for whatever fucked up reason I was born in that cesspool of jews, niggers, circumcised goys, cardboard houses, shitty infrastructure, zombified drone wageslaves, surrounded by media who hates me and agitates for my death - even though - most of those news anchors are (((white))).

Hope you day faggot. Don't forget your AR15 - fight that evil government! Hahahahhahaa.

Holy shit can you imagine the collective orgasm that would happen among Patriots when they learn there are foregin enemy boots on the ground in their towns and they will need to fight.

A civil war and a race war is coming and yes it will destroy America completely. This is what civil wars do, dummy. America will be like Libya or Syria when the time comes.

If you're a NEET who doesn't have any skills or a job but the average hard working American who has a family will suffer.

Nope. It will be a internal collapse of everything within the States and while it will affect the rest of the world initially from an global economic stand point in the long run it's going to better because it will mean the world will have new leadership - the EU, Russia, India, China will take over the place of America. This is a great thing because American hegemony has brought the world nothing but degeneracy, mass refugee crisis, war in the Middle East, etc.

It's about time that the United States died. It had a long and great run but it's now a menace to the world.

This guy gets it.

Not only will there be a civil war that will also be a race war but it is 100% inevitable at this point and everybody knows it. The destabilization worsens everyday. You're a fool if you don't see what's going on around you.

not true

1950 America - roughly 90% white, 95% christian

2017 America - roughly 60% white, 70% christian

unless you don't believe there are differences between races and religion, i don't see how your argument is true. maybe you are non-white and believe in the melting pot, idk. me, i've always found it to be a weakness.

Thanks Obama. Chinese communist agent.

Yeah Putin is pretty much counting on you to be this retarded.

I don't even have the energy to insult you on this.

You faggot, you fuckin SCUM GOY FAGGOT, you fuckin JEW SLAVE, you don't have the guts to keep some pathetic statues in place...

Your delusions are the key to your downfall, fuckin faggot goy burger.

America is a curse to the world, spreading faggotry and nihilistic liberal democracy. I support the rise of Russia and China.

Hey don't lie! America is freedom :DD and based :DD

>provides opinion without any evidence to back up his claim.
Retards will try to start a civil/race war but if you think y'all aren't gonna be nipped in the bud you're delusional. Have you all forgotten about the NSA links, everything you've posted, everyone you follow or are friends with will be suspects, and they'll crash down on y'all hard before you'll be able to do too much damage

Were you around for the initial bout of US-produced ISIS videos? Not even bombing France or Palmyra could do more than Jake or Abu Jakkahr

That's it. You got me, faggot.
You sound jelly. I know Croatia and therefore your life is completely irrelevant to real world, but you don't have to be so mad about it, slav.

>the coming civil war will desires America
No it won't you complete dipshit, at most we'll be weakened and become a reigional power for a bit, but we have enough resources to build us back up. The problem with seeing the coming civil war as destroying America is that unlike other countries, the left has no desire for weaponry and believe they can do it with just manpower and snarkieness alone.

Yeah right sure thing buddey

>Do Americans realize that the coming race/civil war will destroy the ZOG machine completely?
FTFY

Too many of us for them to do that, mate.

The Russian yoke would be superior to a mongrel dystopia

>Nope.
You do realize that the USSR fell and Russia is still important right?

That's not American uniforms.

Putin gains nothing from a weak America
with or without sanctions, a stronger America (and EU) = a stronger Russia, stronger world for that matter
liberals, islam, and zionists are the real problem
they don't want peace, prosperity, progress and free trade
they just want to watch the world burn

Nothing beats a well-placed pipe bomb.

Wow, Ukraine 2.0. Also, any major insurrection or secession would probably end in nuclear war. The question on everyone's mind: who gets possession of the nuclear weapons, and whats to stop them from tactically using them on the successor if all else fails?

Sick argument

Russia gets destroyed by chechen fuck off shill.

>who gets possession of the nuclear weapons
Whoever's side Texas ends up on. They have the Pentex Plant, which is the only factory in the US that makes, maintains, and decommissions nuclear weapons. I believe they make every component in-house too.

>dont liberate russia for nationalist rule cgibese and americans are counting on it!

Tell what the fuck china or russia can do to Anericans in revolution or not revolutionary Americans are more dangerous to those two than the regime.

>irrelevant

Muh relevancy...

What a fuckin pathetic comeback from a degenerate enslaved goy faggot.

I salute you from Croatian coast you faggot, where I can go dip at any fuckin spot I won't because we don't have Koch brothers funneling chemicals here, I can hop on any of the 1200 islands and islets in our archipelago, I can sit by the beach watch our beautiful, tall, thin girls walk by.

Not one red hair, buzzcut, pierced reddit walrus in sight, unlike your EXTREMELY RELEVANT jewmerica.

Now you crush me by posting pics of your military because the only thing a burger faggot can be proud of is your degenerate army, or should I say the army of Israel's main vassal state.

We need to become a fascist state in order to survive, and I mean the Mussolini kind, not the autistic "Aryan" nationalism. Leave that shit to the Middle East.

My bad, big guy.

Just like Americans cant do shit in a russian revolution beither could chinks or soviets

Yea so it would be a total bloodbath. And there are nuclear weapons placed around the US. In any case nukes are likely to be used by the losing side--if the successor feels threatened, or if the predecessor feels like the other side might secede. Its better to have a nuclear wasteland on your border than to share it with an enemy

So much this. America has only faught for Jews while it was 90% and very powerful culturally and economically.

Russia is too weak to take advantage from that situation.
China is the country we should worry about. They can't project power very well but they still are able to build up their position.

Gee I almost forgot to add that...in my irrelevant shithole...

> no jews
> no niggers
> no spics
> no gooks
> no abortions
> no LGBT mongrels
> 99% hwehwhwhwhwheuyte

Etc...

I wish I lived like a big boy in big america oh man...so sad to end up here :( :,(

HA!
I would take my town over your shithole any day of the week. Whitest sand beaches in the world. I won't post a pic of our military because I don't want to you have a panic attack. I know you've never seen a 'real' military before and all. But that doesn't change the fact that you are an irrelevant slav. Go scrub a toilet.

Really look into duginism and how cancerous it is. It started as a National Bolsheviks party.

Red pill
youtu.be/MkqogLIYIZA

America is already gone dude. What we're dealing with here is 56%land. Beaners, niggers and all the worlds scum leaching off a hard working class of European stock. The same European stock which is being taught to be traps, degenerates, white knights for minorities etc. This country is already done. It's just a collection of people paying into a huge military they have ZERO control over

Fuck off Civic nationalist.

Assange wasn't even joking when he said China would fund White Nationalists with guns & training, Russia would also

China/Russia would love for USA to balkanize & become isolationist

The whole world would love that.

Aw man you fuckin annihilited me oh man what a paradise any jews in town any loansharking banks squeezing your lifeforce out of you so you can get stuck on the freeway in bumper to bumper traffic in your BIG TRUCK beep beep for 3-4 hours and get that sweet cubicle job where you're only allowed to talk about SPORTS and how Tom Brady is a BEAST so you can get your jew-check and go home to sleep before waking up again to go to work and make sure no mortgages are missed?

I envy you and I'll stop posting, I can't even look outside my window anymore, I live in fuckin barbarian slav hell, FUCK!!!! AAAAA pink wojakkkk

Keep at it croatbro

In a country that is armed to the teeth. The prospect that you're right is fucking terrifying.

no biggie guys let it happen

We'll all be happier in separate countries

And Russia won't invade because they don't want to get nuked

I enjoy your denial of financial realities that exist in Croasshole as well as USA, you slavNEET. Now deny the reality of the world you live in more. It's comical to watch you flounder.

Why is America's demise a bad thing

you are wrong

it is the jews that are leeching off not just the hard work of white people, but their creativity and spirit.

the niggers and mexicans are just brainless animal slaves, they should not be a target of hostility, they should be a target of manipulation, manipulation to motivate them against the jewish plutocracy.

you are not very smart at all.

It certsintly would be better for Americans to not die for the miney of Jews regardless of your attempt at creating false dichotomy.

Who gives a fuck I'm going to fight for my interests in this country either way. I'd rather live in a balkanized racially nationalist state than the glorified JEWISH owned international shopping mall for manipulative immigrants we call """America""" today. This is authoritarian shitskin nu-America, where I'm a second class citizen who is ACTUALLY discriminated against for my skin color rather than my capabilities as an employee or a student. And I pay taxes, which are surely just redistributed to the leeches whose families crossed the border just a generation ago and who now sit around unemployed spewing vile shit about people like me 24/7 on social media. All things considered I could really stand for this country to drop a peg or two on the international stage. It's like one of those times you might have read about where a bunch of people got fucking sick of being slaves and decided they wanted sovereignty and self-determination instead.

Still not American military

This. I would what would happen if the alt-right realised that the "establishment" actually intends for them to win. The "support for marxism" is just there to prod them.

I'm poor would you send me some bitcoin? I think if you send it to me you won't get taxed? Although I'm not sure.

I wish I had pic related :( :( :(

she sounds spot on with that. I don't think its a zionist zombie state we're in but we're definitely buddy buddy enough to follow each other into hell.

Fuck off kike, "dont support nationalism its what your enemies are counting on!"

As a poo living in the Bay Area I can't wait for the rest of the country to tear itself apart. Sooooo comfy watching you tards killing eachother in bumfuckouttanowheresville while I'm enjoying the california sun.

>Zero other countries
Why forget about Israel so easily?

>glorified JEWISH owned international shopping mall for manipulative immigrants

Aw man I will show this post to PATRIOTS they gon git MAD when they see traitors like you betta watch your back you gon git it!!

> implying burger goy got functioning brains after 50 years of GMO, subsidized high fructose corn syrup, fluoride and soy.

That's the thing. They're not your enemies. The establishment wants a white, nationalistic America. They're not actually threatened by that. They just want to see some ass get kicked.

The 1860s

I ride that train to work every day